[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
As the three members of the party climb the stairs down, finishing their backstories. Jibril warns them about the basement's fermentation room: " oh yea i forgot to mention when we reach downstairs one of the room could be booby trap so be careful when opening a door plus i killed a fat brute man down here so there might be a chance he could come back as an undead"

They turn the corner and lo and behold: fatass is standing before them with a legion of undead behind him guarding the alter which is lighting up like a Christmas tree in November.

Shimbala is disgusted by the smell while Draco groans loudly.

"You mean that guy?" Draco retorts, reaching for his greatsword.
"Great. Just what we needed. More dead people!" Shimbala throws up her hands.

The large brute Jibril killed looks at her with glowing yellow eyes with the venom and blood drooling out of his mouth. He is positively delighted to see her again when his smile tears open the sides of his lips and exposes his rotten teeth.

"We've been expecting you" the brute groans with a thousand voices. They look to Draco: "I told you I couldn't be killed, dragonborn!"

"Actually I did" Draco says nonchalantly dropping his greatsword down to his side letting the tip graze the paved bloods soaked floor. "You ready for round two?"

The brute just laughs, extending his arms layered with meat hooks on ropes if chains clicking together with an open gesture.

"My servants of the damned are eager and hungry for flesh" the brute states, pointing his hooks at Draco: "Every ascension must have a witness. You will bear it!"

"Well shit" Shimbala shouts, "I gave my rifle to that lizardman! The hell, Jibril!"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril don't blame me !? i told you not to let your guard down around here she then take out her two sword and dual wield them and tells draco to handle the fat ass while me and shimbala will deal with his hoard we cant waste any time here so we have to cut through them and try to reach the other side and get that damn relic once we got it they mite go back to being rotten corpses everyone got it!?

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Shimbala removes her sidearm, a Glock 19 with an extended magazine and a Bowie knife in her opposite hand. Draco holds his sword with both hands, Jibril akimbos her two swords ready to take the fight to the shuffling, moaning horde of mangled up corpses lingering around them.

"Got it" Draco says staring down the large brute.
"When we get back, I'm gonna need a bath to get all this shit off me" Shimbala cringes, "Let's get this over with"
"Shimbala, you take left. I'll take right. Draco, fatboy is all yours" Jibril states.
"Oh I will" Draco raised his sword to the brute: "Hear that? Round 2, come at me!"

Twenty corpses between Jibril on the right.
Thirty corpses between Shimbala on the left. Draco takes the lead in blocking the possessed brute.

Jibril slices her way through the horde. Tail whipping around, slaps the legs out from under her opponents. Leaps on the shoulders of shuffling undead and tries table hopping but she drops to the ground with a heavy thunk when she realized that her weight had changed. Thinking about it ... how did she just cleave through fifteen corpses already!? She isn't even tired at all.

Out of a theory she has, Jibril does her best light attack swinging at a shuffler before her. The lightest of slashing caused the undead to split into two separate body masses. Jibril was way too overpowered!

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril in her mind curses shit am not use to this gift once i reach canaan city gonna have to retrain and get use to this body ugh this is gonna be a pain in the ass. better hurry this up she keeps moving through the horde cutting them down with her two sword when cut the dead zombies she looks at shimbala to see how she doing with her side of the corpses.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril finishes cleaving and hacking down all twenty if her side of the horde and took on ten more. Leaving an even twenty for Shimbala, Jibril assessed her new companion's abilities for a short time.

Shimbala raised her G19 and her pistol clicks from Safety, Single Burst, then sets on Full Auto. Spraying down a gust of bullets, she blasts her way through five undead, using her knife, she stabs them in the head, roundhouse kicks a few out of her way, pressed her pistol into an undead and blasted a large home in their face and used them as a shield as she plows through five more firing her pistol through the meat Shield's face killing the five in her way. Kicking the meat shield into the last one in her way, they topple over one another and turns the aim her gun down at them to let off three more shots execution style. Shimbala gets a geyser of blood sprayed all over her as she turns her attention to the remaining ten. Walking towards them, she empties her gun the stabs and sweeps them off their feet and punches them brutally until their face matched the level of the floor.

