Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms (26 / June / 2020)

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
One thing I definitely recommend is adding a back key to most conversations, so you don't need to leave and come back to go through all of the dialog tree. Or just that leave does not kick you all the way back to hub screen. After you have picked one of the talk options.
Well it actually ends the turn, in the game most actions take a turn, including talking, but agree that for regular conversations it may be too much, I will check that.

Dont worry I am improving navigation with maps, so at least going back should be faster!

Reactions: Total_Loon

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
I will check that again more throughfuly these days! Although the feminity only defines the pronoun of the MC so maybe I have a mistake somewhere else (to determine the genitals I literally check if the char has a dicksize > 0 or using one of the 5 genders, accoding to their genitals, so its probably a mistake from my part somewhere)
Two in particular that I remember for reference are the werewolf loss scene (it'll start with butt reaming and end with mention of a phantom vagina) and a one of the random morning Misaki scenes - another assumption of a vagina that's not there. There was a phantom wang mention somewhere going the other way around, too, but I can't remember exactly where that was.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Two in particular that I remember for reference are the werewolf loss scene (it'll start with butt reaming and end with mention of a phantom vagina) and a one of the random morning Misaki scenes - another assumption of a vagina that's not there. There was a phantom wang mention somewhere going the other way around, too, but I can't remember exactly where that was.
Hey thanks a lot for the info! I will look into those and fix them ASAP for the next build!

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
I should mention that if you take the big dick perk on character creation, it refers to your cock as 'tiny' during the masturbate scene.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
I should mention that if you take the big dick perk on character creation, it refers to your cock as 'tiny' during the masturbate scene.
uh... thats odd, probably a problem with that scene and not the size (hopefully), will look into that immediately

Jul 18, 2016
Alright, having played this for a about an hour or so, here we go... I can obviously forgive the sometimes broken English, given how early this game seems to be. Likewise for the lack of serious content to explore. However there is some seriously amazing potential on display here. Seeing a H Game with Keep Mechanics is mind boggling in a good way. As someone who loves Keep Mechanics I always welcome it. I can't access the Barn to speak to the other Noble in town, in fact most of the menu options are not usable, if they are simply not yet implemented then so be it. However if they are I have no idea how to unlock access to these areas. This is a promising start to a project, and I'll be following this to see what comes of it.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Alright, having played this for a about an hour or so, here we go... I can obviously forgive the sometimes broken English, given how early this game seems to be. Likewise for the lack of serious content to explore. However there is some seriously amazing potential on display here. Seeing a H Game with Keep Mechanics is mind boggling in a good way. As someone who loves Keep Mechanics I always welcome it. I can't access the Barn to speak to the other Noble in town, in fact most of the menu options are not usable, if they are simply not yet implemented then so be it. However if they are I have no idea how to unlock access to these areas. This is a promising start to a project, and I'll be following this to see what comes of it.

Thanks a lot! We will keep working hard to improve the game as we go, yeah most places are locked and have no content yet, I will remove the ones who have nothing for the next build. We are also improving navigation right now, both for the world and the city (I am finishing the world right now, going to draw and do the city next), we will keep working hard and make sure that next builds are less buggy, more informative, and in general more playable. Also some people is helping us with the broken english, since is not our native language, and we will also try to correct grammar and spelling. In the future if the game goes well we may hire someone to take care of this since even if we do our best, well, there is only how much we can do.

And feel free to follow our blog! We pretty much update several times a week with our progress, and next build should be ready for around christmas!

Edit: Spelling and other stuff, sorry I'm sleepy haha

HamdNN8.jpg

Last edited:

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
I like you MaraDuoDev. Keep doing your fantastic work.
Hey thanks a lot! Sure thing! Right now im doing the map of the city, the map to the world and to each region, with towns and everything is complete and working by now!

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I played this a few days ago, and the only two thing I really didn't like is how some of the decisions didn't carry over into other choices from what I can tell. Like if I date the head maid to the point she is my girlfriend and lover and then has sex with her again. I didn't realize any change in tone or her talking to the MC that reflected their current relationship, same with corrupting and breaking her.

