Daynar DILF Poll

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I'm planning on making a Daynar Dad-type guy. He's interested in men, guys with big butts specifically, and was always frustrated with how flat other Daynar men tend to be. He's intended to be a pirate on Zhengi Shi, under the {Star Vipers?} I forget their name, but they're mod and pleasure slave obsessed. Long story short, he has a butt-modded male sex slave accompanying him, and I can't decide on the species so I made a poll.

Update: Species selected, it's going to be another Daynar named Cobi.

Last edited:
I'm planning on making a Daynar Dad-type guy. He's interested in men, guys with big butts specifically, and was always frustrated with how flat other Daynar men tend to be. He's intended to be a pirate on Zhengi Shi, under the {Star Vipers?} I forget their name, but they're mod and pleasure slave obsessed. Long story short, he has a butt-modded male sex slave accompanying him, and I can't decide on the species, so I made a poll. Have at it :). http://poal.me/c9e5h3
Sounds like a bunch of fun, and really funny too. Does he get his butt modded too? also sorry poal.me doesn't load for me. I think if you edit your post you can include a poll.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Update, his pet is going to be a Daynar named Cobi.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
"Cobi" was the name of the mascot of the 1992 Oympic Games.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
If you're not a guy to his standards he's not even a combat encounter, he has a friendly chat with you. So no, you can't.
Looks like I'll be firing up the editor.

For future reference, what exactly are his standards? Girly? Manly? Somewhere in between?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Looks like I'll be firing up the editor.

For future reference, what exactly are his standards? Girly? Manly? Somewhere in between?
I've thought about it and changed my mind on that, he'll be amicable with everyone but only flirt with bipedal masculine men (And especially with guys with big butts.) If you say no, he'll shrug and say that the offer is still out there. He can then be conversed with. If you threaten him, he'll ask you if you're sure, and then if you press it again, he'll fight you. Males who lose get turned into slaves, not entire sure what happens to everybody else. He might just sell them off or kill them or something. If you flirt with him as somebody he's not into when conversing, he'll politely ask you to back off. If you don't, he'll fight you. If you agree to have sex as a masculine male, he'll increase your ass size and fuck you, repeatable several times with different text, and always having snuggles and tea afterwards. If you repeat it too many times, you'll stick around for good.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
careful with the bad ends, it should be obvious you're going for a bad end if you mess with him and he should be easily avoided like Dr. Lash if that's the case

otherwise bring the daddy my way, are you thinking of him being dom only or will accepted schlong wielders be able to sink their bones in his back yard as well?

Reactions: Damiekinz

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
careful with the bad ends, it should be obvious you're going for a bad end if you mess with him and he should be easily avoided like Dr. Lash if that's the case

otherwise bring the daddy my way, are you thinking of him being dom only or will accepted schlong wielders be able to sink their bones in his back yard as well?
If you win and ask to fuck his ass he'll offer up his pet boy's mouth and you spitroast him together. He doesn't do subbing. And yeah the bad end will hint heavily, I would be pissed off if I were a player and it were random.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Also nearly every pirate thus far has had a bad end for losses, it's kind of implicit with these combat encounters.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Pretty sure if you had just kicked his ass from there to Tavros he wouldn't exactly be in a position to negotiate.
Pretty sure he's not your character

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Yeah, sorry, that was really rude. My bad.
You have to realize that I would personally have to write any additional sex scenes that I decided to put in, which means that insisting I do something I don't want to do in the interest of my personal vision for the character is obnoxious and pointless. Especially when it's free.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
You have to realize that I would personally have to write any additional sex scenes that I decided to put in, which means that insisting I do something I don't want to do in the interest of my personal vision for the character is obnoxious and pointless. Especially when it's free.
Hey, I said I was sorry! Plus, it wasn't like I was demanding you write it. I was just giving my input. Though I obviously should have put more thought into it, which again, I apologize for.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator

lmfao welcome to the community. Also one shouldn't get mad when someone makes a suggestion for their char, if he's popular ppl are always going to suggest all sorts of changes some that don't even make sense. This one, at least with what we know about the char and the TiTs world so far, made sense. I remember ppl wanted me to make Akbal a follower and i'm like... but he's cursed to the deep woods... how? it is literally in his backstory that he can't leave this area otherwise he'd have used some other schmuk to pour full of corruption and try to break his curse ages ago.

Then calls to feminize him were rallied because his perks are too useful an the straights don't wanna give up the booteh to get a stun lock perk and fire blast. It was all complete BS.

