Cult of the Damned (D&D erotic horror story, content warning inside. Criticism welcome)

Vergil1989

Feb 1, 2018
Illinois
It's been a long time since I've done anything here on Fen's forums, the last time being before the site crashed and the folks in charge had to make a new place for us wonderful perverts and freaks of nature to hang out at, but I thought I'd put something together, dust off some old 'habits' as it were lol. This is your typical D&D story, I might do a more CoC thing later, but I'm bored and it's been a long time since I've written anything quite like this. Between loving the Forgotten Realms and being a HUGE Critical Role fan, (Campaign 2 hype!), D&D is practically my bread and butter so long as it's the R.A. Salvatore awesomeness I grew up with, so my opening story will naturally gravitate towards the Realms. It doesn't help I recently picked up Planescape Torment for my PC a couple days ago, (don't spoil it please, thank you), so the D&D bug is biting like crazy as you can imagine lol.

This was actually an RP I got involved with with some people on Elliquiy before our DM kinda disappeared, (although not before there was some group problems that popped up between us), so this is basically me dredging up what I can remember of that whole doomed affair and giving it a shot here. Beyond the vaguely similar story though, everything save my own character I had planned to use will be entirely different. So, let's get this show on the road!

Content Warnings: Cults, evil shenanigans, possible rape/non con, dubious consent, corruption of innocents, virgin 'sacrifices', demonic influences, body and gender transformations/swaps, slavery, orgies, light to medium BDSM, sensory play, blindfolds, spanking, paddles, whips, manacles/cuffs, torture (for information), death, gore, etc.
Expected Pairings: F/F M/F F/M/F, etc.
Not Expected: No vore, incest, scat, watersports, pony/pet play, or M/M (Only because I'm just not comfortable with M/M, either reading or writing it myself. :D If that's your thing, that's your thing. :D)

Quick Sidenote: I'm not only interested in mere criticism. If anyone wants to throw interesting NPC or traveling companion ideas my way, I'm all ears. This story isn't set in any particular point in time or any one particular 'universe', only that the Spellplague's already happened and magic has since balanced itself for the most part. I KNOW much more of events and such before the Spellplague, but I know enough of what happened after to be comfortable with what I intend, not that it'll play a huge part regardless of where things go from here. Anyway, enough rambling from me, here we go!

-------------------------------------------​

The Forgotten Realms has seen countless wars, magical calamities, would be conquerors across the racial spectrum, tyrannical dictators, demonic invasions, and more besides in its entire, blood soaked history. But most of these events, many of which have become legends with the passage of time, have exceedingly humble beginnings. This is one such tale, which begins shortly before a seemingly ordinary woman's death, and a murder most foul.

Staring into the setting sun as she approached Neverwinter, Cassandra Blackbriar, formerly of the once powerful family of disgraced nobles from the city she was even then heading towards, let a heavy sigh escape her as she tightened her grip on the long ash staff she carried in her right hand. Slender as a willow wand, wave after wave of black, lustrous hair that seemed to catch the fading light, fell across her pale skinned shoulders. Piercing emerald eyes stare unerringly into the setting sun as it slowly disappeared beyond the horizon, which were set into a perfectly round, flawless porcelain face as she slowly turned and proceeded further upon the dirt road towards her destination. The so called nobles of Neverwinter had forbade any of her family from residing in the city, although why that was, she'd never been able to find out, and asking about it now was impossible since Cassandra had killed her parents, her three older sisters, and a chicken shit little brother that had done nothing to earn even a shred of love from her save for the small fact he hadn't taken great pleasure in making Cassandra's life miserable, unlike the rest of their former siblings.

