[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
"What fun would that be if I didn't have my way with you on my terms?" Judora admits, "you deserved every gash and scar. Shame they ruined the moment before I could have straddle those hips of yours. It's been so long since a man mounted me, I grew bored. Tonight was quite the experience for me. Too bad this will more than likely change my perspective on this."

Judira dismisses Tar'lak with a wave of her hand. She is very upset once more that Tar'lak slips away from her grasp once again: "You better leave before I change my mind."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"The fun would have been to see who gain the right to be on top. We shall see what the future holds." Tar'Lak as he walks out the door before looking over his shoulder at Draco. "Where's my spear?" he asks.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Checking upstairs, she peeks into the third floor only to find that the door is locked. Perhaps it was best not to sneak into the apartment side of the building. After hearing all the screaming and shouting, Shifu must have locked himself inside the third floor. Or maybe there was another reason, Draco did come from here.

Jibril searches for a crate to fit in the potions and the powdered jars. Making sure to grab the things NOT on the Writ to stuff a second big that she laces onto her belongings. After several minutes, Juvril has her backpack filled to the brim with ingredients and pouches if potions while carrying a small transportable crate with the more fragile stuff.

She waits for everyone at the door, shuffling around her bags to fit more if she muster it.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
Draco turns to Tar'lak with a Blue potion in hand: "It's waiting for you with Jibril. It's leaning against the wall, had to help the short one to court a little favor. It's not moved from there since then. Here. This should help mend your wounds, scars will still be there until you shed again. Many apologies for the late response."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Tar'Lak grunts in response as he heads downstairs and gabs his spear before going round to several of the herbs in the store and picks up several for wounds, sickness, and general use and puts them in his bag. He then walks up to the counter and leaves 5 silver coins there for the old elf. Before standing next to the main door waiting for the others.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Informing Tar'lak and Draco she's done, Draco acknowledged her and says: "We're going to need a few minutes ourselves. Someone needs to stay with her and carefully get the plants we came for. I'll stay here for the night to make sure everything is prepared for the journey. At least we're getting more than we bargained for."

Jibril goes downstairs to the first floor.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lark & Jibril]
Exiting the Apothecary & Tea Shop, the pair of scales walk together towards the edge of Hangshu District with the much needed supplies for their trip to New Canaan. However, it is 1 am in the morning and the two are exhausted beyond recognition. Lugging around a large backpack for both of their inventory and the supplies, it seems prudent to drop of the supplies back at the Last Breath.

Making their way to the manor style establishment, the two coverage with each other and the weird circumstances they found themselves in until they reach the inn. Jibril and Tar'lak climb the set of stairs with Jibril leading the way into the Madam Rouge Suite.

Upon entering the room, Red Sand is sitting in larger quantities than previously, Randy Marlo aka: Red-Eye sits on the sofa with the red powder made into a ritual seal. In the middle of the seal is the broken remains of Red-Eye's guitar, his prized possession. As the two watched the sorcerer in combat fatigues chants, the pieces of the guitar repair themselves.

The wooden baseboard mends to the splintered base of the acoustics well, the metal strings twist, warp and bend in the air to slide back into the tuner board while the length of the baseboard pieces itself until it was restored to it's original shape. The old dents, the broken pieces, the signs of damage all disappeared before the two scalies who were mesmerized by the spellweaving.

Once the guitar was repaired, Red-Eye picks up the Instrument gently like a newborn and stifles a breath from his nose that was surely broken. Red-Eye has black bruising around his eyesockets and a faint tear in his right eye as he seems to have been worried about something to do with the guitar being damaged. When he looks up, he sees Jibril and doesn't say a word.

Red-Eye turns to see Tar'lak and he glares at him for a moment: "Why is HE here?"

Jibril: "New recruit for our party. Are we going to have any problems?"
Red-Eye: "Don't touch Matilda, EVER again!"

Red-Eye snarls at her as he caresses the guitar defensively. Jibril nods to him, drops the first sack of supplies on the second sofa. Tar'lak comes over and drops the second sack on the same sofa. Red-Eye was unsure what it was they had brought with them, he asks: "The hells heat?"

Jibril: "Medicine the boss purchased for our trip. I'm worn out and I'm going to my friend's place to rest. Tell Draco I'm meeting him at the stables at dawn, hopefully before the afternoon we can leave."
Tar'lak: "What about myself?"
Jibril: "You can have my room, I won't be needing it"

Jibril points to the western most room that she had slept in. This would be a good time to converse further with each other, otherwise this day will need to end with both finding a place to sleep.