Shimbala rose up covered from head to toe in rotten entrails and blood. She flings her arms down shaking off the soaked sleeves of her uniform: "Yuck!" she winces. She looks over to Jibril who stood there with her arms crossed as she watched her.

"How the hell are you done so quickly!?" Shimbala shouts.
"Done over here as well" Draco says walking away from a burning corpse with the brute's severed head in his clutches.
"Well, you had only one guy" Shimbala scoffed lightly.
"I count him as twenty if your kills" Draco states, he looks to Jibril: "Nice footwork, Nagini. Grab the relic..."

Draco turns, punts the head like a football into an open cask.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril approaches the alter as it glow ominously before her. Within inches, she can feel the dark magic of the orb radiating on her fingers. She touched it. The orb sucks Jibril's hand. Jibril tries removing the orb from the mouth of the Dark Elf corpse but it won't let go. Trying to free her hand, it won't let go of her!

"Shit!" Shimbala shouts as she felt compelled to walks towards the alter as well. Shimbala resists as the alter lights up brightly and a magic Gale blows throughout the room. Draco isn't affected and runs towards Shimbala who leans back as if she were being pulled by some unknown force.

"Huuuugh" Jibril grits her teeth as she forces her hand away a few inches before her hand hits the orb once more. Jibril can feel the orb speaking to her!

"You will NOT claim me, mortal!" The sentient orb bellows inside her mind: "I will devour your souls and claim your weak and feeble bodies!"

"Hehehehe" a voice from the darkness laughed.

Jibril searched where the voice came from but she sees in the corner of her eye the shadowy figure approach her from behind and places a hand on Jibril's shoulder.

Kane!

"This one belongs to me, Infernal" Kane says, his hand reaches down to touch Jibril's and a large glyph burns into her skin with the star shaped symbol of the Canaanites. As the symbols burns her hand, the orb's influence lessens.

"Nooooooo!!!!" The orb shrieks, Shimbala draws closer until she is within reach.

Draco holds onto Shimbala as their feet drag towards the sphere and Kane's body shimmers as Shimbala moves through him line smoke and he vanishes. Once Shimbala presses her hand against the orb. The thing pulses like a heartbeat slowly dying as the beats grow fewer and further in between until it dies and the magic glow fades.

Jibril and Shimbala fly back with Shimbala landing on top of him. Jibril falls with the orb dropping into her hands.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril wheeew got the relic she then put the relic away and head over to shimbala to check on and make sure she OK and not posses or lose anything once she fine she leads them to the exit quickly ash she can not wanting to waste time in this fucked up place of torture and corpses

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril tucks the orb under her arm then winces when she looks at her hand to feel the burning glow of her hand. She looks around but Kane wasn't around. She lowers her gaze to Shimbala whose eyes are glowing red and she's speaking tongues. Jibril rushes to her: "Nonononono!"

Draco: "What's happening? What is that thing!?"
Jibril: "I can't tell you! Ugh this is bad!"

Jibril lowers the orb and grabs the sides of Shimbala's face and looked into her eyes as they roll in the back of her head. The glowing glyph on her hand burns hotter and there's a magical glow flowing from Jibril's hand onto Shimbala's face.

Jibril hears in her mind: "Blessed Umbra, hear my call, dispel this wicked soul and heed the call"

Jibril repeats: "Blessed Umbra, hear my call, dispel this wicked soul and heed the call" The red glow beams from Shimbala's eyes for a long duration before they returned to her amber color irises dull to the light of the room.

"Fuck me! That's was a trip!" Shimbala yells, Draco helps her to her feet.
"Where did you learn to cast magic? I have not heard you speak Concordia before!" Draco says astonished.
"I ... what?" Jibril says with confusion.
"Nevermind, we'll talk later." Draco says as the smoke from upstairs trails into the basement.

Jibril and company picked up Shimbala and dragged her with them through the bodies as the roof of the basement begins to give to the roaring fires above.

