Creating Empires [OOC]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
So someone reached out about wanting to do a new RP. As the name suggests, it'll be about creating empires.

These are the following themes likely to be involved content wise...
  • Combat
  • Slavery vs Rights
  • Good vs Evil
  • Espionage
  • Diplomacy
  • Kingship (decision making and dealing with the result)
  • Creation & Crafting
  • Kingdom/Empire Building
Based on the content of all this, there are things RPers should be ready to see.

• Traps, Shemales, Newhalfs. Dudes with tits, to be harsh and insensitive but deliver the point.
  • Impregnation
  • Incest (paternal, siblings, family)
  • Nice Time for Roo
So yeah. That said, if you're still interested, then it's time to talk more about the RP.

It will take place in a blank setting, within a realm known as "The Withered". Players will be born as a pure being, constructed of pure energy. The entire plane is completely white beyond a clearing where their initial houses will be. They'll be small, one room places. The setting is medieval fantasy, but they're on the low end (basically traditional Iron Age Gauls). There's a well, small pond (for bathing), and then a gateway. The gateway will let them pass to a different world... each created on visit. This is to encourage people to explore together, but to also mean that if one world isn't to your liking, you can craft a plane of your own. You won't be able to live on these other planes... but players will be able to align to certain elements and help craft the life forms of worlds.

Players will cultivate their realms, bring about life of new species, and eventually find a way to obtain a mortal body. This will become an "initial incarnation", making you an image in all realms either positively or negatively by your actions or reputation slipping through others.

So a good way to look at it: you're a new pantheon of Gods/Goddesses. You'll find ways to acquire mortals to breed with (leaving Demi-gods and cross breeds), ways to grow, and eventually fill out other gods and goddesses. Your success isn't measured by worshippers, but by you and your own goals. You might not sleep with your kids, but one might try to trick you if another player does. Killing one another won't be allowed, but meddling (healthily) will be allowed if you have good reason (someone trying to mess with your "home" plane and species). There will be enemies that threaten your mortal forms, descendants, realms, and potentially your homes to ensure this doesn't get too stale.

If interested, post here. I'm only looking for people who are going to be active. All players, however, will be expected to update a document for people they meet. This will be a Google Doc I send to those who get accepted. This will ensure high quality character generation and tracking while making it possible for others to visit your realms and vice-versa.

Last edited:

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
I'm the one that contacted bubble in the first place about starting a new rp so obviously i'm in :D

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I'd like to hear much more detail on this document.
Toss me a PM and I can talk about it, I suppose. Or, rather, what it's planned to be since I've not set it up (similar to my older threads, I plan to make it/present it once the RP is almost ready to start).

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Yeah would be good to read it in more detail since i'm a bit confused myself, tbh thought it would be a more traditional style rp but this seems like it could be fun as well.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The basic outline will be to provide templates that everyone can work with and edit. This isn't to say there won't be information presented. Currently working on it now. Penguin will be supplied a link to utilize it, while others will be given the ability to view it if they're interested.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
@Woider - Since it was asked for, here is the premise leading up to the setting. @Penguinmafia too, I spose.

The setting takes place in a universe where deities fought for much of existence. Some assume this was an age where magic and technology thrived as one ultimate, unexplained entity. Some would call this transcending, but it was instead an age that tore the stars and planes of reality asunder. For millennia, the universes died... until the Withered was born.

The Withered, named thanks to the last true leader of this grand age sacrificing their very being to stabilize existence, is a realm of stability. An empty white, where one could walk eternity. It is here, in this odd and never ending expanse, that a new hope was born. Survivors, groomed and prepared, were left here. Inside all of your veins flows magic that built entire galaxies and tore them away without a thought. You are a great being of power... but you have lost that which empowered you. You have withered.

The Withering came with a well and housing, things you'd have never needed had the transcending truly occurred. You can create and stabilize other realms thanks to the help of the Blossoming Path, a gateway left by the Sacrificed to help you focus your might. You will craft planets, indulge in pleasure and sorrow, and you will make an empire. You are but three, who shall descend from the brink to lead a new age of beings crafted by your own hand. Will you lead them to another damnation, ending the slate again... or will you lead them upon the backs of what could only be a god or goddess in their eyes and show them a path to join you? Mortal thralls to entertain you with their trivial concerns, concubines to bear demi-gods, or perhaps those trustful enough to be enlightened and led through rigorous trials to join you as a true deity among lesser life. The choice is yours whether to let it all die... or to create empires.

----------

More information is on the doc, being refined. Like I said, I hope to hear from those who genuinely want to take on something seen similar in other threads. Archangel has a similar thread in Syncharion (albeit this was an idea I had before, only didn't have the time to launch such a thing like this), but rather than everyone being demons, you can choose your path. You could become the next Satan in mortals eyes (in terms of treatment and name, I suppose), but you could also become a protective guardian spirit. You could become someone who doesn't even explicitly chase down worshipers, simply exploring and expanding the cosmos. Unintentional and intentional deities, much like the countless god and goddesses of the various cultures where some had strong senses of duty and others just... were.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I don't think I have the time-commitment for this, with how much there is to track and manage.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I don't think I have the time-commitment for this, with how much there is to track and manage.
No worries. Admittedly, the solution would be to avoid trying to create a whole ton, but I understand.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I'll be sending the links out to those involved in the RP for access to the doc. Once everyone has it, the thread will go up =3=b.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Yeah after a while I finally had the time to come back, feel like going back to that rp at this point would be too hard considering how much I have missed.

Actually, you really haven't missed a whole heck of a lot. Still, your character is conveniently in stasis, if you ever change your mind.