[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril looks around at the various plants and the many types with their names under each one. At the end of each aisle, there is a book of Botany with drawings and catagorize sorting each plant and their effects. This is useful knowledge.

[Acquired Amateur Level: Plant Knowledge!]
She leaves the book behind after memorizing the plant index. This is just one of six Indexes throughout the shop.

Taking an interest in the books is just one of many things here, if she explores the second floor she can find assortment of potions and equipment meant to synthesis chemicals and ingredients for medicinal uses. Who knows what she might find.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril looks around three stations are curving around the front and sides of a stone slab at the center of the room. Off towards the side of the wall is a large sofa with a half open manuscript left behind by someone else. Off to the right, a stairwell blessing up goes to an upstairs floor belonging to the residents of this shop. No Trespassing.

As she looks around, there's three types of potions with signature color schemes: Red, Green and Blue. Health Potions are vibrantly Blue with a canter and cork. Magic Potions are Red with a large glass flask with a round bottom set in metal frames to hold upright. The Antidotal types of potions are for Sicknesses and Infections. These particular vials are test tube looking and corked placed on a vial rack with twenty resting together.

Jibril examines the room to find a few alchemy books and finds one on the types of potions. [Acquired Amateur Level: Alchemy Knowledge]

Jibril takes her time looking over Jodura's collection and scans the room and the cabinets surrounding her.

What now?

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril hears the noise coming from the back of the shop on the second floor. She paces herself across the marble floors as she follows the sounds of whipping to the stairs where they came from. Taking her steps lightly she hurries down the fleet of stairs until she comes up to the end and sees glowing light in the corner of her eye and lots of heat signatures.

Freaking out, she presses her back to the small wall between her and the corridor up and the dungeon on the other side. Peaking out the side, Jibril sees Judora whipping Tar'lak with two golems holding him down with shackles on his wrists and ankles. Judora is furiously masterbating her pussy to Tar'lak's grunting and growling. He already has deep gashes on his back.

Who knows where this is going. Should she just ... watch this? This is pretty hot!

But Tar'lak doesn't seem to be enjoying this at all, she could jump in and switch the roles. But doing so will ruin the deal and the plan.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril takes out two throwing daggers and coats them with her venom then she will aim carefully at judora and throw her knives at her weak point

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril throws her throwing knives at Judora. Venom coating the edges, the knives fly straight a true. With her short preparation, she takes a steady hand to aim for her back and thick ass. Being in such an enclosed space, she doesn't have much room to move so her manuverability is cut to half. Her first knife flies and hits Judora in the back and another lands on the base of her spine, severing her corset lacing and penetrates her bone.

Judora falls to the ground with a limp ragdoll fall. The stone golems turn to Jibril and released Tar'lak, leaving him still chained to the slab. Two large stone figures stand before Jibril and a fatally wounded Judora who is paralyzed from the waist down possible that she will die with the venom coursing through her veins.

This aside, these golems are NOT dispelled by killing the magician that created them. As magical constructs, they will continue to move independently until destroyed. Only their creators may order them to do what they command of them. But Judora is grieving over her paralysis and the incredibly painful sharpness of the knives still lodged in her back.

Judora will die soon if left untreated

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril tells judora that she could help her but she need to call off her two golem

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Judora is shaking as she's starting to go limp and shivering hard like a seizure. Judora can only move her arms and she turns to see Jibril with a burning glare: "You bitch. What have you done." She coughs as her chest heaves.

Jibril: "I could help you but you need to call off your two golems"
Judora just laughs at Jibril: "I die, they will kill you. You leave with him, you both die. Either way, I get my last laugh."

Judora wheezes with her short laugh then collapses on her side looking at Tar'lak.

Judora: "You should have left us when you had the chance."

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril that is true but you will be forgotten and how do you think people will remember you by getting kill by a reptile while you where masturbating to a bound swamp lizardman what would the other high class elf would say.would that ruin your reputation your name being dragged through the mud or you called of your golem let me help you and we forget any of this ever happen what do you say

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
"You think I care what anyone thinks of me?" Judora breathes lightly, "I was going to fuck his brains out for what he did to me. Then you ruined it. Nobody cares about your kind, you're all beasts for the superior races. Playthings for our amusement, nothing makes me feel more alive than seeing your kind writhing in PAIN!!"

