Couple of questions

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I always just ask someone else to [Sleep With] so I can avoid the scenes asking someone to no longer sleep in bed with them.

On another matter, if you had someone sleeping with you in your bed, would that count as 1 of the three slots or not as they are residing in your room?

Also, your bed is unlikely big enough to sleep with everyone.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I can't get it why people only cry over crew members that are made by Savin? Why not crying for npc that wasn't Savin creations... aside jokes that some of them aren't humans why putting only Savin breakup scenes as making people feel bad? I feel bad for any PC that got to show it leave ship scene but IF ships will be added and limits put in place I will boot those I can't crap into ship and make them wait for bigger ships.

Geee seems like panic about kicking any of crew members started even without ship content in.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savintorini plants seeds and unleashes them for maximum crushing impact.

Reactions: HugsAlright

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
He only has one character so far, and she's not even a crew member.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well but tbh...Savin booting scenes aren't more emotional or smth than other waifus/husbandos we got.... I suspect you're secret Savin worshiper noobie ^^

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Cap'n Noobs is out here trying to kill Hugs, man.

"Amateur writer found being forced to write cuddle scenes in local man's basement."

Well now I need to make her a crew member so I can crush people's souls with breakup scenes. I mean, I could already crush souls with that one scene that I didn't end up putting in the finished doc because it's too sad.

Also so the PC can have booby-brew on demand.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Maybe one day.

On a ship-related note, I hope the Gandiva will have decent ship space. I'm a sucker for mythology references, and I don't wwnna have to decide between my chuuni ship and waifu sleeping quarters.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@HugsAlright Nooooo if you make her crew memebr that with current one scene on tier of Savin boot out scenes if she will be also have such it will uterrly devastate Savin ego of having 'probably' best and most emotional booting out scenes.:catte:

Ahh well it would happen eventualy so...go go Hugs You Can Doooooooooo ITTTTT!!!!

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
"Amateur writer found being forced to write cuddle scenes in local man's basement."

Well now I need to make her a crew member so I can crush people's souls with breakup scenes. I mean, I could already crush souls with that one scene that I didn't end up putting in the finished doc because it's too sad.

Also so the PC can have booby-brew on demand.
But, like, if that happens..... You know you've gotta write a Brandy&Reaha threesome scene, riiiiggghjhhttt?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Nooooo if you make her crew memebr that with current one scene on tier of Savin boot out scenes if she will be also have such it will uterrly devastate Savin ego of having 'probably' best and most emotional booting out scenes.

Like I could even come close.

But, like, if that happens..... You know you've gotta write a Brandy&Reaha threesome scene, riiiiggghjhhttt?

Someone did mention Reaha in the document, which I included, I don't know if I'm allowed to do anything with Reaha but hey, maybe a cowgirl threesome in the far-future.

Count on it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hugs little more faith in yourself. Plus def even if Brandy not gonna be crew member for long(ever) you gott ato think abut PC x Reaha x Brandy threesome :D

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
What was it?

Someone in that doc had mentioned putting in a few lines for the [return] option in Brandy's menu, to make it flow better. I wrote something up but found it too sad so it's been sitting in a notepad .txt since.

If your interested...
//The saddest thing

You suddenly pull yourself back from the kiss. Brandy is looking at you lustfully, longing in her gaze. You slide back a little and begin to pull yourself together, shaking off the lust previously clouding your mind.

"Brandy," you say with an apolegeting voice, "I have to be somewhere else right now."

Brandy begins to breath quickly, worry in her eyes. "M-moo?!"

You stand up off of the bed, letting the cowgirl's hands drop out of yours. You look down at her, her lip is quivering; she seems defeated by your sudden departure.

"Moo..." is all you hear as you adjust your [pc.armor] and begin to walk towards the exit.

Grabbing the door frame, you look back one last time only to see tears forming in the dissapointed cowgirl's veiled eyes; she lays herself down on the bed, covering her head with her arms. You try not to get distracted by her sobbing little moos and walk out.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Someone in that doc had mentioned putting in a few lines for the [return] option in Brandy's menu, to make it flow better. I wrote something up but found it too sad so it's been sitting in a notepad .txt since.

If your interested...
That really is among the saddest things ever.
I feel so bad for Brandy know.
:negativeman:
*Shadefalcon leaves to look at cuddle scene comfort Brandy.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

If your interested...
Why can't I hold all these moos? :negativeman:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
That needs to be in it, even if no one ever picks it. Or more perhaps more appropriately for people that do pick it to understand the consequences of their actions.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Why can't I hold all these moos? :negativeman:

I'm sorry to say but devs felt that allowing PC to have 4 arms like ants will req. too huge game engine changes and all other stuff. But I feel your pain. I wish to hug them all too but my PC's never have enough arms for that.:negativeman:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What sound does a salamander make?

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
But what about modular robo-arms for the back slot, though? I'm trying to be Doctor Fucktopus, fam.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
opens this thread up for the first time in a long while and reads through the last few posts
What the frack?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Zevos It's called "Gotta hold them all (moos)"

Well backpack with tentacle... well we can get plant back TF to get 2-3-4 pairs of tentacles already. Go get it @Lord Lodestar so you not need to get mechanical for hold them all

Savin confirmed for de(igi)volving into.... Naleen ^^

On Salamanders sounds maybe..." Saaaaaaaaaviiiiin" :catte:

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
opens this thread up for the first time in a long while and reads through the last few posts
What the frack?
Waifus: Not Even Once.

Maybe one day.

On a ship-related note, I hope the Gandiva will have decent ship space. I'm a sucker for mythology references, and I don't wwnna have to decide between my chuuni ship and waifu sleeping quarters.

You'll be waiting a while, sorry. I trashed that project for the forseeable future. Now that I have experience creating a more decent dungeon maybe I'll go back to it someday, but getting my existing chunni project done takes priority over trying to write another chunni project.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
You'll be waiting a while, sorry. I trashed that project for the forseeable future. Now that I have experience creating a more decent dungeon maybe I'll go back to it someday, but getting my existing chunni project done takes priority over trying to write another chunni project.
Damn. Well, at least there's the tiniest glimmer of hope we'll see a new-and-improved version. I hope that doesn't mean the axathil have gotten the axe too?