[What does Jibril do?]
[What does Tar'lak do?]

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril drink some water first to refresh herself and pour some water to her flask then she leave to visit kor'dar home

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Tar’Lak Doesn’t gives the human A second glance before walking into Jibril’s room where he lays his gear next to the bed before taking off his shoulder guard laying the skull on the ground. He then crawled onto the bed and drifted off to sleep

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril stretches herself and sets her belongings by the door to proceed to the water basin in the corner of the room. Using a rage set on the side, she cleans her face and arms before checking water flask: empty. Exiting the suite, Jibril goes downstairs, walk by the side of the bar and to the water pump outside. Drawing water from the pump, she fills her flask up until it was fit to burst, corking the end and securing it to her waist.

On her way back I side the suite, she notes a pair of purple robed figures sitting at the bar: cultists. No doubt about it. But Jibril isn't interested in them and proceeds back to claim her things. Reaching in for her belongings, she thinks to herself that she should leave a note. So she does the promptly leaves the suite to head towards Kor'da's Shop/Home.

Twenty Minutes Later

Jibril is standing outside the pawn shop, it appears to be open still but it is remarkably quiet around this hour
. She walks in to find five Shurifon Guards standing inside and Kor'da standing behind the counter. One of the guards is actually a Gentral Elite, the Jade uniform is more form fitting and tougher with heavy treated leather chassis and bracers for their stocky chest.

Jibril appears to be interrupti g a meet of some sorts. When she had entered, Kor'da is delighted to see her and the guard acknowledged her presence but a few glare at her - reputation proceeds Jibril.

"Welcome, I was just speaking to the gentleman about the Dunwich building." Kor'da stated to Jibril.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
"This is Captain Hondo Hae Sanyu " Kor'da answers, gesturing to the long, white, wispy bearded man. Jibril notes that he's a Half-Elf! Asian descent of Human origin, he possesses very short shapely ears and not as pointy, their mane is blonde with white streaks; common to the Shurifon Elvish race.

"Kor'da is a trusted friend. We're talking about what must be done about the Dunwich Tenement. We gathered a few other families in favor of setting it ablaze, and we have been discussing something else as well ...." The captain looks to Jibril, "Were you there when the cultists kidnapped the five children?"

Jibril nods and points her thumb to the door she had entered: "I just saw two more cultists at the Last Breath" she states to Kor'da, "They're still there."
"Then I'll take my leave. Thank you." The captain turns to Kor'da and hands him a coinpouch.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril watches the river men and the captain of the guard leave the establishment. As they left, Jibril saunters over to Kor'da,who drops the coinpurse on the counter. She leans up against the counter with her arms hugging beneath her soft scale bust poking them just within eyesight with her tunic neckline being exposed.

She looks at the coinpurse and then looks up to him: "Do you have enough to buy a house in Canaan?"

Kor'da taps the bag with the tip of his claw as he stares at Jibril. Hmm, or perhaps through her? He seems to have a lot on his mind.

"Kor'da?" Jibril says, shaking him out of his thoughts. He let's out: "Hmm? Sorry ... today has me a bit shaken."

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Kor'da looks to her then shakes his head then lightly chuckles to himself.

"Considering today to be the worse and best day. I'd put it somewhere between overwhelmed and nerve wracking. In a single day I go from having my shop ransacked, dragged to a pirate Lord, meet a weirdly attractive Nagini that some how gets me out of debt with said Lord and becomes my lover and soon to be wife. My sons were kidnapped by a cult for some nefarious reason, rescued them and now I'm thinking about leaving this hellhole with my son's to a place I only dreamt of living in. And now I'm going through the events of today with a buyer and a sack of coin that I have never thought I'd have."

Kor'da looks at her with a warmth to his green eyes then says: "All in large parts of you, you changed me."

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril blush well am lucky that i met you too also am here to drop some two gold off and spend the night here with you

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril blushes as she hears: "All in large parts of you, you changed me."

"well I am lucky that I met you too." She leans back to stand up straight with her hand reaching down towards her satchel. "I am here to drop some Gold off" she says dropping a small coinpurse, then undresses him with her eyes. "... spend the night with you"

Kor'da blushes as well, taking her meaning to heart: "Of course. Heh, I was thinking how different it will be. Us." He admits: "Although, the bed we have is where my sons are sleeping as well. So, unless that's okay with you, you're more than welcome to join us."

