Credit Farming?

Detalius

Mar 30, 2018
Pretty straightforward, just looking for a way to get lots of credits. I'm trying to put Sera out of business to get her on my ship and start training eventually, but from what I gather from the wiki, I have to sell 10k credits worth of goods to her? I assume buying her stuff and selling it back works, but I have no idea where to get the initial 12.5k credits I'll need.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Depends on where you are in the game. Beating up Dr. Lash neets you a mil but he's a pain in the dick to beat. If you've got a fuckton of cum, you can sell it at breedwell for fat payouts every time. Farming drops and selling them to on-ship Anno is typically successful, with the best drops in the deep myrellion caves or on the surface of Uveto. The surface of Uveto also has savicite that you can sell to another character to progress her plotline.There's also the variety of one-time payouts from mineral deposits, probes, and a number of quests that also pay out rather well.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I don't believe buying her stuff and selling it back does work, as she sees a net profit from that. If you wanna be a slaver bad enough then selling 2-3 Galomax should work.

ForTheGraceOfSatan

Jan 16, 2018
As said above - beating dr Lash. Or if you don't feel like it and have acces to Uveto you may try selling savicite but it will take a while.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
As mentioned, the easiest way (luck dependent) to force Sera out of business early in the game is to sell her 2 galomax pills.

Detalius

Mar 30, 2018
selling 2-3 Galomax should work.
sell her 2 galomax pills.
This is what I was also thinking, but I had actually wanted to save up 5 of 'em for later. It was either a problem now to get credits, or a problem later to get more GaloMax; either way, I need credits. I'll sell it now seeing as there are plenty more options for getting credits later, though. Thanks!

Detalius

Mar 30, 2018
Depends on where you are in the game. Beating up Dr. Lash neets you a mil but he's a pain in the dick to beat. If you've got a fuckton of cum, you can sell it at breedwell for fat payouts every time. Farming drops and selling them to on-ship Anno is typically successful, with the best drops in the deep myrellion caves or on the surface of Uveto. The surface of Uveto also has savicite that you can sell to another character to progress her plotline.There's also the variety of one-time payouts from mineral deposits, probes, and a number of quests that also pay out rather well.
Thank you! Yeah, I'm not quite that far yet, but I'll definitely need these sources later.

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
I have a question regarding selling items. Let's say for example I have a spear or bow from Mhen'ga and I sell it to that scrap shop there for 1-2 credits. Is the sell price for items at different shops and worlds different from one another?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I have a question regarding selling items. Let's say for example I have a spear or bow from Mhen'ga and I sell it to that scrap shop there for 1-2 credits. Is the sell price for items at different shops and worlds different from one another?
Yes, and Anno, on your ship specifically, has the best prices and buys anything, so get her if you haven't for some reason.

Reactions: nad destroyer

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Oh and Burt will offer to buy zil items, the Zil Rations and Zil Honey for 50 and 100 credits. Everyone else, including Anno will just politely put them in the trash and give you 0 credits. You can also sell the Zil Spear and Bow to Burt after you do the Plantation Quest. But if you solve it peacefully, you have a limited window before Burt stops buying zil stuff. IIRC, the Spear and Bow sold together will net you about 10,000.

Colenso if you do his quest matches Anno's prices.

Oh and you get a 250 credit profit per day by selling Oryx 5 Myr Nectar on Myrellion.

There's also the Leithan Charm Necklace you can sell for over 20k on Uveto. Just exit Iresteand head south and then you'll see a branch to the east. Go there and find the ruined campsite, search and presto!

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Do NOT but anything from Sera if you're trying to bankrupt her for the sake of acquisition. Recycling an old post of mine:

Farm Grey goos on Tarkus, make sure your INT is high so you can reprogram and take grey goo samples to sell. As mentioned above, make sure you have Colenso's quest done so you can sell items to him at higher prices, also Anno is good for this when on your ship (store Anno won't just buy everything).

If you're a weirdo like me, you can set Steele up to take in multiple sustainable revenue streams:

1. Sera's Salary (will require you to be Sera's sub and complete a certain event with a certain number of points - https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Sera) and will require you to check on her on Tavros station once a week to get your pay.

2. Lane's payment (will require you to be Nice personality and overcome Lane's brainwashing and completing a certain event - https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Lane)

3. Become a Nyrean Royal (will require you to complete the story event on Myrellion in the Deep Caves - https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Queen_Taivra's_Palace). Once in a while you will be given a Gem Sack you can sell when you visit the palace.