The problem arose from the simple fact that, for the longest time, Cassandra hadn't been able to conjure so much as a paltry Prestidigitation cantrip, while the rest of her family, even the moronic Jessamine, the third youngest sister of the Blackbriar brood, had been powerful sorcerers, warlocks, and wizards all. An arranged marriage to a fat, pathetic piece of inbred 'noble' shit and an incredibly heated argument with the former Lady Blackbriar, (her father didn't count for much more than a wet blanket since her mother had always been the real authority in the household), and Cassandra had....exploded in a fit of magical fury.

As a result of so many years of emotional and psychological abuse, suppressed emotions, and more besides, the Blackbriar home had burned down, most of the village had been destroyed, and Cassandra had walked away without a scratch. When she eventually came back to her senses, she found herself safely tucked away in an unfamiliar bed, and found out that the survivors in the little hamlet thought demons had slaughtered her family, a 'story' she was happy to capitalize on in an effort to avoid the hangman's noose. It helped that when she'd been found among the ruins, she had apparently been covered in blood, ash, and had been half dead from smoke inhalation, adding credence to the idea she was an extremely lucky survivor.

Now, three months of recovery, some self taught lessons, travel, and several paltry monster and bandit encounters between her home town and Neverwinter later, found the young sorceress approaching the city that she hoped would lead to some long overdue answers. Approaching the large, impressive gates, heavily patrolled by the impressive city guard, Cassandra pulled her long, dull gray traveling cloak closer about herself as an unusually cold early spring breeze washed over her from the east, heading towards the distant crashing seas that churned and vented their fury along the Sword Coast. Nodding her head in greeting as she passed, a heavily laden caravan coming up the road some distance behind her, the guards naturally assumed she was a guard for the caravan and let her pass without question. It was only when she was sure she was out of earshot that she let a softly spoken, "idiots", escape her soft, small lips.

Despite having dressed for the long road ahead of her, Cass was glad to find a mostly respectable looking inn just within the Dock District called the Siren's Rest. There were other, more 'prominent' places, but she was hoping to keep a low profile, that and she had wanted to sleep around the same kind of so called 'filth' her mother had always 'warned' her about as a girl growing up. I.E., non humans, which Lady Blackbriar had hated with a passion. The reason why for that was just as simple and direct as the rest of her fear mongering, Lady Blackbriar had been obsessed with keeping their family line as magically rich as she could, or at least as politically affluent as she could manage despite the fact they were disgraced from Neverwinter's comforting embrace. Everything else, even her so called love for her own flesh and blood, had been manipulation and favoritism for those that embraced their magical gifts. Because her only brother hadn't wanted his magic he'd woken up to, Zachariah had suffered almost as much as Cassandra had, but he had done nothing except whine and cry and moan over the very thing Cassandra had wanted since she understood why she was so emotionally abused by everyone.

Whatever the case, Cassandra entered the Siren's Rest, found herself a table near the hearth, and wasted no time in putting her feet up on the table's ledge after removing her hood so it was draped across the back of her chair. A quick glance around revealed most of the other patrons were rough around the edges, some bearing garish scars, dressed in roughs spun leathers and frayed cloth shirts. The few barmaids that bustled about, carrying trays of drinks, food too and from the various tables were clad in low cut servants' outfits, their pleated skirts cut high to reveal long legs and shapely thighs. The Siren's Rest wasn't a brothel, but it wasn't exactly free of scum and villainy either apparently.

Either way, she gladly slipped out of her dull gray hood, revealing a low cut, black traveler's dress adorned her slender frame, and despite having moderately small breasts, the leather band she wore beneath ensured she looked better endowed than she actually was as she got comfortable. "Whiskey." She barked, hoping to pass herself off as more intimidating than she actually felt to the first barmaid that came by. It worked though as the pretty blonde, her ears more pointed than most of the others she could see, bustled away a little quicker than she'd approached, leaving Cassandra to rummage about her pack in peace.

She never saw the dagger, but she certainly felt it when it was jammed into her side, a hand clamping over her mouth in the same instant. "Cousin Cassandra." A voice hissed in her ear, the man's hatred almost as cloying as his beer soaked breath that wafted across her pale skin and up into her nose as pain consumed her senses, "of all the inns you could've chosen, you walked into this one?! Do you have any idea what you've done?!"