The second is in some of the text it is talking about how well you are ruling and how people enjoy living under mc's rule and I'm going like... I haven't done a single thing... I've made no authority based decisions, I've written no rules or laws for anyone to be anything but indifferent towards my rule.

Beyond those two little nitpicks, I did enjoy what we do have

crazy6432

Sep 30, 2015
BetaX doesn't seem to decrease cock girth, only length. While having a Ron White Cheese Wheel for a dick is an amusing thought, mayhaps you should look into this? Also, perhaps slow the girth gains when taking Virilix (I forget the proper name). I ended up with a cock 36cm long and 11cm wide.

Otherwise, a solid start. I'm looking forward to how you expand from here. :)

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
BetaX doesn't seem to decrease cock girth, only length. While having a Ron White Cheese Wheel for a dick is an amusing thought, mayhaps you should look into this? Also, perhaps slow the girth gains when taking Virilix (I forget the proper name). I ended up with a cock 36cm long and 11cm wide.

Otherwise, a solid start. I'm looking forward to how you expand from here. :)
thanks to the report! I will fix that of the BetaX and the Virilitax and its amusing results haha we are looking to add features that hopefully will be interesting for you guys!

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
This game is amazing!
Thanks! We are just starting tho, the game is in a pretty early stage, so we aim to make the experience more interesting.

I played this a few days ago, and the only two thing I really didn't like is how some of the decisions didn't carry over into other choices from what I can tell. Like if I date the head maid to the point she is my girlfriend and lover and then has sex with her again. I didn't realize any change in tone or her talking to the MC that reflected their current relationship, same with corrupting and breaking her.

The second is in some of the text it is talking about how well you are ruling and how people enjoy living under mc's rule and I'm going like... I haven't done a single thing... I've made no authority based decisions, I've written no rules or laws for anyone to be anything but indifferent towards my rule.

Beyond those two little nitpicks, I did enjoy what we do have
Hey thanks for the feedback! I understand what you mean, we have planned that, but to be honest each variaton is extra content, which will be done but it takes. I.E if you make Helena a dom, it would be cool that every scene has a certain special tone for it, but that also means to add those small fragments everywhere. We want to make your choices feel meaningful, so we will add those, we just ask for patience in this regard!

Same goes with the things related to the reaction of the populance, this will change soon since we want to implement a reputation system, which is affected by your mandates and other decisions. Think about these texts as the framework for future updates, and not as how the final product will look!

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
Hey thanks for the feedback! I understand what you mean, we have planned that, but to be honest each variaton is extra content, which will be done but it takes. I.E if you make Helena a dom, it would be cool that every scene has a certain special tone for it, but that also means to add those small fragments everywhere. We want to make your choices feel meaningful, so we will add those, we just ask for patience in this regard!

Same goes with the things related to the reaction of the populance, this will change soon since we want to implement a reputation system, which is affected by your mandates and other decisions. Think about these texts as the framework for future updates, and not as how the final product will look!
I expected as much which is why i simply called them little nitpicks and no problem

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
New build 0.1.1b!

Here is the new build! Here we leave the link to two different versions. In one you start with no gold, which is the usual, in the other one you start with 10k, to speed up the process, specially since you need gold to bribe and corrupt followers and NPCs.

Normal version
https://mega.nz/#!1IJyhBSZ!qGJcWcZrxGPRN4Jtzfhzlq1v9NRujr2Y_fiQwTMAw00

10k gold version
https://mega.nz/#!MJJWDT6K!ALV-Nxl7F0AsnsmUWMkHGhcO0Jdz5szXqeF6m2yExoM

CHANGELOG 0.1.1B

-Added further content for Abbadon, Yoshika and Lucina. Now you will be able to transform Abbadon into a male or female, the only req. Is 60 in relationship with him/her. Yoshika also can be fully corrupted and purified, and enslaved too. Lucina can be fully corrupted or purified, but still has little content beyond that.