You can also whore yourself out a Beth's Busty Broads - https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Brothel_Mistress though this will take some time. I've gotten to a point where my current Treated Steele will take in an average payout for 3000 credits just using her mouth. Each sessions takes 2 hours with a 15 minute cool down. Kat the brothel mistress goes to sleep at 6:00 and wakes up at 10:00 so you can cram in some serious cash if you work at it.

Addendum: There have been additional ways to generate credits since I posted this.

Uveto: There is a stadium where you can bet up to 10,000 credits on a race. If you like to save scum, this is the place for you. Additionally, you can farm for Savicite but depending on your level and gear might be a high risk venture for certain players.

Breedwell: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Breedwell
Imaptient

Fight and defeat Doctor Lash - https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Doctor_Lash
There should be a guide on taking Lash in this forum

...also, save before attempting to do so. You'll probably want to min/max stats and get somewhat geared for this fight.

Poor and impatient

Just save edit and/or cheat.

Optimal vendors to sell to for maximum profit:
Anno after getting her to join your party and Colenso after completing his mission involving a certain rogue A.I.

Last edited:

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Disclaimer I have not read above

To get 10k with out cheats first during (optional)character creation select pampered
Second collect oxium deposit
Thirdly complete zil collection quest
Then grind a shit load of zil honey or tf food(I can’t spell the name off the top of my head) and sell to bury that will give you the 10k.
When I play fair I use this meathod to get to the gym before fighting Dane

Or use the cheat anotherbrickinthewall

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
If you have completed Azra's tarkus quest you can harvest her mushrooms every few days and immediatly sell them for around ~8000 credits. Another option is the breedwell incubation centre, but that can take a lot of wombs and/or cum production to get a decent amount of credits per visit. Farming Uveto is also good, that area has savacite, Hard light upgrade modules, omega oil, and some short of insulated coat if I recall all of which sell in the thousands except omega oil (but it quickly stacks).
PS: My PC is a millionaire despite some expensive purchases.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I forgot the payment math for breedwell eggnancies, but cum donations have been capped at 500k (I think) and is probably one of the best lazy/easy ways to earn credits if having a donger and massive sperm production is your thing.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Warning way to much information ahead. Which basically boils down to, we need more ways to earn more money faster that isn't Lash.

The only 2 legitimate ways to earn money either require you to be at Uverto for Taur Racing or invest lots of money before hand so you can hit Breedwells max payout which is 20,000,000ml for 17327 credits which is a nearly impposible without save editing, galomax or tons of expensive/time consuming to get TFs. Lash doesn't count as that is a Easter egg placeholder till I assume content for fighting him and winning is made.

Doing taur racing on the 10k bet would require 50 wins more than losses to get the operation with 7 to be able to buy the most expensive items. With Breedwell requiring 29 maximum payout donations and 5 to be able to buy the most expensive items.

Assuming you have a macro running to bet 10k skip dialog and repeat this can take anywhere from 1 to 10 minutes to get the 500k depending on luck since while it does seem (with maxed stats at least) you win more than you lose on average to me its about 11 wins to 10 losses (anyone got hard stats on the racing odds e.g. do stats effect and is max donations the best course of action). On the other hand while quicker a Breedwell donation macro would be alot more complex as it has to donate without breaking the machine rests 6 times then go back to the cubicle before repeating which should take about 1 to 2 minutes but is counter balanced by the ridiculous requirements to get the maximum payout.

Beths is OK in payout but requires you to be a girl or femboy(which earn less btw) then wait 6 hours before going again plus meet 8 different character appearance criteria be licensed and use the room option to get the max payout. Which the highest I could get in testing while meeting every single criteria was 600 credits using the room and licensed so how null_blanks is getting 3000 with just mouth and a cooldown of 15 minutes I don't know.

The only way that isn't spamming a macro to earn cash fast is farming Uverto enemy drops and
Savicite, harvest Arza plants when available, Myrellion for gems when available, New Texas once a month to compete with the Haley, have nice lane ending and finally seras paycheck. That said even with all this its going to take a multiple hours to get 500k and about half an hour to an hour for 70k.