"Urgh!" She screamed weakly, the sound muffled thanks to the hand on her mouth as she tried to move, tried to break free of the iron strong grip, only to find her arms weighed and dulled. Paralyzed. The realization hit her like a battering ram, freezing her in place as surely as the blade in her side. The hand at her mouth moved to her slender throat, the threat there that if she tried to scream for help, he'd snap her neck out of hand. She was too angry though to give him the satisfaction anymore. "You'll have to be more specif- gwaah!" Cassandra groaned as the blade was moved in such a way that sent a fresh bolt of agony up her otherwise deadened spine.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, you harlot!" Her cousin hissed in her ear again. "You killed them all!"

"Oh...right....Lady Blackbriar and her little clan of demonspawn." Cass wheezed, tasting blood in her mouth. He'd punctured something vital. She wasn't long for this world, but that was alright. She'd gotten her revenge for near two decades of her mother and siblings' tyrannical behavior and abuse. "To call her a human being....would be an insult!"

"Shut up! You had no right!"

"Are you really mad about them dying, or the fact you won't be seeing another copper from my mother?" She chuckled derisively, blinking back tears as he yanked the dagger out only to slam it back home, a little higher this time so that it pierced the bottom of her lung. Wheezing much more heavily now, Cass grinned maliciously as she turned her head to look over her shoulder, and to the man as best she could. He was a disheveled, gray, dull eyed mess, his skin the color of hard leather from hours out in the sun. The skin of his bare arms and open chested, simple dull gray cloth work shirt were covered in tattoos, souvenirs from his days on the open sea she'd wager. While the possibility was slim, Cassandra made it a point to remember as much as her failing vision would allow, on the off chance a priest or priestess came along and asked her spirit who had killed her. "See you in Hell, cousin." She spat out with the last of her breath, a thick globule of blood hitting him across the face.

"You first." He hissed, twisted the knife, and stomped off, letting her slump and eventually fall from the table.

----------------------------​

End Notes: WELL, that happened lol. Waking up in Malcanthet's hall will be next chapter, but I hope this was a good opening for you guys and gals. See ya!

Last edited:

Vergil1989

Feb 1, 2018
Illinois
I edited my last post a bit, but overall it's the same as before. Here's the next installment though. :D

---------------------------​

Despite having been raised around a temple dedicated to a few of the local gods, Sarenrae, Helm, and a few others she hadn't paid much attention to, Cassandra didn't expect to stir in the middle of a grass covered field. Granted, she hadn't expected to wake up at all after being stabbed to death in the middle of an inn full of people by her drunken cousin, but she'd been prepared, if she had expected this at all, to wake up chained to a demon's torture rack in the Abyss or something. As it was, she jerked upright with a gasp as her green eyes took in her immediate surroundings, her mind a frantic blur as she tried to come to grips with the fact she wasn't facing oblivion, and didn't seem to be tied down in the slightest. In fact, she began to notice once she realized there wasn't even a whiff of sulfur in the air once her heart was no longer in her chest, that she wasn't on a hard, unforgiving stone floor surrounded by demonic creatures hoping to tear her to pieces for the rest of eternity. The soft tickle of grass against her bare behind, only then realizing that she was as naked as the day she'd been born when she glanced down at herself, was followed by a heavenly scent of wildflowers on a perfect warm spring breeze. Glancing towards the sky, she could only gape at the most magnificent sunset she'd ever seen in her life, the sky alight in vibrant orange, reds, and yellows, with the perfect smattering of clouds to offset the view, giving it a picture perfect quality that no painter could ever hope to match.