Several minutes pass and they reached the upper corridor and Shimbala shakes the two off her claiming she can walk. Shimbala hobbles towards the room with the cellar exit and Jibril follows. The basement ceiling collapses on top of Draco with the fire scorching his scales.

"Draco!!" Shimbala yells seeing him collapse under rubble.
"Relax! I'm fine!" Draco says as he shifted under the rubble and climbs to his knees and deadlifts the entire rubble off him like a stiff breeze and brushes soot and ash off his scales. He strolls in like it was nothing, Shimbala shoot him a smirk. Jibril laughed it off, halfheartedly thinking he was in any real danger.

The three of them arrived above ground and free of the horrors below. They're greeted by Shurifon guards laying in wait for them with their spears raised to them.

"Well we'll" a guard says, "looks like we caught ourselves some more Cultists. They even brought their cursed orb with them ... hand it over"

Jibril tucks the orb behind her, Draco steps in front of the ten guards standing before them surrounding them on all sides.

"We are not your enemy" Draco states, "This relic needs to be destroyed, it cannot be left to chance to survive to summon more undead"
"All the more reason to hand it over" the guard states

There's something wrong about these guards ... Jibril noticed they're wearing shody designed uniforms and their equipment is less quality and more poorly crafted. These aren't guardsmen! This is a trap!!

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril take out one sword in her hand trying to protect the damn relic from these impostors don't let them take the orb she said to her two companions while telling them there fake in her head she wonders where those mess up guardian angels are at?

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
"Wait a minute, these aren't guards!" Jibril states, drawing her sword and protects the orb with her life. "They're imposters!"
"What?" Draco looks to Jibril, "How can you be sure?"

Jibril begins to wonder where he supposed "guardian angels were" she spots something crawling up the shoulder of the guard speaking to them. Draco turns to raise his blade to them and Shimbala squints at the strange thing crawling on their shoulder: "What the hell is that?"

When the guard turns his face, he sees a deformed forearm and hand crawling up his shoulder. The hand raise revealing the hole in the palm with razor sharp teeth, it let's a gutteral chittering before throwing itself at the man's face. The guard grabs the deformed thing and tries desperately to pull it off. It latched onto his hole and his skin starts merging with it. He screams as the two skins become one with the creature and the forearm sports veins that stretch out and dig themselves into the man's neck and forces it hard into the base of his neck. He claims around as his arms crack and break apart and the man falls to the ground contorting his body and his face was one with the creature that crab walks using the stumps of his, or rather its torso. There an ungodly shriek of a hollow moaning as the deformed imposter crabwalks towards one of the others and flips up to tackle them to the ground. The forearm merged into the creature's former face breaks apart reveal the skeletal face underneath it and it shrieks like a banshee as it presses itself against the imposter, assimilating their body with it. Lowering its torso over the pinned imposter, the person yells for help as the other watched in horror as their companion is shrieking in blood curdling cries as the creature moans seductively and groan as tendrils of muscle and exposed veins reached up and latched onto the others and drags them all into it. All the imposter guards claw at the ground as the large deformed mass consumes and merges the bodies into a disgusting wrecked this that walks on ten legs of various length and color, the stomach opens up to reveal entrails convulsing and undulating. There were teeth in the places that one would assume were ribcages and they reached out and curved to form teeth as tentacles form from the mass and whip the ground hard.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril while watching the guardians get transform or consume the people by whatever this thing are called she turns to her two companions and tell them to run to the east gate while the fakes deal with them then she sprint off

Last edited:

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Tar'Lak took the rifle up to the vantage point he picked out. The rifle felt odd in his scaled hands he would prefer his bow but he had seen the damage the pistol that red eye had done so he might as well try it. placing the end of the rifle in his shoulder like Shimbala told him he looked down and lined up one of the many undead with the iron sights and pulled the little trigger.

