Daynar DILF Poll

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Will there be any scenes for characters with the Buttslut Perk or who are currently in anal heat from Omega Oil? I mean it would make sense if there were due to the nature of his character.
Yes, he'll react differently to you in general.
He kinda seems like a walking contradiction. All of this actually makes him sound like bit of a decent guy. So then why the hell is he in one of the largest dens of scumbags and psychos in the galaxy?
Having a moral compass doesn't prevent you from doing crime to get by. He doesn't do many illegal things, just contributes to the illegal activities of the others by creating mods. He considers himself an artist, and was stifled by regulation, so he took to selling his creations on the black market.

Reactions: ShySquare

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Having a moral compass doesn't prevent you from doing crime to get by. He doesn't do many illegal things, just contributes to the illegal activities
Huh. Reminds me a lot of Shade, Kara, and Tessa.

Will there be like a sort of friendship path, or something? I'm starting to get really interested in this guy.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Huh. Reminds me a lot of Shade, Kara, and Tessa.

Will there be like a sort of friendship path, or something? I'm starting to get really interested in this guy.
Technically? He'll be friendly if you don't try to fight him, not really a path, just the ability to converse. I might add more if people like him, but as a wanted criminal he can't exactly hang out with you on Tavros.