"Sunset....." She muttered, her senses on alert because something about all this felt strangely ominous despite the peaceful, beautiful place she found herself in. Sucking in a breath she instinctively knew she didn't need, Cassandra coughed and sputtered as a viscous, thick pale gray material spewed from her mouth. With a groan, she watched as the strange liquid seamlessly fused with her skin once it'd flowed towards her nearest leg, earning a very confused blink before she put two and two together. It was likely a part of her current state of being, that which constituted a soul. She might not have ever been religious, but she understood that the soul was a real thing, that demons and devils alike craved them in their bargains in the Lower Planes, and that sufficiently trained necromancers and the like could manipulate that same energy for various, often horrific, results.

Standing on shaky legs as this realization came that she was indeed dead, Cassandra turned slowly, and received the third shock to her former mortal existence in as many minutes. There, situated just behind her, like a giant predator idly watching her from its haunches, was a rather bizarre, misshapen castle made of the blackest stone she'd ever seen. Its towering spires and towers went off in impossible angles, but there was a strange, otherworldly beauty to the gigantic fortress. Seeing no other options, and having a strange, unpleasant, dread filled feeling she was expected, Cassandra slowly approached the large, giant sized double metallic doors that silently swung upon on well oiled hinges. Daring a glance at the high ceiling, she blushed crimson when she saw the ceiling was covered in a stunning painting, dedicated to every form of erotica and sensuality she could have ever imagined, and a lot of it she hadn't before now. The statuary she spied was equally charged with sexual intent, half naked to fully nude models, which grew only more sexual as they devolved further into erotic couplings and groupings the closer one got to the throne itself, done in the same black stone and marble flanking either side of the grand, crimson red carpet that led to a massive matte metallic throne. Despite the obvious theme, she also spotted wicked, foot long spikes and barbed, long hooks attached to barb covered chains hanging from the ceiling at various intervals, most of which were centered around the throne.

And on the throne, her mounting dread took on a form, and a name, half remembered from her studies despite having no magic of her own, flashed to the forefront of her mind. "Malcanthet....oh gods." Cassandra groaned, her legs buckling as she fell to her knees before the crimson red Lady as she rhythmically tapped long, claw like nails against the arm of her throne. Glowing, sensually charged red eyes idly drank in Cassandra as wave upon wave of fiery red hair fell over the woman's completely nude body, save for a large, blood red ruby that teased the tops of Malcanthet's large, perfectly round breasts.

And what a body she possessed. Malcanthet was the perfect representation of the female form, her blood red skin flawless and perfectly shaped in every way, with six large, bat like leathery wings pulled close to her back. Tapped with curved, wickedly sharp talons, each wing was menacingly wide on their own, all together, they only served to make the impossibly strong Lady of the Abyss that much more ominous, adding a palpable sense of dread to her otherwise sensuous allure that only served to make her more lust worthy, aided further by the rest of her clearly demonic traits. Long, wickedly sharp horns jutted up and away from the demon's head as she cocked it ever so slightly to the side, pursing full, red lips in lazy amusement.

"And so you've arrived, called here at the moment of your last breath." Malcanthet stated, but even the business like tone she adopted did little to detract from the heat that began to swirl and pool in the pit of Cassandra's stomach. Unable to tear her eyes away from the demon's curvaceous figure, her large, DD breasts swaying with every slow, drawn out breath, Cass could only blink, too afraid and entranced in equal parts to even consider speaking, let alone much of anything else. "You are not the first, but you are the last I've called to my realm."

"Wh-" Swallowing the lump in her throat as best she could, Cassandra forced herself to stand, her pride as a noblewoman, having come from a long line of powerful arcane practitioners and warriors, demanding she at least try to face Malcanthet on equal footing, so to speak. "Why? What do you want me...us to do for one such as you, L-Lady Malcanthet?" Cass asked, hoping that by being respectful and addressing her as she deserved might put her in a slightly better position. Unlikely, but any slim hope was better than none. Malcanthet for her part, simply smiled, slowly, with no apparent haste on her part, which allowed Cassandra to watch the demon's face shift and move with an almost sensuous grace that only added fuel to the fire. Without a word, Malcanthet blinked, and the puny mortal found her eyes drawn to the glowing, swirling orbs. The barrage of erotic imagery and cries of ecstasy that ripped through her mind had Cassandra on her knees once more, leaving her shaking and trembling as phantom bolts of phantasmal pleasure raced through her body. Despite the onslaught that had stopped almost as quickly as it'd begun, Cassandra's mind had latched onto one particular series of sexual acts in particular.