Reactions: Grimoire

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Group]
Tar'lak lines up his shot, taking into consideration of distance to a target. He goes to squeeze the trigger, it's stuck! He holds the rifle to the side and sets his rearend on the shingle tiles of the rooftop overlooking the Dunwich courtyard across the street. Next to Tar'lak on the balcony are three members from Juggernaut setting up strange tube looking objects with the top of the hollow object raised upwards and they drop their backpacks to remove large metal eggs with wings in the back. The three Juggernauts were crouch down and setting up what one of them call "grids" and "coordinates" to which he thought was strange considering he had never heard such language used.

On street side, five members from Jaeger Squad are forming up a spearhead formation and reloading their "rifles" and putting on metal helmets that cover majority of their heads but not their faces. Taking the lead on the group, the last two mbers of Juggernaut, one of them being Corporal Kalisa is reeling out a large clunky chain of some sort. Pulling this chain to a very heavy looking object attached to her "backpack" she reaches to the side and hefts this object using a handle on the back and another on the front. The object in question is a six barrel device that rotates and the chain appears to lock into the side of this thing as if it were built to be attached for some unknown purpose.

Tar'lak fiddles around with the rifle Shimbala gave him and he sees a switch on the side that he has a hard time reading. It wasn't Leyfon or Koine, it's some blocky lettering but it has a dial. Clicking it, he tries to use the weapon again on an undead.

Taking aim, squeezing the trigger: Bang-bang-bang! The rifle shoots very accurately that Tar'lak didn't have to adjust for distance as he would with a bow. The rifle is very very loud that it scares him to fall back on the tiles as he covered his ears in response. Once the ringing stops he tries again, this time, bracing his hearing for the loud noise the thing made.

Meanwhile, Jibril and her group are outside watching this corpse monster merging into a bigger creature as it absorbs more imposter guards in it's wake. Shimbala panics while Draco shields the both of them from this beast while Shimbala calls one of the Juggernauts.

Shimbala, on her Seer Stone: "Fireteam 0-2 we need fire support on Dunwich rear gate. We've got the package. We got a hostile on us and need to bring down the hammer! ASAP!!"

Voice on the stone: "Copy, 0-1. Mortars incoming on grid bearing 67*, 33*. Ready your flare to mark target"

Shimbala reaches into her back pouch and pulls out a she'll casing and a revolver looking object and slides the shell inside. Pointing the gun in the air, Shimbala fires off a blaring red sparking object much like a fireball and it flew into the air high enough until it exploded into a bigger flash of light.

Voice over stone: "We see you 0-1. Proceed to Evac site, you gave ten seconds before we she'll the area"
Shimbala to her group: "Jibril! Draco! We gotta go now!!"

Jibril was already ahead if them as she sprints and leaps over the tentacles in her way. Draco follows Shimbala as they circle around and away from the beast as it assimilates the imposters, growing in size.

Hustling towards the courtyard gate they entered, Jibril sees undead shuffling I to the wrought iron fencing. On the other side, the Juggernaut soldiers turned towards the undead and rev up their weapons. Jibril's instincts kicked in from the group laying down heavy gunfire in the undead prior. Dropping to her stomach approaching the gate, Shimbala slid to the ground next to her. Draco throws down his greatsword and shields himself as the group opens fire on the fence and mowing down the undead blocking their path.

Ra-tatatatatatatatatatatatatat!!

The machines in their hand spinning up fiercely whine loudly. Bullets flew in a hailstorm, peppering corpses and shredding through bodies like a hot knife through butter. The undead swarm the group.

Shimbala, Draco and Jibril keep their heads down, letting the rattling cries of the weapons cease before looking up. Five minutes later, the three hear faint *thunk-thunk-thunk* followed by a huge explosion behind them. The beast far behind them shrieks loudly with deathly walks as the incendiary shells from the mortars bathed the area in fire. None of them look back and bull rushed the gate, Jibril holding onto the relic tightly and keeping her head down as they jump through the broken gate.

Back on the rooftops the Juggernaut mortar team continue to pepper the rear courtyard burning through right shells before the largest monster swarms the innocent people. The mortar team switch targets and fire the remains of their shells into the monster consuming the crowd. The shells were timed perfectly with only a single stray shot missing it's mark and hitting the ground where the thing stood over. The monster shrieks as the flesh and bo e cooked in the fires and people flee in terror from the area with undead chasing after them.

