Cyberpunk 2077

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Who said that the game is going to last that long? Maintainence and upkeep of servers tend to be quite costly, especially if you intend on keeping multiplayer going for some time.

As much as I hate EA, but the reason ME3 multiplayer is still going isn't out of the kindness of EA's heart, its because the upkeep and costs are covered by the microtransactions of players on multiplayer.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
*sighs* I swear, I'm getting tired of these clickbaity fake news videos... CDPR responded that its too early too discuss monetization in the multiplayer and that "monetization" doesen't necessarily equate to microtransactions.

EDIT: In other news, heres a massive infodump thats hopefully more interesting.

Last edited:

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
I didn't really considered this major news but all the usual outlets were talking about it, apparently a map of night City was leaked and the game is not smaller then the Witcher 3 then people thought.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I can't imagine the "outrage" is anything more than people who don't actually want to buy the game trying to convince others that they shouldn't for some reason.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
I can't imagine the "outrage" is anything more than people who don't actually want to buy the game trying to convince others that they shouldn't for some reason.

Seems more like its mostly anti-SJWs to me and other people just shitposting since this looks like THE game of 2020.

Reactions: ScarletteKnight

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
This one is nothing major but i think its an interesting recap of character customization that is known so far.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Meh, not much new info or surprises on the game at the TGA just now... just a music segment...

EDIT: Forgot to add this piece of apparently music inspired by Cyberpunk 2077 of a performance by Grimes with a Cyberpunk music video in the background, she will also be voicing music star Lizzy Wizzy in the game as well.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed until September.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
They better watch the fuck out with these delays. Not because I mind delays, but because I know I'm going to prioritize VtMB2 if they're released around the same time.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Duke Nukem Forever 2077

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
"...but a rushed game is forever bad"
Shigeru "our consoles print money HAHAHA" Miyamoto

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
With September getting relatively closer and plans for release aren't expected to be delayed any further due too COVID-19, CDPR announced that like Wicher 3, DLC plans will be released before the games official release and that players should expect more or equal bang for your buck like that game.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
It's been leaked that Brazil's ratings board has just rated the game 18+. News for this game has been kinda slow, hopefully the ad campaign will ramp up next month.

ADDENDUM:

Cyberpunk 2077 gets a R18 rating in Australia and off the record also got a M rating and PEGI 18 from the ESRB and PEGI respectively. Also is sounds like CDPR might release some new footage or something on the 11th of next month based on their recent tweet and said to bring some popcorn so stay tuned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimoire

TheGreatAlbert

Oct 22, 2018
Per the ESRB "The game contains nudity and sexual material: Players can select a gender and customize their character; customization can include depictions of breasts, buttocks, and genitalia, as well as various sizes and combinations of genitals."

You can officially play as a cuntboy or futa in a mainstream game. A well-hung futa.

What a world we live in.

Source: https://www.esrb.org/ratings/36949/Cyberpunk+2077/

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Per the ESRB "The game contains nudity and sexual material: Players can select a gender and customize their character; customization can include depictions of breasts, buttocks, and genitalia, as well as various sizes and combinations of genitals."

You can officially play as a cuntboy or futa in a mainstream game. A well-hung futa.

What a world we live in.

Source: https://www.esrb.org/ratings/36949/Cyberpunk+2077/
And yet it's only rated at mature. which is odd considering that it mentions that there are several sex scenes, in a first person view, where it's pretty obvious what's going on ("other scenes depict a character's head moving towards a partner's crotch."), and since you can also do things like modify your character's genitals, I'm amazed that it's not rated "adults only." Though, I suppose that means that there's nothing "graphic." So, you probably can't actually see your genitals, despite being able to customize their size.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
The more CDPR keeps up their announcements, the more hyped i am about it, i love the fact they're bringing us more content to learn about the world that i'm seriously considering buying the table top game to learn how to play like Dungeons and Dragons. Fantasy games are great, don't get me wrong, but sci-fi and cyberpunk games are my jiggy-jam, mate! I really want this game when i get my new apartment soon.