Her limbs were tied, spread wide before her lover's eyes, to a large, circular silk covered bed, every surface covered in flickering candles, Cassandra writhed and groaned under the soft, teasing caresses she couldn't see, her lust glazed eyes covered in a black strip of cloth. The touch of hot, droplets of wax against her flat, trembling stomach was followed by the frigid touch of ice against her achingly stiff pink, pert nipples, and she cried out as another's fingers drove between her nether lips, cupping her perfectly shaven mound. Torn between sensations, of the fingers driving into her, it didn't take long before she came undone, crying out for more as her back arched and she strained against the bindings holding her secure.

Panting as the fading vision imparted one last barrage of heated, deep caresses of someone's very long, skilled tongue, Cassandra returned to herself, her arms trembling and shaking as she held herself upright, barely, before the now deeply amused Malcanthet. She waited until she was certain Cassandra was able to fully comprehend what she wanted her to hear, before saying, "You are a fool mortal, thinking to treat with one such as I as you would another of your kind. But that is not your fault, you're simply not privy to the workings of your vastly more powerful betters. Even so, yours is not to question, only to serve. That is why I have given you, and those you will come to aid, another chance at life. Should you accept...."

That got Cassandra's attention as she slowly, weakly, looked up, her skin flushed, her body still trembling somewhat, and her pale skin covered in a sheen of sweat that left her raven black hair somewhat matted to the flesh of her back. If she'd been in a better mental state, she might have asked what exactly she was getting herself involved with, but between what Malcanthet had 'shown' her and her still reeling thoughts about all that had happened, all she could do is let out a whimper before she slowly swallowed once more. "Y-y-yes...I'll serve....Lady Malcanthet." A scroll appeared before her then along with a feathered quill, which she took with trembling hands. Signing her full name, Cassandra shivered as the deal was struck.

Nodding her approval, the Queen of All Succubi, of temptation given flesh, and countless other names of the same ilk, ran a slow, forked tongue over her full lips before speaking once more. "Good. You will awaken in a hidden sanctuary, prepared by those that have already assembled there. Your task is simple, how you do so will be up to you and the head priestess of the sanctuary. Spread my influence to as many people as you can, and keep your fellow mortals safe and alive, free of the authorities' grasp. I will not tolerate failure, or the purposeful sabotage of those you will work besides."

"O-of course my Lady." Cassandra choked out, before her world began to go dark once more.

Last edited:

Vergil1989

Feb 1, 2018
Illinois
I made some edits to the last post, but I'm not a hundred percent happy with it still. Meh, oh well. :D At any rate, here's the next installment, and while nothing sexual happens, it's not far in the foreseeable future, promise. :D See ya for now though folks!

--------------------------------​

The first thing to return to Cassandra as she began to take shape on the Prime Material Plane once more, was sensation itself, the feel of a heavy, very warm blanket covering her naked skin. Air filled her lungs about the same time, and she slowly opened her eyes to an unfamiliar, almost plain stone ceiling, the soft flicker of dim torchlight, their flames held secure in sturdy iron sconces, the only source of light in the otherwise unremarkable chamber. With a cry and a sharp gasp inward, Cassandra sat up, one hand pressed against the center of her chest as her heart threatened to explode from her throat. Before she knew what was happening, a very strong, very solid set of arms were wrapped around her trembling body as an older, matronly voice whispered soothing noises into the top of her head. "Ssssshhhhhh, you're safe here child. You're among friends." The voice was deep, powerful even, but the soothing undertones to the words did more to calm her frantic heart than the words themselves as the powerfully built woman held her against her almost painfully hot, sun kissed skin. "That's a good girl. Nice, deep breaths, in and out. Feel the warmth of my body, the slow rhythm of my chest rising and falling. Focus on that, and come back in your own time, child."