Ideo

May 30, 2016
Here is a method on how to exploit Breedwell for unlimited credits. You can make a new character that makes 55000 credits each time you donate in 20 minutes if you rush.
  1. Make a new character with a dick (a half-gryvain with no balls is ideal)
  2. Rush throuth Mhenga. Dr. Haswell quest, mineral deposit and reclaiming probe should get you 17000 credits.
  3. Once you are level 2 or above go to Tavros and buy 2 Nuki Nutbutter from Lerris.
  4. Lose your balls if you have any. (Use Uhra sap, or pay Dr. Lash 4000 credits)
  5. Use the Nuki Nutbutter.
  6. Get the SynthSheath from tarkus and then use it, if you have enough credits buy 5 jawbreakers from the vending machine at the bar.
  7. Go to New Texas, use a jawbreaker then use the cockmilker. Repeat until you have donated 500.000 mls. (if you have 1600 credits left get some suma cream from busky and use it)
  8. Sleep until you get the invitation from Breedwell.
  9. Go to Breedwell and donate sperm.(make sure you have blue balls for max output)
  10. Go to Tavros and spend all your credits in Fertite+ from Lerris. Use it.(the amount of credits you get from breedwell is also affected by virility)
  11. Repeat steps 9 and 10 as many times as you like to raise your earnings.
  12. Farm as much credits as you want. (sleep at your ship to pass the days)
  13. Use your Ungodly amount of credits to buy all the gear, transformatives and waifus (after all you need 500.000 credits to ger Paige)

Attachments

• Broken.png
    Broken.png
    178 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: Shiranui

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Here is a method on how to exploit Breedwell for unlimited credits. You can make a new character that makes 55000 credits each time you donate in 20 minutes if you rush.
  1. Make a new character with a dick (a half-gryvain with no balls is ideal)
  2. Rush throuth Mhenga. Dr. Haswell quest, mineral deposit and reclaiming probe should get you 17000 credits.
  3. Once you are level 2 or above go to Tavros and buy 2 Nuki Nutbutter from Lerris.
  4. Lose your balls if you have any. (Use Uhra sap, or pay Dr. Lash 4000 credits)
  5. Use the Nuki Nutbutter.
  6. Get the SynthSheath from tarkus and then use it, if you have enough credits buy 5 jawbreakers from the vending machine at the bar.
  7. Go to New Texas, use a jawbreaker then use the cockmilker. Repeat until you have donated 500.000 mls. (if you have 1600 credits left get some suma cream from busky and use it)
  8. Sleep until you get the invitation from Breedwell.
  9. Go to Breedwell and donate sperm.(make sure you have blue balls for max output)
  10. Go to Tavros and spend all your credits in Fertite+ from Lerris. Use it.(the amount of credits you get from breedwell is also affected by virility)
  11. Repeat steps 9 and 10 as many times as you like to raise your earnings.
  12. Farm as much credits as you want. (sleep at your ship to pass the days)
  13. Use your Ungodly amount of credits to buy all the gear, transformatives and waifus (after all you need 500.000 credits to ger Paige)
I'll admit I was wrong, after trying this I can confirm you earn more than anything that isn't lash and if you go completely crazy even lash. That said I will add that when the new tits public build comes out to add buy synthsheaths from Shekka as that would solve the refractory rate issue to the point of refills being instant.

I would be miffed with this as it would produce millions of Steele heirs but Rahn are kinda like Asari in the way the "fathers" genetics are used to randomize their genetics so they don't have clones and the offspring is always 100% rhan, unlike say Ausar which can actually have hybrids thus true mother and fathers unless I am reading the codex wrong.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Here's everything notable for gathering credits.