-Position of power like the priest or the finance minister have functionality, helping you in corrupting your city or increasing the gold revenue. For now, the church doesn’t reduce corruption, but that will be changed soon.

-Fixed a lot of bugs!

It seems like little, but what we added to this update is mostly content more than functionality.

What’s next? We will focus on finishing Misaki and we will work on an hypnotist gecko girl and Junia, which will be the first futa follower (Don’t worry tho, you will be able to enjoy normal content with her if you disable the futa portion!).

Also, we will expand the role of the priest, and add the role of head inquisitor soon! (This may or may not be ready for the next update tho).

Lastly, we will add a new enemy of the plains, a chinchilla girl, and a Giantess and Goblin for the mountains.

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
Played the first version - thought I'd give some thoughts and comments:

I think that - considering the kinds of things you're trying to mechanically have in the game - you should consider moving on from a CoC-like interface. Too many clicks, too many menus. It's archaic at this point.
The way you interact with NPCs is split between two menus - this is confusing and kind of a pain in the ass.
I hope that there isn't just adding characters with no depth - If I get to corrupt or purify different characters, I would wonder if there's any routes or options.
If I'm going to be managing the city I should have my loyal servants be able to handle things once I assign them. I'd rather be surprised than wait several weeks for small bits of progress.

The artificial 1-a-day interaction is a tremendous cockblock and needs to be removed. Instead, make a system that makes them more welcoming at different times.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Played the first version - thought I'd give some thoughts and comments:

I think that - considering the kinds of things you're trying to mechanically have in the game - you should consider moving on from a CoC-like interface. Too many clicks, too many menus. It's archaic at this point.
The way you interact with NPCs is split between two menus - this is confusing and kind of a pain in the ass.
I hope that there isn't just adding characters with no depth - If I get to corrupt or purify different characters, I would wonder if there's any routes or options.
If I'm going to be managing the city I should have my loyal servants be able to handle things once I assign them. I'd rather be surprised than wait several weeks for small bits of progress.

The artificial 1-a-day interaction is a tremendous cockblock and needs to be removed. Instead, make a system that makes them more welcoming at different times.

Hey thanks a lot for the feedback! About the menu, we've been trying, we added a map to move through the city, we may change/overhaul other things, any suggestion from other games that you like to check it up to understand what you mean? But yeah, we will try to improve navigation in general.

About the NPCs you mean the followers? Yeah I guess it is kinda confusing, I think there can be the generic way to interact with every NPC, as in the retainers menu, but I agree I should add more specific interactions for each follower in their own menu, we will work that.

Yeah, the game will have a story. although this year we will work on the city mainly, there will be a pure route, and a corrupt one! Changing your followers may have an impact in some regards in the future too! (Well it already is required for certain things)

I didn't understood the thing about the managing, about the small bits of progress? But yeah the more loyal, the more easy is to push for things that they wouldn't do otherwise.

Uhm I see about thye 1-a-day interaction. Originally we had no CDs but everything felt... Too fast? Like, going from the first date to love relationship in a single day was kinda off. On the other hand, just saying "You need to wait" is no fun either. Your suggestion about maybe just changing certain things according to the hour is fine, maybe you can only go to a date in the night but the rest of the day you can fool around with the person doing other stuff

Signature

Dec 26, 2016
I didn't really go through the text, but I was bored and noticed some weird phrasing and such going on.

For example, upon greeting your maid you have this interesting excerpt: "You shouldn't have to worry, she says, since at least the houses are still owe some taxes." or "...but since they Ci
It looks like the sentence kept trying to be phrased differently, and came out pretty awkwardly. While I'm not going to go through and proof-read every single issue, I've seen a few other instances of this happening in the game.

While not a huge issue, and it generally just small typos, it's a little distracting when you're having to read over a sentence a couple more times to make sense of it.

Last edited:

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
I didn't really go through the text, but I was bored and noticed some weird phrasing and such going on.

