Date with Rindo?

Cyl3ss

Aug 27, 2017
So perhaps I'm biased due to fond memories of Katawa Shoujo, but I like Rindo even more than the runner-ups of Kyouko and Brienne, and I've been wondering if it will ever be possible to go on a date with her in the future (especially after seeing her sadness at my Kinu having swooped up Nakano).

The new CG for Rindo is fantastic, and I just want to put a genuine loving smile on most precious bacon's face whenever I can.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Katawa Shoujo was the first romance novel / simulator I've ever played! Ironically I started to play thinking that I would be excited, but I ended up emotional and with a pain in my heart (pun totally accidental) and considering that Rindo is basically Hanako's kitsune summer (which in turn was, is and will always be my favorite heroine of Katawa Shoujo) can't help but love her! As much as Kiyoko is at the top of my list of waifus (since she is practically my ideal type of woman and still fills all my most intense fetishes) Rindo is definitely in second place, almost even with the first!
what I want most is to see more of her content and have the chance to make her truly happy!
and ironically, in my language, the word "Rindo" means laughing!

Reactions: Aurore

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
f6e.png

Aurore

Oct 23, 2020
Brazil
Katawa Shoujo was the first romance novel / simulator I've ever played! Ironically I started to play thinking that I would be excited, but I ended up emotional and with a pain in my heart (pun totally accidental) and considering that Rindo is basically Hanako's kitsune summer (which in turn was, is and will always be my favorite heroine of Katawa Shoujo) can't help but love her! As much as Kiyoko is at the top of my list of waifus (since she is practically my ideal type of woman and still fills all my most intense fetishes) Rindo is definitely in second place, almost even with the first!
what I want most is to see more of her content and have the chance to make her truly happy!
and ironically, in my language, the word "Rindo" means laughing!

Katawa Shoujo was also my first romance simulator, and I remember it as if it were today, when I finished Lilly's route, I never cried so much in my life.
although I never made the hanako route, I know her story, and how tragic it was, and when I saw Rindo in coc2, I automatically started preparing for what was to come, and cut the content for a long time, afraid to cry again

Last edited:
Reactions: Salomon

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
Good news: Rindo will be going on dates.
Sad news: it's going to be with Nakano or Hitoshi depending on your choice of Kinu.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Unfortunately it's real Tops talked about it on Discord.
I'm not seeing anything on it dude. Unless you have access to some writers channel without being a writer. :/

Give actual evidence outside "I heard" and maybe we'll believe you.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Last edited:

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
i love kiyoko, but i also love the bacon fox, i don't know what to do.:(

Easy, lock up the amulet in a trunk when you’re not using it and pray that you don’t accidentally have it on entering the Fox Den at any point. Plus you get to keep smol Kinu and don’t have to deal with conflicting emotions when Inari Kinu pops out!

Aurore

Oct 23, 2020
Brazil
She definitely has a crush on Nakano though, Granny Floof says as much. Hitoshi is... a bit of a sell, yeah. But both of these 'options' suck once the champ comes along and fucks her brains out. If she should have a crush on anyone it really ought to be the champ after all the sex and companionship. I want bacon-wife!

we want!

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Easy, lock up the amulet in a trunk when you’re not using it and pray that you don’t accidentally have it on entering the Fox Den at any point. Plus you get to keep smol Kinu and don’t have to deal with conflicting emotions when Inari Kinu pops out!

Or just do what I do and never pick up the amulet at all, to begin with. :catte:

Ignoring the amulet is the easiest thing in the world (for me). That might require you to not be a fan of Kiyoko or her content like I am, though, so take my advice with a grain of salt, floof-lovers. :p

Aurore

Oct 23, 2020
Brazil
Or just do what I do and never pick up the amulet at all, to begin with. :catte:

Ignoring the amulet is the easiest thing in the world (for me). That might require you to not be a fan of Kiyoko or her content like I am, though, so take my advice with a grain of salt, floof-lovers. :p

it is easy to ignore the amulet, and pretend that it never existed, but the fact that we know about the existence of kiyoko, kind of adds a certain weight to the conscience, because we know that kiyoko is there, and hoping to leave the astral plane

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
She definitely has a crush on Nakano though, Granny Floof says as much. Hitoshi is... a bit of a sell, yeah. But both of these 'options' suck once the champ comes along and fucks her brains out. If she should have a crush on anyone it really ought to be the champ after all the sex and companionship. I want bacon-wife!
Maybe they don't mind sharing?
Since it seems Rindo will go with someone besides the champ I believe this will be the case seeing as the devs don't like locking sexual content away from the player.
BUT WHO KNOWS!?
If Rindo does choose someone else besides the champ and we are forced to share (I would prefer her to MYSELF) then I would hope Nakano hates us more since the champ was her first and we always fuck her brains out.