Jaeger Squad guard the rear gate to the courtyard that Jibril and her group storm out of. The Squad carefully summed their sights and took conservative shots to lessen their ammo consumption before calling off the strike team and signalling the mortar team to retreat back to the East Gate in Russel.

Andrews, the mortar team Lance Corporal to Kalisa (his superior) waves Tar'lak down from the rooftop as the group is on their way out of the city and they need to get down. Tar'lak nods to Andrews and slings the rifle over his shoulder and grabbing his spear and begins to descend down with the rest of the team through the windows and using the stairs to get to ground level.

A several minutes later, the group all converged at the path leading into Russel and everyone made it out relatively unscathed and lots of cheering and Whoop! to go around. Shimbala, Draco and Jibril ... they weren't as thrilled after the horror show they just witnessed go down in the basement and on the surface.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril slumps to the ground thinking that this was the third most tiring day she ever had she looked at the other two and ask them how mush time do we have before we start heading to canaan city

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Group]
Everyone sets their things down at the execution plaform surrounded by corpses no longer able to sustain any form of life or unlife. Kalisa approaches Shimbala.

Kalisa a towering 6'5 feet tall Dark Elf with snow white hair and impressive muscle texture for a woman her age. 12 pack abs, a good hefty DD-cup bust, taut asscheeks wound tightly in her uniform and long pointy ears like out as she removes her helmet to check on the wary commander who is clenching her chest.

Kalisa: "You okay, sis?"
Shimbala, shaken: "There was some things I didn't need to see. Still processing what I just saw"
Kalisa: "How bad was it?"
Shinbala": "Illythid bad"
Kalisa: "We got through it. We're almost out of here"
Shimbala: "Kane's gonna wanna know what happened here. Ammo was for emergencies only."
Kalisa turns to the corpses: "I think he'll understand our candor ... did one hell of job though."

Jibril slumps to the ground thinking that this was the third most tiring day she ever had she looked at Shimbala talking to her Dark Elf sisters as they gathered around her. Draco rests himself on the platform away from the others and gets up to rest next to him.

"How much time before we head to New Canaan?" Jibril asks as she sits, resting.
"We were ready to go before you arrived. Mages are going to regroup in the capital to deliver the letters Shifu wanted us to do for the supplies" Draco Huff's, looking at the relic in Jibril's arm. "Judora agreed to coming with us to New Canaan to start over and aid us in being our vendor for medical supplies. Alchemists will be pleased to hear that, just don't tell Tar'lak she'll be there. Less thing I need to worry about."
"Sure"
"What I'm worried about is this thing we risked our tails for" Draco directs his inquiry to, "Why did we get swarmed by undead and those huge beasts? More importantly, what is your connection to it?"
"I can't tell you" Jibril answered, a power compelled her to not say.
"I see" Draco says, "That look in your eyes tells me you've made a deal that forbids you to speak."
"How-"
"You were not the first" Draco states, stopping her from speaking. "Although I must confess that I do not approve. If you continue to be a nuisance and endanger the lives of my friends and our people, we will leave you behind and forbid you from returning. Are we clear? No more lies and no more oaths of silence."

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril is not like i wanted this had to choose this since someone of importance was about to have his head chopped off and to tell you the truth i won't hesitate to save them again she then began to stand up and look for kor'darr and the kids so she could have a rest and chat with them

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Group]
Draco hears Jibril's voice stir up some pent up emotions when she says: some of importance. He nods understandably.

"That lizardman and the younglings. I can see how that would come about" Draco puzzles something over, "Hmm. Strange, I've never heard of a God making such an appearance. An archdevil I can imagine sending a demon or a thrall to do their bidding. But this situation stinks. We essentially stolen a relic from these Maru Cultists. Maru is an Infernal Goddess of Undead and Necromancy is known to very few people in the world. Even fewer are the ones that reside here in Norm."

Draco looks over the relic carefully now that the power it once had is contained. It's a giant pearl, smooth outside and shiny but not transparent.