For example, upon greeting your maid you have this interesting excerpt: "You shouldn't have to worry, she says, since at least the houses are still owe some taxes."
It looks like the sentence kept trying to be phrased differently, and came out pretty awkwardly. While I'm not going to go through and proof-read every single issue, I've seen a few other instances of this happening in the game.

While not a huge issue, it's a little distracting when you're having to read over a sentence a couple more times to make sense of it.
Yeah :/ we are sadly aware of that, problem is that we are not native speakers haha so our proof reading is always lacking, even if we have tried to polish it several times.

Actually if we do well on patreon, our first priority is to hire an editor, because we really need to fix this mess

Reactions: Signature

Namorax

May 4, 2016
I think you should try to fix the UI first. The version I played had a few issues with the text windows that I rather disliked:
-The window where the "story" happens feels rather small, so I have to scroll quite a bit
-The scrollbar doesn't seem to register the mousewheel, so everytime I want to scroll I have to drag the slider manually. Also, it doesn't move automatically back to the top when I pick a choice, resulting in more "drag the slider around"
-The journal changes the width of the columns, so if there is a journal entry with a long name, the window that is supposed to show me information about the journalentry becomes tiny/useless. And I don't even have a slider I can drag around for that one....
-If I want to go out exploring, I have to click 3 times just to go to the forest/plains. Which gives me 1 event... and then I have to click 3 times again to get the next one. Something like a "Keep Exploring" Button would be nice to cut down how often I have to click

All in all, I agree with Darksinfulmage's post above: You should move on from CoC's Interface. It kinda worked for CoC, and it kinda does for TitS, but for this game? I don't think it works... maybe it was because I played in a 1280x800 sized window, but I kinda lost the will to go on after clicking through one or two of Helena's events from the journal.
Furthermore, I have no idea what my stats do. It looks like I have 3 Groups with 9 skills each, but for all I know one of them could be called "Make Milkshake" and affects how many boys I can lure to my yard when I make one! At best I can find out what they are called, but I still have no idea what my characters strengths and weaknesses are and how I can utilise them. I don't really understand why I loose some fights and why I win others. Is my chacater just weak? Am I using the wrong attacks against my opponent? And why am I limited to pick 4 attacks out of a pool that doesn't tell me what they do?
I had no idea that there are differences between the individual seduction attacks until I entered a fight.
It's nice that the menubuttons have hotkeys, but they are so big it feels like they are supposed to be used with a touchscreen instead of mouseclicks.

A city-sim like this does look interesting and stuff, but I hope the UI gets switched out... or at least improved so I have to click less and learn more withouth having to go sacrifice something to someone to get an oracle.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
I think you should try to fix the UI first. The version I played had a few issues with the text windows that I rather disliked:
-The window where the "story" happens feels rather small, so I have to scroll quite a bit
-The scrollbar doesn't seem to register the mousewheel, so everytime I want to scroll I have to drag the slider manually. Also, it doesn't move automatically back to the top when I pick a choice, resulting in more "drag the slider around"
-The journal changes the width of the columns, so if there is a journal entry with a long name, the window that is supposed to show me information about the journalentry becomes tiny/useless. And I don't even have a slider I can drag around for that one....
-If I want to go out exploring, I have to click 3 times just to go to the forest/plains. Which gives me 1 event... and then I have to click 3 times again to get the next one. Something like a "Keep Exploring" Button would be nice to cut down how often I have to click

All in all, I agree with Darksinfulmage's post above: You should move on from CoC's Interface. It kinda worked for CoC, and it kinda does for TitS, but for this game? I don't think it works... maybe it was because I played in a 1280x800 sized window, but I kinda lost the will to go on after clicking through one or two of Helena's events from the journal.
Furthermore, I have no idea what my stats do. It looks like I have 3 Groups with 9 skills each, but for all I know one of them could be called "Make Milkshake" and affects how many boys I can lure to my yard when I make one! At best I can find out what they are called, but I still have no idea what my characters strengths and weaknesses are and how I can utilise them. I don't really understand why I loose some fights and why I win others. Is my chacater just weak? Am I using the wrong attacks against my opponent? And why am I limited to pick 4 attacks out of a pool that doesn't tell me what they do?
I had no idea that there are differences between the individual seduction attacks until I entered a fight.
It's nice that the menubuttons have hotkeys, but they are so big it feels like they are supposed to be used with a touchscreen instead of mouseclicks.

