custom rank

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So i noticed that some people have custom rank titles. I was just curious if there was a way for me to do this, or if there are certain requirements? This is just a curiosity of mine, no real consequence 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
The system for custom rank names is currently only used for essentially Savin's amusement. So someone has to come up with an idea for someone else's special rank that would catch Analmander senpai's attention, and he doesn't do requests coming from a person getting the name themselves.

So we have our Harpy Princess and our Captain Shitpost.

Last edited by a moderator:

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Didn't look and Frogapus' user page for a while. Good on her, I guess? Hopefully, it's all done in the spirit of some friendly ribbing.

She mentioned the title as a joke and Savin actually gave it. THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think if some forum member is lucky even telling Savin to change it own rank can be done. Plus I think it's all admis right but only Savin liked to play around with it so...I never heard I think Geddy or Fen giving somoene custom rank ^^

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Well, if our lord savin or the other gods of this forum take requests please let me know