Judora coughs up blood that she spits out of her mouth, she chuckles: "Now you can die here with me or leave, but he will remain here with me."

Judora turns to her golems: "When I expire, my pets, kill this one and her friend!"

The golem glowed brightly for a brief moment accepting the command. Judora laughs wickedly as she slowly dies.

[DM Help: Jibril remembered she read a few books back inside the shop upstairs that can mend light wounds and cure poisons. Plus there is a few strong potions at Judora's alchemy station. Grabbing either can stop Judora from dying.

Additionally, Golems are magical constructs made of clay. Strong heat can seize up the golems to solidify them or strong cold to make them extremely fragile. With the right weapons (which can be found on the wall of the dungeon) they can inflict Blunt damage than Slash or Piercing damage.

Jibril must use her next move quickly if she wishes to save Judora. Or she can fight the golems and rescue Tar'lak, but Judora will die in the process.
]

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Tar'Lak still held to the stone slab was wide eyed as the scene unfolded in front of him. "What the hell were you thinking! This was not part of the plan!" he growls as he tries to free himself which only made him look like a writhing fish out of water. "If that horny bitch dies were all dead fine something to heal her quick!" he yells at Jibril as he growls at the golems.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril heads up stairs as quickly as she can to find something that could mend light wounds and cure poison and getting the potion

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Just as quickly as she did, Jibril sprints up the stairs with great dexterity and speed. Mere seconds, the moments are ticking away as Judora's life now hangs in the balance. As Jibril searches frantically throughout the cabinets, she grabs the Green vials and the Alchemist's book.

Flipping through the pages, Jibril knew she was missing something when she was going through here. Searching for Nagini Venom through the ones and whatever catagory of poisons. Nagini Venom is so rare that there isn't a section here. Jibril looks to the Green vials and hopes these will do something.

Draco here's the frantic movement as he comes downstairs from the third floor having to carry down a bundle of silk curtains. When Draco sees Jibril he hisses to her to get her attention

Draco whispers: "What are you doing!?"

Jibril is panicking: uh-oh

What does she do?

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
"Why on Morcrux are you trying to make potions!?" Draco storms over with the silks, "You're suppose to be watching Tar'lak! I had to help the Shifu with his goddamn errands just to isolate him!"

Jibril nervously throwing together ingredients using some of the poison and theories of what can cure Kather Vine venom. She breaks a beaker in her has.

Jibril: "I-I-i may have messed up the plan"
Draco, deadpanned: "You fucked up"
Jibril throws up her hands: "No!"

Draco drops the silk and wipes a finger across her face then rubs his fingers together. A thin lining of venom coats her mouth and Draco sighs to himself. Carefully, Draco pushes Jibril to the side and starts using Falker Seeds and Holden Powder to make a Poultice. Using the Poultice and snatches a vial of the Green potion and mixes the two. Stirring the mixture then scooping it into the same vial and adding a drop of Jibril's venom to it: the potion turns Purple to make an Anti-Venom.

Draco: "Where is she?"
Jibril points to the stairs.
Draco: "I'm giving this to her. Stay right here."

Draco goes downstairs with the potion in hand be cautious and gentle with it.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
Draco comes walking downstairs to Judora's little dungeon to find two large golems hulking around Judora laying on the ground nearly gasping for air as the affects of Jibril's cytotoxin venom seizes up her lungs. Draco is confused by this display of debauchery and messed up scenario.

Draco: "What the fuck did I just walk into?"

Golems look to Draco and he brushes them to the side. The two move over with ease, under orders to kill but not to interfere with the Mistress. Draco holds Judora up and forces the Purple potion do her throat. Slapping Judora's face to keep her awake he talks to her.

Draco: "Stay awake, Judora, you can't sleep yet!"

Tar'lak is just looking over his shoulder while he's still shackled to the stone slab with red blood oozing out his broken scalie hide. He sees that he can't get to his satchel on his back with his hands shackled like this. He tries using his upper body strength to break these chains but his restraints are making that hard for him.