One time events

(Sidequest) Sell out Kara to Amara Fell - 60000
(Sidequest) Sell Hand So to Colenso - 60000
(Sidequest) Kara payday for helping her escape2 - 30000
(Sidequest) Save the crew of the Kashima - 25000
(Sidequest) Turning RK Lah in on Plantation Quest- 22000
(Sidequest) Selling out Kara to Shade - 20000 (there's a lot of options to put the screws to Kara...)
(Story) Reclaiming 3rd Probe - 20000
(Story) Selling 2nd Probe to Steele Tech - 20000
(Sidequest) Radio the bombing target for Irellia - 20000
(Sidequest) Take bribe during FazianQuest - 20000
(Sidequest) Leithan Charm Necklace on Uveto - 20000ish when sold (I hang on to it with my half Leithan though)
(Sidequest) Sera loan repayment - 18000, one year after set up as merchant
(Sidequest) Sophinol claim in Fungal Passage - 15000
(Story) Selling Probe to Shekka - 14000
(Sidequest) Resolving Lane's Quest Misch - Hard - 12000
(Sidequest) Taking Idol from Zil Village - Worth 14000, resale is around 11900
(Sidequest) War Queen's necklace in safe - Worth 13000, resale is around 11050
(Sidequest) Defeating Chaurmine on Uveto - 10000
(Sidequest) Make Zaalt's delivery - 10000
(Sidequest) Sell Bess/Ben - 10000
(Sidequest) Starting KaraQuest2 - 10000
(Story) Reclaiming 1st Probe - 10000
(Sidequest) Reward for bringing the War Queen in - 10000 Gem Sack, resale is 8500
(Sidequest) Escape the Kashima - 8000
(Sidequest) Sell Zil weapons to Burt - 6000 for bow, 7050 for spear (limited window if solved Plantation Quest peacefully)
(Sidequest) Credit chits rescuing Saen's friend - 5000
(Sidequest) Oxonium claim on Mhen'ga - 5000
(Sidequest) Give damaged VI chip to Vi - 5000
(Sidequest) Turn Bess/Ben into the UGC - 2500
(Sidequest) Turn in IQBgone to Penny - 2500
(Sidequest) Pyrite Satellite Recovery - 2500
(Sidequest) Kashima, Chief Engineer's Quarters - 2000
(Sidequest) Kiro's rescue, left her shit alone - 2000
(Sidequest) Whip Zaalt's ass when he attacks - 1200
(Story) Defeat Dane at the first probe - 1200
(Sidequest) Zil capture - 1000 each for a male and female zil
(Sidequest) Kara payday for helping her escape - 1000
(Story) Defeat Tam-Tam, Kaska & Khorgan - 987 each
(Sidequest) Succucow Halloween event - 500
(Sidequest) Cracking the safe in the Kashima - 250-270 by my count (seems to vary; this is so minor that the only reason I put it in is because I'm anal)

Repeatable activities

Defeat Dr. Lash - 999999 (I don't doubt this will be changed sometime in the future)
Sell Savicite to Beatrice Reasner - 12000 (limited amount of times, selling 30 starts a timer)
Sell Savicite to Anno Dorna or Colenso - 10200 (assuming you didn't blow up Tarkus because you wanted her to be a black marketeer, you're an edgelord or you fouled up the attack in core. Looking at you TFMaster...)
Sell Gem Sack from Royal Spoils - worth 10000, 8500 When sold to Anno or Colenso, once every seven days
Sell Picardine - worth 7000, 5950 resale
Sell Satyrite - worth 5000, 3400 resale
Sell Kirkite - worth 2000, 1700 resale
Breedwell, cum 20000ml to 30000ml - 4000 to 1000ish, more cum more credits obviously (about 1/100 of 7.85 pay out, felt it was too good to be true)
Breedwell, Rahn births - 600 per baby(Darn Nonesuch giving me feels and sand in my eyes)
Race track bets on Uveto - 1000, 3000 or 10000 (also a good chance to lose money)
Dom Sera after party salary - 1500-2000 usually 1600+, once every seven days
Prize selling on Tarkus - Usually enough to net a profit of 500-2000, depending on the item, the dealer and the RNG (antique androids + starship parts to Shekka, Blocky Data Cores to Anno and Locked Metal Cases to Colenso gives me the best prices, still a chance that you'll lose money tho)
Give Orryx 5 Myr Nectar - 500 (250 profit really...) per day
Help Prai - 500 first time, 200 each addition time
Turning tricks at Beth's Busty Broads - licensed work 200ish for handjobs/oral work, 300-400ish for vag, 400+ for everything and rooms (some really nice vignettes, but afterwards I nuked that save from orbit. That was as a female, haven't tried a trap yet)
Lane payoff (Kind) - 200 daily at 00:00
Sell Zil items to Burt - 100 for Zil Honey, 50 for Zil Rations (no longer available sometime after Plantation Quest)
Male Milking with Carrie - various, with a bonus for high quotas of cum, 200000 ml gets about 130 credits
Bet against Syri in vidja games - 10,50 or 100
Give Varmit to Cameron - 5 (beer money... I guess?)
Herm orgy with Kiro (need a dick) - Priceless

Kept random drops off the repeatable list, except for chunks of Savicite and the gems, which I think are easier and slightly more reliable to gather then enemy equipment(okay, that's debatable...), Strange Eggs, Horse Cocks and Tarkus rare drops. If getting credit by combat and enemy drops is your thing, Uveto is currently tops as Omega Oil, Yappi Straps and Insulated Coats fetch good resale prices. Obvilously, a smuggler with the Supply and Demand perk can really clean up there. Don't know if the perk affects selling Savicite to Reasner though.

