Corruption route

Albel

Aug 28, 2015
In future updates, will we be able to corrupt NPC's and do alternate, corrupt, ways to complete a dungeon or will that never happen?

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
The Winter City dungeon has a alternate corrupt route which takes place at the end of the dungeon.
If you've let Kas fuck your PC everytime you've interacted with her you can avoid fighting her and instead side with her. There's actually quite a lot of writing in the scenes so you can probably expect more corrupt paths in dungeons in future updates.

As for the characters im not 100% sure but I believe you will be able to corrupt some of them. If I remember correctly you can already corrupt Case.

Just_J

Sep 3, 2020
The Winter City dungeon has a alternate corrupt route which takes place at the end of the dungeon.
If you've let Kas fuck your PC everytime you've interacted with her you can avoid fighting her and instead side with her. There's actually quite a lot of writing in the scenes so you can probably expect more corrupt paths in dungeons in future updates.

As for the characters im not 100% sure but I believe you will be able to corrupt some of them. If I remember correctly you can already corrupt Case.
Is this from the latest build from Patreon? I'm on the Steam build, so yeah.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
when the demon tf comes out will there be any changes to any current events like the centaur and hive dungeon if you are a demon or fully corrupted?. and will it meen more Kasyrra?