Tar'lak: "Can somebody get these chains off me!!"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Draco forget the bitch and get me out of these chains!" a very agitated Tar'Lak snarls as he struggles in his bindings.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril follows Draco downstairs. She messed up, she messed up so bad! She's so exhausted that the adrenaline is the only thing keeping her awake. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

What was she thinking rushing in like that? She never does this! You never go into a dungeon without help and you don't go into one under prepared. First thing the Medressa taught her, that and never drink grog.

She goes over to Draco to watch him apply the potion to Judora. She's breathing again! But Draco starts pulling out the knives in her back and drops them to the side. Draco turns to Jibril, tells her to bring the Blue potion quickly.

Jibril does so without needing another word. When she returns, she hands Draco the Blue potion and the wounds along Judora's back are quickly mending and fully healed!

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
Unfortunately, Tar'lak was taken by total surprise by the alchemist and her magic, they didn't prepare for her to spring this many restraints on him this quickly. All this time, Tar'lak's satchel rested on his back this whole time and never once was caught with it. Shame that Jibril didn't have her cloak when she needed it the most.

Still, Tar'lak just rests there with his hindquarters exposed to the elements of the room and his growling becomes deafening to everyone else in the room.

All he can do is sit in his chains and hiss!

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Walking over to undue the restraints, these are magical locked shackles, there's not even a freaking keyhole! How the nine hell's is she going to get him out?!

Fuck it!

Jibril finds one of the axes sitting on the wall and takes one of the chains and tries cutting through them with it. Several tries with the small axe, the chain is warped but not broken. She looks over the shackles, she notes the "A" looking symbol missing the til in the middle and four pips on either corner of the lock.

[Medressa Knowledge: Profession]: Jivril recognized the lock as a three combination lock used by the Magi to imprison spellcasters and demi-humans (Heteromorphs). These locks are sturdy and immune to most forms of magic. However, the trick is knowing the combination and each lock is different.

Using a little bit of skill, Jibril tries pressing in the symbol that has a hidden button, lockhead holding the chain (padlock) and pressing the lock to the slab table: after holding the lockhead to the slab for a moment or two, the head clicks and the chains come undone.

Jibril does the same set of combination of both shackles and freeing Tar'lak from his punishment.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Group]
Judora is stirred awake as the potions they gave her do their work in healing up her spine and removing Jibril's venom from her veins. Judora jolts over and vomits yellow soup all over the ground and coughs breathing a lung full of air. Judora keeps wet heaving as life returns to her face.

Draco keeps a steady hand on her corset and holds back her long hair as she keeps vomiting and trying to breath. The golems still longer. She rolls back from her knees to her side feeling lightheaded. She looks up at Draco, eyes are wet as she appears to be crying.

"You saved me" She states.
Draco, calmly: "Yeah, I did"
"My hero" she whispers, obviously scared out of her wits that she was going to die there.

But Draco isn't going for this act of hers. He tells her such: "Enough with the games, Judora. I saved your life, you save the others. You had enough time punishing young Tar'lak long enough."

Eyes all glossy, Judora hastily nods her head agreeing with him. With a wave of her hand, the two golems crumble into piles of clay bits and hardened stone.

Everyone gathers upstairs and Judora is sat on the stone slab with her dress covering her lower half as Draco had carried her up and sat her down to look her over. She's better than she was, given the circumstances, she's got no further damage to her physical form. The mental and emotional damage however is a different matter. Having a brush with death has certainly changed Judora's attitude.

Judora: "Whatever you-you need. Take it."
Draco: "Come again?"
Judora giggles and shakes her head: "Not this time, darling. I think I have some rethinking to do after this"
"Darling?" Draco says before refocusing, "You sure about that?"
Judora: "I won't tell the guards. Not like they'll believe me even if I did. I won't forget this, Draco."

There's a genuine smile behind that smug look on her face as she places a hand on Draco's. As Draco turns to Jibril and Tar'lak:

"Grab what you can carry, take the books" Draco pulls his hand away from Judora as he tells his companions to gather everything they can muster. "We're out of here"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Tar'Lak nods to Draco before looking over at the elf. "If you wanted to fuck then you could have asked." he says dismissively before unwrapping Jibril's cloak from his bag and handing it to her.