Credit Farming?

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Here's everything notable for gathering credits.

Included here is a list NPC expenses. Purchasable items, clothes and equipment would be WAY too much to list here.

Paige's eye replacement and surgery - FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND!!1!! :O (still get sticker shock from that)
Ellie fertility treatment - 100000
Buying out Emmy's contract - Not currently available ingame, but she mentioned a penalty of 40000. Might be higher when/if she becomes recruitable.
Give credits to Saendra - Not currently available ingame, but that button is taunting me. Savin is master cock/cunt tease.
Impregnating Gastigoth prisoners - 15000 each for Tam-Tam, Khorgan and Sam. Once paid, it still costs 1000 to sex 'em. And another 15k if you want another baby with them.
Sera's merchant loan - 15000
Buying Sera's debt contract - 15000
Emmy's herm harness halfsies - 15000 (pricey toy, might have to force Emmy to go to business school. She can learn to budget more modestly >.>)
Embry's full transition in tips - 15000
Carrie's male milker repairs - 10000, you beast
Buying Yammi's freedom - 7000
New arm for Liliana - 6000 for regeneration, 2000 for cyber (heavily reduced in price by JoyCo, according to the Doctor Anilla)
Reaha's contract - 5000
Kase's Pryrite contract - 5000
Nipplelux for Jade - 4500
Erra's collar - 2000
Sera's shopping spree - 500 and that's after canceling most of the purchases (Sera, I'm going to tan your bottom! Couldn't you have just asked?!)
Mean that just npc expense alone is 660k excluding a few here. Add on to that the cost of a full late game gear set being about 200k give or take then the cost of tf's to get a preferred look being anywhere from a few thousand to 100k depending. That means 1 mill is pretty solid and 2 is golden obviously though I need 50mil.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
I know this may not be the best place to ask, buy how do you get to the racetracks?
take the elevator down to the surface then go down when you enter the town its all the way at the bottom. The town is the first part that deals cold damage before you enter the hostile area.

TFMaster

(assuming you didn't blow up Tarkus because you wanted her to be a black marketeer, you're an edgelord or you fouled up the attack in core. Looking at you TFMaster...)

Hey! I’m pretty sure that I’m not the only one who has screwed up the Stellar Tether Quest. Besides it was only on one of my characters all of my other characters have cleared it just fine, it’s not like I make a habit of accidentally blowing up Tarkus.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Hey! I’m pretty sure that I’m not the only one who has screwed up the Stellar Tether Quest. Besides it was only on one of my characters all of my other characters have cleared it just fine, it’s not like I make a habit of accidentally blowing up Tarkus.
It might have only been once, but this is the internet so no-one is going to let you live that down. That said I screwed it up too once when I had to go do something and then forgot I hadn't disarmed the bomb yet.

Detalius

Mar 30, 2018
Jesus. I'm only now realising how slow and steady I've been making my way through this game. I'm a bit of a perfectionist which is not an ideal trait for a game with hundreds, if not more, scenes and events to take part in. After 4 days of playing I finally found myself on Tarkus... I have some serious work to do.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Jesus. I'm only now realising how slow and steady I've been making my way through this game. I'm a bit of a perfectionist which is not an ideal trait for a game with hundreds, if not more, scenes and events to take part in. After 4 days of playing I finally found myself on Tarkus... I have some serious work to do.
In game days or real life days.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

I'm sorry... I just couldn't help myself. :)

I'm sure Detalius meant real life days. Sometimes when I play I don't get to Tarkus until day 30 or 45ish... >.>

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
What ever happened to just good-old farming mobs for drops? Before Uveto, Tarkus was best place. Go to silver forest, get grey goo, sell, profit. Now we got things on Uveto worth much more, just they don't stack.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
What ever happened to just good-old farming mobs for drops? Before Uveto, Tarkus was best place. Go to silver forest, get grey goo, sell, profit. Now we got things on Uveto worth much more, just they don't stack.
What happened was weapons costing 30k and Kattom costing 70k

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
And one insulated coat nets you, like, 10k last I remember.
9.35k if sold to Anno cause she buys for 85% if she is steeletech and base price is 11k. The main issue is its a low drop chance and getting the expensive things like the eye operation which is 500k would take forever.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Currently the best place is, of course, the latest planet (Zheng Shi), beating up Mining Bots for gems. If you just want to bankrupt Sera, farm up Slutshrooms/Spunkshrooms/Motherhusks on Tarkus, depending on your personal anatomy. They drop from everything and can be sold directly to Sera. In addition to the Insulated Coat, Uveto also has Yappi Straps and Hardlight Upgrade Modules (only drops if you haven't added one to your Key Items).

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Currently the best place is, of course, the latest planet (Zheng Shi), beating up Mining Bots for gems.
To optimize mining bot farming you want to remove Roz from the game by either removing her goo core or stealing her ramshackle power armor. In addition, do not defeat the moth overseer and free the slaves as this will cause the slave breakers to spawn in addition to random encounters of slaves getting revenge on the Bored Jumpers.

By removing Roz the only encounters on that floor will be bored jumpers, mining bots and occasionally rat raiders.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Pls, people, stop necroing posts. It was a month shy of a year since someone posted in this.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
To optimize mining bot farming you want to remove Roz from the game by either removing her goo core or stealing her ramshackle power armor. In addition, do not defeat the moth overseer and free the slaves as this will cause the slave breakers to spawn in addition to random encounters of slaves getting revenge on the Bored Jumpers.

By removing Roz the only encounters on that floor will be bored jumpers, mining bots and occasionally rat raiders.

There's a very niche thing that can happen with Bored Jumper pregnancy and I think you're the only person who will figure it out. I hope you'll come back to amend this farming post with more pro preggerstrats.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
There's a very niche thing that can happen with Bored Jumper pregnancy and I think you're the only person who will figure it out. I hope you'll come back to amend this farming post with more pro preggerstrats.
You're giving me way too much credit.

Sir Scotch

May 31, 2017
If you don't care about cheating you can click on your status in game, then type in: anotherbrickinthewall
This will give you 100,000 credits every time you do do.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Wow, way to prove 'em wrong there Null... How old is your Steele, by the way? And how many times can you whore per day?

Edit: Unrelated, but what is that badass new picture? I like it.
This one is on solar day 8625...so about 43 years old?
Beth's opens at 1000 and closes at 0600. If you're going for pure profit, mouth, vagina and everything take 2 hours each. Rooms are very random depending on the John and eats up anywhere from 2-6 hours. So about 10-11 times per day due to 15 min rest between each shift.

Also I didn't post that to prove anyone wrong, it's just the 2k times whored at Beth's is woefully out of date.

Last edited:

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
That estimate was based on the 3000 credits you earned per session that you spoke of in the beginning of the thread. Also you get 1.6 credits extra for every time you whored at Beth's.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
This one is on solar day 8625...so about 43 years old?
Beth's opens at 1000 and closes at 0600. If you're going for pure profit, mouth, vagina and everything take 2 hours each. Rooms are very random depending on the John and eats up anywhere from 2-6 hours. So about 10-11 times per day due to 15 min rest between each shift.

Also I didn't post that to prove anyone wrong, it's just the 2k times whored at Beth's is woefully out of date.

That is extremely impressive to me.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
That estimate was based on the 3000 credits you earned per session that you spoke of in the beginning of the thread. Also you get 1.6 credits extra for every time you whored at Beth's.
I've long forgotten the formula for getting paid at Beth's. Good thing there is an up-to-date wiki entry that tells us what it is. :)