Something about the woman's accent made Cassandra's whirling thoughts remember a few Calamshites that had passed through the little hamlet she had all but destroyed during her initial awakening to her magic. The fact the large, warrior of a woman smelled of exotic spices and exuded an aura of strength and power befitting one of the desert people only added fuel to that particular fire. Slowly opening her eyes, Cassandra's blurry vision slowly cleared, and her suspicions were confirmed as she found herself wrapped up in a half giant of a woman's corded, thick muscular arms, her head of raven hair nestled between the woman's large, caramel skinned breasts that she only belatedly noticed were bared to the world. She had a feeling she wasn't in much better shape, and glanced down, confirming that she too was still as naked as she'd been when she'd appeared before Malcanthet. "Wh-who are you?" She asked, her voice cracking and her throat dry as a bone. She didn't much care, her slowly calming demeanor allowing her to think in complete sentences again, which meant her curiosity was demanding to be satiated. "Where is this place?"

"That I cannot say, because I don't know myself, having only been here a short time longer than you." The half giant woman, her arms and hard, muscular abs covered in old battle scars, replied in that same matronly voice that had Cassandra closing her eyes as a strange, unfamiliar sense of being cared for and comforted in a way she was very unfamiliar with, washed over her, further allaying the shock of having been revived and brought to a strange place. "As for who I am, my name is Sabira, formerly a clan chieftess of the burning sands of Calamshan, until my defeat by another rival clan." Defeat no doubt translated to death in this case, if her arrival here had been anything like Cassandra's own, but she didn't feel the need to say so since she didn't doubt for a moment the same, strong arms that were still holding her could just as easily crush the life from her slender frame. "And who are you, dahyarifa? Misplaced stranger?" Sabira asked, translating the strange word for Cassandra's benefit almost automatically, with no need for her to ask.

"C...Lady Cassandra Blackbriar, formerly of a small little hamlet a few days ride east of Neverwinter." She managed to croak out despite how sore and dry her throat felt as she slowly pulled herself free of Sabira's grasp. Like Malcanthet, it was clear this woman was achingly beautiful in her own right, but none of the menace and fear she'd felt around the demon was present here, although the fact Sabira was plainly human, despite having more than a little giant's blood in her veins, helped immensely with that no doubt. Whatever the case, the sandy skinned barbarian, for only someone who gave into their rage to ensure their enemies fell around them could be so physically imposing, let pale, aquamarine eyes fall upon Cassandra's much more slender, smaller form. A slow, teasing little smile pulled at Sabira's dusty colored lips, and she nodded her head of bound, voluminous fire red hair at the greeting. "I...do not mean to be rude, but-" Cassandra began, only to find one long, thick finger pressing against her lips.

"There is no need to apologize." Sabira said as she slowly stood and crossed the length of the room, to where a pitcher of something with several glasses were set on a stone altar of some kind. "You had a trying time getting this far, child. I too suffered a thirst most unpleasant when I awoke here as well. The loss of my clothes, such as they were, I can forgive, but I feel uncomfortably naked without my falchion, and my buckler." She shrugged large, powerful shoulders though before Sabira turned and walked back, two full goblets of some dark, sweet smelling wine locked firmly in her hands, one she handed over to Cassandra the moment she was within reach. She chuckled as the young sorceress all but breathed down half of her glass before she began to cough and sputter, the firm, gentle slaps to her back the only thing keeping her from choking on what she'd consumed too quickly. "Go easy, child, you did just endure quite the trial, getting this far."