A city-sim like this does look interesting and stuff, but I hope the UI gets switched out... or at least improved so I have to click less and learn more withouth having to go sacrifice something to someone to get an oracle.
Hey thanks! We updated recently (a couple of days ago) and for the next hotfix I will change the scrolling thing. Which is weird because it worked well when I did it initially but I also found it too slow now, not sure what messed it up...

Also we found that problem with the journal but only with that one resolution in our PCs (but maybe it happens with another ones too? We havent had many reports so, our guess is that yeah, it only happens with that single res), which is why I am not sure whats happening since in theory it should auto adapt to a proportional size in every res... I will try to find what's causing this, but at least it doesn't breaks the game .

The "keep exploring" sounds nice, maybe something that just returns you to the last visited zone, I will write it down.

Most things added yet are just framework for the future and have not use yet. it's been only a few months since we started our most basic alpha (where we had the barebones of the code, UI, and story to get feedback and improve uppon, but really just a shell, and we have changed pretty much everything from the start) and there are a lot changes we will add in the future where that amount of skills will have sense. I.E: We want to add management for buildings, a brothel, the combat will be totally changed from 1v1 to army vs. army (where you will be the general but can add your retainers as commanders, but d.w. there still will be sexy scenes and options!) and the farm will have breeding options for your followers. So yeah, I know it sounds like a lot but we plan to stick to dev. for a long time, we hope to get most of this at the end of the year, along with the first chapter done (which revolves only about your rise to power in Aurorum)

And as a note yeah combat right now is kinda boring and broken, and won't touch it until I totally change it (which is why we didn't added enemies this month)

As a note, I did the UI to be as convenient as possible, and although I cannot port it to cellphones, in theory I can to tablets (since the game supports 1024 x 768) so maybe that's the reason it feels big. But also big is better than small, believe me, it was the main complain of the first UI hahaha

Thanks for the feedback! we will try to keep making the game better, I will look unto the bugs and to add the explore again option (probably just for locations).

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Hey we took our time off from forums to keep improving the game significantly first before posting again, but here is the last change log! (Also the first post has been updated accordingly)

----

Here is 0.1.1 D H1! Already mostly bug fixed and estable until next month build! Here is the changelog from version 0.1.1 C to D:

More straightforward story! Instead of poking followers at random now there is a main quest to follow that will help you shape the city and it's citizens in a more organic way! Just check the tab "Journal" at the left panel!
Lucina complete (the goo girl and mother's MC)! The content (writing) was complete for the dev build but with certain bugs it was impossible to advance, now it should be totally available.
New follower, Itzel, almost complete! Well, her quest line is complete, she only has 2 scenes afterwards which is 1 date and then the date changes into a sex scene. We will add 4 dates more and 4 new sex scenes for the next build.
Introduction of Vivica! Your pretty sister that has been tainted by dark magic! For now there is only the initial quests where you get to know her, but we will finish her in the next 2 months, with a quest to learn magic and of course a pure and purification route!
We added a new scene for Abbadon where he has public sex and a relief scene where your character will do hot dogging to a random citizen!

Beyond that, we are happy of this probably final redo of how the game advances plot-wise, before it was a mess and hard to tailor, but now that the main plot is more VN like we can add more fun stuff, like a special scene if you had corrupted Helena but go with the pure route of Itzel. Also, with future followers you will indeed see how the citizens of the city change, hopefully you guys like what we have planned!