Included here is a list NPC expenses. Purchasable items, clothes and equipment would be WAY too much to list here.

Paige's eye replacement and surgery - FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND!!1!! :O (still get sticker shock from that)
Ellie fertility treatment - 100000
Buying out Emmy's contract - Not currently available ingame, but she mentioned a penalty of 40000. Might be higher when/if she becomes recruitable.
Give credits to Saendra - Not currently available ingame, but that button is taunting me. Savin is master cock/cunt tease.
Impregnating Gastigoth prisoners - 15000 each for Tam-Tam, Khorgan and Sam. Once paid, it still costs 1000 to sex 'em. And another 15k if you want another baby with them.
Sera's merchant loan - 15000
Buying Sera's debt contract - 15000
Emmy's herm harness halfsies - 15000 (pricey toy, might have to force Emmy to go to business school. She can learn to budget more modestly >.>)
Embry's full transition in tips - 15000
Carrie's male milker repairs - 10000, you beast
Buying Yammi's freedom - 7000
New arm for Liliana - 6000 for regeneration, 2000 for cyber (heavily reduced in price by JoyCo, according to the Doctor Anilla)
Reaha's contract - 5000
Kase's Pryrite contract - 5000
Nipplelux for Jade - 4500
Erra's collar - 2000
Sera's shopping spree - 500 and that's after canceling most of the purchases (Sera, I'm going to tan your bottom! Couldn't you have just asked?!)

@ScarletteKnight mang, even putting all the unique weapons in storage, you'll be carrying around 5-6 pieces of unique gear! ;_;

Reactions: Baggrin and Kesil

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Shame that breedwell cum profits got nerfed. I miss being able to make half a mill credits a session

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Shame that breedwell cum profits got nerfed. I miss being able to make half a mill credits a session

C'mon, in your heart of hearts you know that it was too good to be true.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
C'mon, in your heart of hearts you know that it was too good to be true.
I dislike not being able to potentially pay for all of my spaceships and spaceship accessories with cum-money in a reasonable amount of grinding

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
You might not be able to get half a mil in one session but with a little know how and a macro-able keyboard that allows 1000 inputs a second you can get over 2 mill in 20 seconds case and point Showcase 1.gif No this is not sped up.

If I went crazy then it would be 30mil+ since as with a normalish "build" I get 17k and with crazy I was getting 300k so yer.

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Beths is OK in payout but requires you to be a girl or femboy(which earn less btw) then wait 6 hours before going again plus meet 8 different character appearance criteria be licensed and use the room option to get the max payout. Which the highest I could get in testing while meeting every single criteria was 600 credits using the room and licensed so how null_blanks is getting 3000 with just mouth and a cooldown of 15 minutes I don't know.

Rest time becomes less as you whore more, until it hits a minimum of 15 minutes rest time. As for increasing payout, I don't know: someone would need to take a look into the code to explain.
That info I posted is from an old post, I am now up to 9000+ creds a pop:

TiTs_Beths_payout.png

At this point when I roll up new characters, I either farm grey goos to sell or whore a beths for seed money to bet at the races on Uveto

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Rest time becomes less as you whore more, until it hits a minimum of 15 minutes rest time. As for increasing payout, I don't know: someone would need to take a look into the code to explain.
That info I posted is from an old post, I am now up to 9000+ creds a pop:

View attachment 6601
In which case we really need to update the wiki then.

Edit: I forgot to mention I stand severely corrected.

Last edited:

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
I believe the hefty initial time limit was put in there because folks were spamming whoring at game start.
Most likely that said no way am I going to help Bethany Carver get richer off my work if I am going to the brothel its for a NPC I like read buying contract or talking to the dragon with the impossible name.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017