"Ugh....th-thank you, Lady Sabira." Cassandra groaned out, her throat feeling much improved even if her eyes watered from her own foolish haste, droplets of wine spilling from her parted lips that sent tingles racing down her spine. Phantom tingles from the images she'd been assaulted with nearly had the sorceress moaning all over again for another reason entirely, but she just managed to bite her tongue before they could bubble forth.

"Tsk tsk child, it is merely Sabira." Sabira gently reprimanded as she watched Cassandra take a much more measured sip of the wine she'd been given before helping herself to her own glass. Sabira too gave a soft, approving noise at the taste, her eyes never straying far from Cassandra's face. A different kind of warmth, one she was slightly familiar with, suffused her limbs and pooled in her stomach, and Cassandra's frayed and tattered nerves calmed further still. "We are all equals under our new Mistress's will, so do not trouble yourself in trying to come up with such a respectable title for a desert barbarian such as I. I lost what right I had to such formalities anyway." While the warmth and kindness she had so far exuded remained, Cassandra just managed to pick up a note of something darker behind the softly spoken words, before the barbarian chieftess tensed, her head snapping towards the single, heavy wooden door at the other end of the chamber. In a voice that boomed with authority, Sabira said, "If you're going to attempt to eavesdrop on a private conversation, don't start touching yourself as you peer at our naked bodies through the keyhole, sneak thief."

Said 'sneak thief' gave a startled little gasp before gingerly pushing the door open, a mop of tousled, light brown hair the first thing both women saw as a noticeably shorter, slightly pale young woman, younger than even Cassandra by at least a year, stepped inside. Despite this, there was a maturity and roughness to the woman's face that spoke of many long, lonely years of fending for herself on the streets of some densely populated city as she approached, her footsteps whisper soft on the cold, hard stone. "Sorry, but it's been a while since I've seen such a lovely duo as you two present." Her accent was rough, uncouth, yet strangely pleasing to the ear despite this as whiskey colored eyes peered from beneath her messy, brown bangs that otherwise obscured her eyes. "Name's Mara, a native of the City of Sails."

"Luskan?" Cassandra asked, to which Mara nodded and put a hand on her slender, flat hip with a grin pulling at her lips.

"Luskanite born and bred, so I was, eh Neverwinter?" Mara replied, to which the sorceress could only cock her head to the side in slight confusion. "That'd be where ye from so it is, or so I hears when ya be talking to our desert friend here." She gestured towards Sabira for emphasis before continuing, unabated. "Others are about already, gatherin' equipment and whatnot while we wait for word as to what we're to be doin'. Not to hurry ye along, but I wager the new boss isn't like to wait long for us to gather our wits." And with that, Mara spun on her heel and walked back the way she came, leaving Cass to blink dumbly at how easy she'd seemed to have accepted all this while Sabira merely shrugged once more. With no clothes to cover themselves, Sabira simply stood and started for the door, while Cassandra yanked the top sheet off the bed. Tying it about herself like a makeshift robe, the young sorceress sighed but followed, feeling only slightly better about triapsing around this strange place, about to meet more people, in naught but her skin. The half giant merely smiled and waited patiently for her to finish before pulling the door open, following after Cassandra as she nodded her head as she passed.

The stone tunnel they found themselves in ran straight away from what they assumed were spartan but comfortable living quarters for a number of people, which had apparently also been used to receive their newly revived forms if Cassandra's still somewhat whirling thoughts were any judge. While most of the stone looked like it'd been chiseled and shaped to some extent, parts of it looked like the sanctuary walls had simply been re-purposed from whatever cavern had been found originally to house Malcanthet's cult. They find another large, square stone chamber, with a single, high backed leather chair and a wooden desk covered high in books and writing utensils, inkwells, and an artist's stand on the left side. A room off to the side, concealed by a much sturdier looking metallic door, has Cassandra's senses on alert as she feels....something unnatural on the other side, something cold. She doesn't get more than a moment to glance that way before Sabira gently guides her towards the path Mara had taken, the girl's quickly disappearing shadow having only just faded away down another hallway beyond the desk, the sound of another heavy wooden door slamming shut in the darkened passageway. A few doors lead to other chambers on either side, but the sound of movement and idle chatter reaches their ears from the same place Mara had already gone.