"Infernals have no need to make deals to save lives when manipulation is more their style. And, if my assumption is correct ... Maru despises the one that claimed this relic enough to want a new host, that much was clear. I sense dark magic in this thing-"

Draco hands it carefully to Jibril. She retrieves it.

"I hope Kane can use his library of Magnifica texts to decipher this mystery. There may be a war between two Infernals we just got roped into. There's no telling what nefarious plot the one who wanted to steal from an Infernal would want with this thing. I just hope for your family's sake it isn't going to cost you."

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril turns to draco and looked at his face she said to him don't worry am gonna make sure it won't cost anything of importance to me she then left

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Group]
Jibril walks away from Draco and suddenly the world turns greyscale as she approached Shimbala to check up on her. From Kalisa's shadow, slithering of smoke and oily shadows erupts from it and formed a humanoid mass that gained digits and finer details as it became clear that this was another visit from her "patron of darkness". As before, the figure moved and each step mimicked a heartbeat or a very bass heavy drum reverberating in her ears. As the figure transformed their face to human shape, the rest of their body slowly grew to match the same. Hair formed and rolled down their shoulders and the skin growth stopped just shy of their hips.

"Glad to see there's some redemption in people" the figure says before transforming into Kane. "You have my deepest apologies for the ... Inconvenance this had on your journey."

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Kane walks over to Jibril and places a hand on the relic. His hand phases right through the magical relic that appears to shimmers an ominous glow as he attempts to grab it cartoonishly. He just smiled and shrugs his shoulders: "I guess you have your answer"

Kane let's lets out a sigh and leans back, falling into a wrought metal looking chair that immediately spawns behind him as he falls weightlessly. Throwing an arm over the backrest and crossed his ink covered legs that drip where he sat.

"I wish I could be there to take it off your hands, kid. What you have in your possession is a Medium, a conduit of dark magic imbude by Maru herself. Problem with relics and celestial beings is that we cannot touch another's creation directly in the Material world. Fortunate for us both, I have a physical body to take it from you and then I can release you of your vow. No strings attached."

Kane laced his fingers together: "I've been watching you and your soon to be husband Kor'da for awhile now. I wondered what will become of him once you've used the Marker? To have one Marker meant for one host, you two are an anomaly I've never had the fortune of encountering before."

He muses over his thoughts: "Your desire to save him in his moment of demise fulfills the conditions. But as for Kor'da, his essence has been poured into the same goblet as you. In hindsight, the Marker would fall into his hands when your vows are fulfilled upon delivery. What would he desire, I wonder?

Sire more children? Eternal youth? Infinite wealth? A new home? The possibilities are endless when you have a wish.

But where will that place you? You who risked life and limb for his sake and his children. You owe him nothing! Two days and already you betrothed yourself to a man that has been dragged throw muck and garbage, most of which you had a hand in."

Kane vanishes and reappears an inch before Jibril's face staring her in the eyes.

"Bravo ... Bra-vo" Kane whispers, his smile his welcoming. "He's a lucky man to have such devotion from a strong woman. I like that. His seed coursing through your loins and ravaging your eggs, the coitus must have been intoxicating. Hmhmhm. Strong children, healthy family life, a new beginning. It's all that anyone ever asks for.
I truly wish the best for the both of you."

There's a hint of sadness in his voice.

"There's nothing more devastating than to watch someone you love being butchered in front of you. Your children burning. Your world going up in smoke. That sort of thing can cause someone to go completely ..."

Turning his head with tilted to her with his eyes turning from fiery red to dim normal looking scarlet eyes.

"...mad"

Last edited:

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril am sorry for your lost i didn't know you have someone special that you care about in our first meeting i thought you were some arrogant asshole who cares only for himself but i was wrong if there is such a thing as reincarnation am sure you mite meet them again and don't worry i'll make sure this relic would reach to you safely

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Kane reaches out and touches Jibril's face. She can feel how cold to the touch he is. Like ice and yet, he's soft that her scales warms up to him. What is this weird and foreign feeling he's doing to her?

