Couple of questions

OatmealNookie

Nov 22, 2016
I had been using google cache to browse some of the old files, but creature.as isn't there, think I looked through that before anyway.
I have not seen the code, this is pure speculation; but I think the issue I was having might be that the game simply treats no balls (gelding) and internal balls the same way for implementation simplicity.
If that's the case, and whatever structure holds ball data supports negative indices, I'd suggest using that to differentiate internal/external/not-present, and skimming through dialogue with a var reference search to clean whatever needs adjusting.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well writing to have something to fap on on NT is...good direction. But will it be as good as someone else writing something for you to fap to?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
But will it be as good as someone else writing something for you to fap to?

The question philosophers have struggled with since the beginning of time.

I didn't really write Brandy as fap material for myself; I just wrote her because I wanted to write a cowgirl.
Besides the Ellie Suckle + Handjob scene was already good enough.

It is hard to jerk it to one's own stuff most of the time because I feel like you're looking for errors/ways to improve rather than just enjoying it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@HugsAlright Yeah that the biggest issue. Since you wrote it there is no rush of reading something new cuz you seen it for hundred/thousands times already when you worked on it. But then to have somehow magicaly some other writer to actualy feel s/he likes writing things that get you engine running is too rare miracle :iiam:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
It is hard to jerk it to one's own stuff most of the time because I feel like you're looking for errors/ways to improve rather than just enjoying it.
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/209/678/1322616142734.jpg
Being a perfectionist doesn´t really help either...

@HugsAlright Yeah that the biggest issue. Since you wrote it there is no rush of reading something new cuz you seen it for hundred/thousands times already when you worked on it. But then to have somehow magicaly some other writer to actualy feel s/he likes writing things that get you engine running is too rare miracle :iiam:
A thing you that you forget here is that often these writers, who make stuff they themselves enjoy, might awaken new fetishes interests in you. And then you end up liking even more of the stuff they write :D (a whole new world of possibilites :O)
Win win situation!

But it´s true that sometimes you have to write it yourself to see something you really want done. That or commissioning of course.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah it happened maybe once or twice I realized I like some new stuff but still on some other ones I think even writers of above Savin tier or Fen tier write will still be not interesting for me. Matter of tastes.