On the other hand I remember asking about Kurako and her future content and the dev said something about the champ having multiple concubines further down the road.
I may be wrong and may be twisting it to fit what I want to believe so take this with a grain of salt but maybe this is a possibility for Rindo?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
then I would hope Nakano hates us more since the champ was her first and we always fuck her brains out.
I dunno, I've seen the art Tobs commissioned for Hime Kinu and I'm pretty sure Nakano is no slouch in the 'fucking your brains out' department either, when he puts his mind to it... :p

On the other hand I remember asking about Kurako and her future content and the dev said something about the champ having multiple concubines further down the road.
Several of the writers have mentioned concubines, yes. Tobs mentions multiple wives/cioncubines as being common in a lot of Asian cultures (and guess where inspiration is being drawn for everything kitsune?) in the context of 'How would Kiyoko feel about the Champ having children with other people?', Savin mentioned it would be the solution to a question I raised about dynastic succession with characters unable to have children together and William specifically mentions that Kurako is concubine material but wouldn't be someone the Champ can marry.

All that said, I'm not adverse to being able to help set up NPCs with each other even if they're sexable and doing so might make things awkward, as long as it's well-written. Savin has mentioned this is something he plans to let you do for Liaden and Azzy, I'd be very much down to get to do it for Hethia and Elthara and this would be just one more example. All comes down to how it's written.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
it is easy to ignore the amulet, and pretend that it never existed, but the fact that we know about the existence of kiyoko, kind of adds a certain weight to the conscience, because we know that kiyoko is there, and hoping to leave the astral plane

You do not understand. While that may be a perfectly valid argument for you (and anyone else who agrees with your viewpoint), I do not particularly...care for Kiyoko's content (to put it diplomatically) ― so, leaving her behind has no bearing on my conscience whatsoever. Boo at me if you wish but that is just how I play my game. If an alternative method of saving her arises that doesn't involve procreation, though, then and only then would I consider freeing her. (I would much rather that the whole Kinu stuff be optional from the beginning rather than being the Only Way to Proceed in Kiyoko's Path to Freedom ― but it's far too late to rework that whole arc from the ground-up so I just chose not to partake in it. )

[My champ has a huge pregnancy kink but she doesn't want to have a cock, or anything resembling it for Personal Reasons ― and, yes, I do also mean magic cocks and strapons. I could talk all day about how her having anything remotely phallic attached to her own body would greatly upset her but that's beside the point.]

Regardless of play style, though, I sincerely hope that all of you who adore Rindo get the chance to have her as your wife (even if only unofficially). :)

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
I dunno, I've seen the art Tobs commissioned for Hime Kinu and I'm pretty sure Nakano is no slouch in the 'fucking your brains out' department either, when he puts his mind to it... :p

Oh I know lol I'm just saying I imagine the fact that we can do as good and probably out perform him with his own fox wife would piss him off considering he sees the PC as a barbarian and despises us.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I do wonder.
If Rindo pursues another denizen, would it be possible that this unlocks their sexual content?
As far as I can tell, neither Nakano nor Hitoshi have sexual encounters with the champion.
If Kinu gets her pick and Rindo takes the other one, would it be possible to gain Rindo and her boyfriend as a couple?

It would be even more fun when you can get both as concubines (or whatever the male term is) and they are just also in a relationship with each other. :D

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
I asked a while ago for the option to deny Kiyoko's request and simply hand the orb back to granny, letting them do what they want with it but Tobs said no.

Yeah, I saw that, too. It's a shame that you don't have the option of asking one of your companions to be a stand-in stud for you. A little flexibility would have been really been nice.

Aurore

Oct 23, 2020
Brazil
Oh I know lol I'm just saying I imagine the fact that we can do as good and probably out perform him with his own fox wife would piss him off considering he sees the PC as a barbarian and despises us.

there would be nothing more pleasurable than making nakano even more angry with us (maybe making him taste my aphrodisiac whip would be better, but I would still be happy in the same way)

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Yeah, I saw that, too. It's a shame that you don't have the option of asking one of your companions to be a stand-in stud for you. A little flexibility would have been really been nice.

If I recall correctly, you get told that the amulet could "bind your fate to Keros". Thus, chosing to actually wear the Amulet is not an easy decision in the first place. I'm also unsure if it would even work, or if it is atuned to you once you wear it.