"You're very sweet, Jibril" Kane says, he laments. "There was a time in a previous life where I was once a mortal man, a thief and a con man. My life was always on the edge, my crimes were numerous and my game was legendary! But I've always held a rule that I would never break ... No killing.

My people are much like dragonborn in way, a great way. Proud, devoted, powerful and savage, we honor our dead and believed death was just a thing for us to go through to paradise. We believed in reincarnation and as a living example of it, i can attest that it was very much real.

As a mortal, I loved two people: a friend and a lover. Naturally my lover became my wife and together we populated an entire world just us and a vast land rich in culture and riches. It was serene. But the cost of our paradise was greed and jealousy. Corruption had poisoned our allies and fueled war and conquest. As a man who swore on his children that his hand would never claim a life so long as he draws breath.

I broke that vow

My wife, not the woman I imagined her as she had become, took vengeance. I died a broken man. Her sacrifice made me what I am standing before you. As a father, I curse her for what she had done to bring ruin to our family. As a Man if Faith, I knew she did what had to be done. But as a monster made in our God's name, I took up her mantle and destroyed every last soul that had ripped us apart.

The horrors of my past are my sin. I was exiled from Creation, never to be reincarnated ever again. Stranded here like a sailor washed up on foreign lands, a new Creation opened itself up to me and has become my new prison. You can imagine what sort of distraught feelings someone of my existence has to face when you relive all the reincarnations and knowing every mistake and choice you've made.

If there was a hope, it is long gone. But that doesn't have to mean that my mistakes and sins cannot be best served to save those who would become the thing I despise. You are one of those occasions where perhaps a dark God can become a benevolent one. To become a force of good and righteousness, to avenge injustices and right the wrongs in this new Creation.

Admittedly, my power is powerful and dark, my methods cruel and horrific. But then so are those whom seek your demise. I hope to see what I will become in this new life. With your help, perhaps we can change the world for the better?"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril someday for sure am gonna go see kor'dar and the kids it was actually nice talking to you but also sad i hoped you'll find what your looking

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Kane hold up a finger to her lips as she mentions Kor'da.

"There is ... another matter" Kane replies, "Please refrain from speaking about myself and our discreet interactions. There are greater forces at work unaware of my existence. I aim to keep it that way, especially..."

Kane looks to Shimbala then Draco: "My new friends."

Kane snaps his fingers and Kane conjures up a vial of red fluid and hands it to Jibril.

"Take this. Use it in good spirits. A gift for taking the time to listen to an old devil's woes and misfortunes."

Jibril takes it. Kane descends into the ground of swirling shadows and says: "Love is strong enough to withstand anything, even death. Never forget that"

The world returns to normal and time unfroze itself. Jibril is left standing there with the vial, it is hot and warm but it feels so oddly satisfying partly from her hand holding it. Whatever it is, it has some very powerful magic in it.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril puts the vial away for as a safe keeping for emergency now lets hope there's no more interruption for her trying to go see her family

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Group]
Draco gets up and addresses the group: "Alright, let's get out of this place."

Tar'lak returns Shimbala's rifle and he takes his spear in hand as he follows her and Jaeger squad. Kalisa walks up to Jibril and the two walked together with Juggernaut Squad. All of them following Draco's lead into Russel District and out the East Gate.

Thirty Minutes Later

Everyone is waiting at the Midnight Stables and there, the group prepares for their long journey home. Tar'lak takes the time to settle any affairs he has while Jibril meets with her family who await her at the horse stables. Kor'da rests in a pile of hay with a piece in his mouth nibbling at it with his head resting on his laced hands like a pillow. Children of the refugees play together and stayed close to the families who are all shaken by the ordeal of today's events.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril she lands on top of kor'dar resting and trying to snuggle with him she then ask where are kak'lin and sim'one are ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimoire

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Tar’Lak not used to this amount of people walks over to the far edge of the group and sits down in a shaded spot under a tree where he takes out his knife and begins to chip ff pieces of his spear to sharpen the bone tip. Meanwhile as he works he watches the children play.