What you can expect next month

As usual, the next release will be around day 5-7 of april, and you can expect:
All the sex scenes of Itzel
Most of the magic quest of Vivica
A new follower, virgil, a petite blonde wallaby librarian! (with monster boy alternative)
Another new follower, Celia, the futa wolf dean of the university! (with woman and human alternative)

And we don't promise this, since we need to see how much work the art and the writing of these guys are (since they have more varians since the plot starts to change since Itzel), but there will be a petite alchemist doll boy if we get the chance for it!

randomanon

Oct 17, 2015
It would seem that the game has gone through quite an UI change since I last checked on it. My first impressions on it is quite positive.

Would it be possible to prevent the scrollbar for text from rebounding when scrolling with the mouse wheel? It's currently highly annoying to try to read using the mouse wheel, and I ended up giving up on it and manually dragging it instead. Also, the scrollbar seems to retain its position instead of going back to top for new text, which I am hoping could also be changed.

Another welcome UI change would be to allow using the numberpad for choice selection as well for the top 5 numbered choices. It might be a bit confusing for some, but considering that a lot of text-focused scenes don't need the bottom two rows anyway, I think that it would be a good quality-of-life change.

EDIT: The intro sex scene does not seem to affect the PC's virginity even if taken.

Last edited:

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
It would seem that the game has gone through quite an UI change since I last checked on it. My first impressions on it is quite positive.

Would it be possible to prevent the scrollbar for text from rebounding when scrolling with the mouse wheel? It's currently highly annoying to try to read using the mouse wheel, and I ended up giving up on it and manually dragging it instead. Also, the scrollbar seems to retain its position instead of going back to top for new text, which I am hoping could also be changed.

Another welcome UI change would be to allow using the numberpad for choice selection as well for the top 5 numbered choices. It might be a bit confusing for some, but considering that a lot of text-focused scenes don't need the bottom two rows anyway, I think that it would be a good quality-of-life change.
Yep, actually that scrollbar thing will be removed for the next update, some people have complained already. Will see this other issue too and try to fix it.

uhmm you mean using the numpad for the top row? I think that can be done, and since both are th numbers I guess it could be intuitive, thanks for the observations!

randomanon

Oct 17, 2015
The summary section for the Journal tab looks like it needs a scrolling feature, as the quest descriptions look like they have been cut mid-way.

Small typo in the PC appearance section for the Character tab: height is spelt incorrectly, and there is also an 'a' that would be better served with an 'an'.
Code:
You are a average heigth (...)

EDIT: I also feel that it would be better to change the form of address to the PC from 'Lord/Lady', which are fine as titles but awkward when used to address someone. A possible alternative would be to switch it to 'my lord/lady'.

Also typos in quest 'Earning her trust': Didn't do, not didn't did. Jobs instead of job's as the usage here is plural, not possessive. It's/it is hard to blame instead of is hard to blame. Hide it instead of hid it.
Code:
(...) "They didn't did much for me, I mean, their job's were pretty demanding and they were always tired from work, so is hard to blame (...) but she tries to hid it.

EDIT: Also, the problem of values transferring over when loading a game seems to still be a problem. For example, I've reloaded the 'Meeting Abadon' quest multiple times dropped the values to near -50 from blocking punches alone, albeit in different timelines.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Dec 16, 2016
Huh. Feels like after reaching the fourth or so day, the game starts taking exponentially longer to load pretty much anything-- be it accessing inventory, exploration, journal or whatever. Possible save bloat, or something along those lines? Quitting the application and reloading certainly did not seem to fix the problem.

randomanon

Oct 17, 2015
Huh. Feels like after reaching the fourth or so day, the game starts taking exponentially longer to load pretty much anything-- be it accessing inventory, exploration, journal or whatever. Possible save bloat, or something along those lines? Quitting the application and reloading certainly did not seem to fix the problem.

I am near certain that it's to do with loading saves without ending the current session first, likely related to the issue with variables being carried over I posted above.

By the way, is the backstory still in progress? There are multiple cases where the story seems to conflict with itself, making me wonder whether you are rewriting it or something similar.

timberwolf511

Apr 22, 2017
ok so i downloaded the D version and noticed the "warehouse" does not work if you want i can send you a log i found in one of the folders that says where the issue is and what it is