cumdrunk

damias

Aug 17, 2020
i know it might pass over everyone head but the fact is there ,there are cows use tap rum whiskey vodka and brandy ,why not make an implementation someday for alcoholic cum to fit the term ,even if it would only be efficient on followers in your ships if you pounce on them repeatedly and made them slurr their text it could add a flavour ;)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
In our ships?
I think you forgot for a moment this ain't TiTS in your post. :U

damias

Aug 17, 2020
anyway not sure of the base of the coding for the game or where to post if i do the writting or if i need a version pre rendered of the coding otherwise i might do it... (i only know c++) ,still ,if possible,i would invest some time may it be writting lines for the differences since it would mostly only affect speech to add slurring and making them slightly innebriated moddifying scenes really lightly if someone can give me a heads up ill go back to cheking scenes and writting to post here

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
anyway not sure of the base of the coding for the game or where to post if i do the writting or if i need a version pre rendered of the coding otherwise i might do it... (i only know c++) ,still ,if possible,i would invest some time may it be writting lines for the differences since it would mostly only affect speech to add slurring and making them slightly innebriated moddifying scenes really lightly if someone can give me a heads up ill go back to cheking scenes and writting to post here
This might help. As for where to post your writing, write it up in a Goggle Doc, change the settings so people can comment on it, and post the link here.

damias

Aug 17, 2020
also if it is liked and people make request here later on i will accept those for characters outside the
Here is the code base, if you know c++ it should look familiar
https://github.com/OXOIndustries/TiTS-Public

But you should probably check with Savin before you bother working on this. I think he said that he doesn't want addictive cum.
(for one theres already dzaan and nyrea for addictive and beer i see it more as a ''bar thing ,guetting them drunk not addicted)

damias

Aug 17, 2020
and for adddiction... the aphrodisiac build already has every tuype but is not used at all even in single encounter so..i wondered about why... guess thats the reason.. even if it made them drool or go blank or pounce on you intead of the opposite for normal encounter it could be done with...class and not with addiction ....(anyway ,just want to do like the cowtap from new texas and make people slur from a good fuck x))

damias

Aug 17, 2020
injured since year and sick sine almost a month...sorry if i dont post much lately...not sure if ill be able on the short term...

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Ideas like this are interesting however amount of work that would be needed to actually make it have any impact on the scenes with crewmates is waaaaay too big , while it could appear in far far future it would probably end up like Red Myr's venom (as a pc perk) .