Sure enough, they found three others, not counting the rogue girl, rifling through a number of clothing racks and supplies for the road ahead, wherever that lead. Upon hearing their arrival, a short, fair skinned woman smiled, her dark green eyes glimmering in such a way that made Cassandra flush. Perfectly kept red locks that wasn't allowed to fall across her shoulders framed a pixie like face, her partially, sharply pointy ears making it clear this woman was half of something, most likely of elvish descent, were just visible to the pair's eyes. Sabira took one look at the woman's hungry gaze and rumbled a single word as she began to wrap an arm protectively, or possessively, around Cassandra's stomach from behind. "Don't."

"Sabira, darling," the woman replied, her accent cultured, speaking to her noble origins as she put a hand to her chest, feigning hurt even as the light in her eyes only burned brighter, "like the rest of us, we're all equals here, and if she's here, then she is capable of making her own decisions." Pulling a long, raven feathered scarf from a nearby rack, the unnamed redhead's smile only seemed to widen with every passing second as she pulled the long length scarf through her fingers, curling the soft material around her hands. "Besides, I know her."

Recognition dawned on Cassandra's face while the only two men in the chamber, a half elf like the redhead, and a plain human in full plate stares silently at them all. Cassandra doesn't say a word as she slowly approaches, almost towering over the half elven lass who's almost as short as the thief, yet the sorceress seems the meek one of the two as their eyes meet, a shuddering, shaky breath escaping her lips. "Molly....gods....then-"

"Aye, I also died." Molly, formerly of a very powerful noble family on the edge of Silverymoon's embrace, merely shrugged as she stood on the tiptoes of her newly acquired traveling boots, and draped the long, raven feathered scarf around the small of Cassandra's pale back, forcing her close so that one stocking clad leg was pressed between her parted thighs. "But we're both here now." The woman's cool skin a sharp contrast to Cass's warm, heated flesh as the bard, murderer, and spy all let her lips tease across the hollow of the sorceress's throat. She was too enthralled and aroused and disoriented to fight free, not that she wanted to. "And we now have a reason to tear the world down around us, outside of our own perverse amusement." And just as quickly, Molly let her go, the leg pressed against her nethers pulled away as Cassandra stumbled back, dizzy from the woman's teasing, tormenting touch. "As much as I want to play with you, right here, in full view of our brothers and sisters, I fear our new taskmaster will likely be making an appearance before I could hope to finish. But I promise you, Cass, I'll make good on every promise I've hinted at before now."

Cassandra didn't doubt that for a moment once her thoughts had cleared, and while she found her thighs rubbing together against her will, it didn't take long for her to walk away. Even with Sabira's eyes narrowed to slits and staring holes in Molly's smug face, Cassandra managed to steadily dress and prepare herself for their first task. Pulling on a low cut, rose red traveling dress and a pair of matching long, fingerless gloves, a pair of red, lacy undergarments having gone on first, Cassandra finally felt ready for whatever one would call her new existence as her eyes met Molly's, a silent, comforting nod passing between them.

----------------------------
EDITED: Added a couple of characters and made a more tidy ending for this installment, sorry for not doing so last night on this end. Still getting used to saving drafts and such on this place again. Anyway, enjoy!

And that's another chapter down. :D Bonus points to anyone who can identify the pictures I'm using for inspiration for these two, but that aside, I hope you guys and gals have enjoyed what's so far been revealed. I'm curious as to what you folks have liked or haven't liked and what's stuck out for you as well, but in any event, I'm having a lot of fun doing this, hehe. Anyway, see ya next time!

Last edited: