Dad Jokes

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
One of my favorite characters is Ciaran because of his awful "dad" jokes. I figured why not share some of our non-Ciaran favorites?

Did you hear about the dwarf psychic that escaped from jail? The newspaper headlines read, "Small medium at large."

Did you hear there's a new pirate movie coming out? It's rated "Arr!"

Question: What's a pirate's favorite letter?
Usual Response: Um...R?
Answer: Aye you'd think so, but me first true love's always been the C!

Why can't you hear pterodactyls go to the bathroom? Because the "P" is silent.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yesterday I ate a clock. It was very time consuming. Especially when I went back for seconds.

I tend to avoid sushi. Its always been a little fishy!

I went to a restaurant on the moon. Great food, no atmosphere though.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey Cap'n, you know you've got a ship's steering wheel stuck to your dick?" The pirate says, "Aye, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
What do you call a cow without legs? Ground beef.

What do you call a fish without eyes? A Fsh.

What do you call a fly without legs? A walk.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Isn't it 'sposed to be almond milk?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
- Two cowboys were lost in the New Texas desert, when they saw a tree covered in strips of bacon. One cowboy turned to his friend and said "Its a bacon tree! We're saved!" and ran towards to the tree, only to get hit by a blaster. "That's no bacon tree", the cowboy said to himself "Its a ham bush."

- Seeing a planet's rotation really makes my day.

- "Hey Anno, I've been reading a book about anti-gravity!"
"Really?!" the Ausar exclaimed happily, excited at the prospect of an intelligent discussion, "What did you think of it?"
"Oh its really good! In fact, its impossible to put down."

- Steele kids: "Dad, your jokes aren't funny."
Captain Steele: "Well obviously someone found them funny, otherwise they'd be called "Bachelor Jokes" instead."

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States

Do you know what a trap pouch is? The more strictly ideal femboys tend to have compact ballsacks, or uniballs. Two tiny, tightly-packed balls in a smooth, perfectly spherical sack.

Therefore, a Faux-cow, which is the femboy bitch variant of the Treatment, would produce condensed milk.

I make this joke not knowing if the TF accounts for and gives the Uniball effect, but it makes sense to me!

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Three drunks walked into a bar. A woman saw this and said "they should have ducked".

Reactions: Shura