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril with a happy smile yes thats fine with me do you want me with my armor on or do you have some clothing for me to wear

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril with a happy smile: "Yes, that's fine with me!" She lifts up the sleeves of her tunic with both her thumbs, looks down at her own bust: "Do you want me with my armor on or ... Do you have some clothing for me to wear?"

Kor'da hums to himself, puzzling with his hand on his chin: "Well ... I wear ... my cloth. As do my sons, so ..."

He admits with a strain on a suitable answer: "I don't have anything suitable for a ... *clears throat* woman. I-I-I wish I could pawn something as nice as a dress but y- I mean other- no, that's not ..."

He's obviously getting flustered by her attire and her slender, toned body nagging at him.

"Damn, I'm not use to this" He laughs at himself, "One of the things about being old: forgetting things that matter." He the says under his breath with nervousness: "and flirting"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril well seeing your reaction i guess you want me without armor she take of her clothing and move close to kor'dar well lets go to bed

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
"Well seeing your face looking like that" She giggled, "I guess you want me without armor"

Jibril starts removing her tunic by pulling it up over her head. Kor'ds watches her undress, pitching a slowly erecting tent in his loincloth. He shakes his mind out of it and walks around the counter to meet her on the other side just as she likes her out of the neckline with her hands holding onto her tunic. "...well lets go to bed"

"No! Nononono" Kor'da says trying to stop her with both hands out to stop her from removing the tunic completely but fails when she's naked before him.

"I-I-I ... Uh ... Um ..." Kor'da stands there, drawing a blank. He hums for the longest time before he shakes his hand at her with a finger pointing to her: "Let me just do something"

Kor'da goes to the shop entrance to close the door, flipping the card outside the door to read: "Closed" then locks the door with a large lumber plank and drops it over two port holds to slide it down. Effectively barricading the entrance from intruders that know how to lockpick a lock and deter people from kicking the door in. Say what you will: this man has had enough of both people to learn how to keep his home safe.

As he locks up the front door, he moves through his shop with a swift movement with his crocodile like sway of his tail behind him. Jibril is drawn to his powerful, muscular, scalie ass - thinking how much thrusting he gave her using those hips and her digits clenching hard to those taut cheeks. The very thought makes her vaginal slit moisten with glee.

Kor'da shuffled a few crates open and retrieves a few large quilts and a few small decorative pillows. With a clear intent in his eyes, he got creative with his idea. After a few more minutes the idea was clear:

Kor'da moves the crates up against the wall, laid out a large platform that he uses to display special items: a solid one. Then he promptly layers the platform several times with thick quills, blankets and throws the pillows down on top of it and dusts of the ends to make it as presentable as possible. He made a nice looking bed.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril move behind kor'dar back and hug him whispering in his ear did you made this because you didn't want me sleeping with you and the kids or was it to let off some steam

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril move behind Kor'da's back and wraps her arms around his waist, locking wrists, hugging her breasts against his back. She reaches up to whisper into his vestigial ear:

"Did you make this because you didn't want me sleeping with you and the kids or was it to let off some steam" she cooks softly.

"Something like that" Kor'da giggled to himself, he whips around and hoists Jibril up with gusto and throws her onto the makeshift bed.

Within moments, Kor'da reaches down to her lithe legs and pulls them behind his waist until his groin presses against her steaming vent. He plants both hands beside both her arms and lowers his head to her, staring into her brown eyes.

"I can't stop thinking about you. You've awaken a lot of old feelings that I've never had." Kor'da whispers with a tender gruff to his tone, "I wish we had met sooner"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril just to let you know were not alone in this house so we can't make to much noise we don't want to wake up the kids she moves her tail to connect with kor'dar so let's make the best of this

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril smiles mischievously: "You know, we're not alone in this place" she brushes the side of his face, his hand placed on top of hers. "We can't make too much noise. We don't want to wake up the kids" She moves her tail to connect with Kor'da's, "Let's make the best of this"

Kor'da gives the lightest of smiles, as he lowers his snout to her face: "I know"

He pressed his pencil thin lips to hers like an Elf or Human but can't move them to purse like they can. All he can do is peck her on the lips then nuzzles her cute nose with his snout with his eyes closed. With a soft, gutteral purr, he coos in agreement. "Just let me love you" he whispered.