-------

So back to the DILF... what is his purpose? Like is he just some scaley stud standing around somewhere or... what is his job why is the char interacting with him at all? Is he a merchant? is he running a brothel?

Also is there going to be no way for the player to pound his slave? Cause he just lost a fight and got propositioned for but smex and he's going to offer up the slaves... mouth? or is the mouth just the first thing? Cause sloppy seconds are fun too.I. i hear.

all in all it sounds good but i want to know more.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
lmfao welcome to the community. Also one shouldn't get mad when someone makes a suggestion for their char, if he's popular ppl are always going to suggest all sorts of changes some that don't even make sense. This one, at least with what we know about the char and the TiTs world so far, made sense. I remember ppl wanted me to make Akbal a follower and i'm like... but he's cursed to the deep woods... how? it is literally in his backstory that he can't leave this area otherwise he'd have used some other schmuk to pour full of corruption and try to break his curse ages ago.

Then calls to feminize him were rallied because his perks are too useful an the straights don't wanna give up the booteh to get a stun lock perk and fire blast. It was all complete BS.

-------

So back to the DILF... what is his purpose? Like is he just some scaley stud standing around somewhere or... what is his job why is the char interacting with him at all? Is he a merchant? is he running a brothel?

Also is there going to be no way for the player to pound his slave? Cause he just lost a fight and got propositioned for but smex and he's going to offer up the slaves... mouth? or is the mouth just the first thing? Cause sloppy seconds are fun too.I. i hear.

all in all it sounds good but i want to know more.
He's a pirate on Zheng Shi, the newest probe location and veritable den of scum. He's in a sub-group of a gang known as the Star Vipers, who are obsessed with modding and training pleasure slaves to sell them off. He's the scientist that makes custom mod regimens for their little subsection of the Vipers. He has an emotional bond with Cobi (His pet/Slave) so it's unlikely that he'll allow the player to do much to him sexually. He also isn't going to get knocked unconscious or whatever, as he doesn't want to fight in the first place. He's a scientist and considers himself a man of culture. He fights in self defense, or in defense of his pet. It's likely that he'll surrender when "defeated" rather than actually being incapacitated in any meaningful way, meaning he won't be vulnerable to any kind of forced sexual encounter. (Like Urbolg, if you're familiar with him) Let me know if there's anything else you want to know.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Ah so Cobi is more of a lover than a slave... oh wait ig ppl can be emotionally attached to something they view as property the way most ppl view slaves. Their dynamic reminds me of a more dom/sub Amma + Ogram.

Although the content seems to have a lot of full-stop-no-i'm-not-doing-that stuff it looks to be fair content especially for subs which I'm sure is the purpose.

-------

Ik this has nothing to do with the submission but what kind of Steele do you play? is he a big buff DILF himself or is he more of a sub?
if he's a he at all my bad for assuming his gender

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Ah so Cobi is more of a lover than a slave... oh wait ig ppl can be emotionally attached to something they view as property the way most ppl view slaves. Their dynamic reminds me of a more dom/sub Amma + Ogram.

Although the content seems to have a lot of full-stop-no-i'm-not-doing-that stuff it looks to be fair content especially for subs which I'm sure is the purpose.

-------

Ik this has nothing to do with the submission but what kind of Steele do you play? is he a big buff DILF himself or is he more of a sub?
if he's a he at all my bad for assuming his gender
Depends. I have like 10 consistent characters. And yes, admittedly Tann is one of the pickiest NPCs I've outlined, but it's mostly because certain things go against his character. He's affectionate with Cobi because they were former lovers. He willingly allowed himself to be modded and over time it broke him down so he keeps him as a pet of sorts. He doesn't really want slaves, which is why he won't force himself on the PC in any way. He'll only keep them against their will if they provoke and attack him first, in the interest of eliminating a threat to him and Cobi.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Depends. I have like 10 consistent characters. And yes, admittedly Tann is one of the pickiest NPCs I've outlined, but it's mostly because certain things go against his character. He's affectionate with Cobi because they were former lovers. He willingly allowed himself to be modded and over time it broke him down so he keeps him as a pet of sorts. He doesn't really want slaves, which is why he won't force himself on the PC in any way. He'll only keep them against their will if they provoke and attack him first, in the interest of eliminating a threat to him and Cobi.
He kinda seems like a walking contradiction. All of this actually makes him sound like bit of a decent guy. So then why the hell is he in one of the largest dens of scumbags and psychos in the galaxy?