[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril strolls up to a table with a few members from each of the different gangs. One of them is Jimmy, one of the Corsairs, a mutual associate of Jibril's who did a few jobs with her. One of their best working relationships is a short scheme in running Numbers for their bosses. Fudging up the numbers for rival bookies in some of the rackets, Jibril and Jimmy Bean scored over 500 Silver coins every week until the bookies started dropping like flies and the Numbers got fixed.

After the Numbers schemes fell through, Silvermane and Sinbad took their shares and parted the rest to Jibril and Jimmy. Both lived a very comfortable life for two years and we're both made into Enforcers for their gangs.

The other three guys were Guadalupe and her lover from the Alabasters and Hidalgo - a Leyfon Drifter. Not much is known about the others except by reputation.

Jimmy greets Jibril with open arms: "My favorite snake woman! Jibril, it's good to see you. You here for a game?"

Last edited:

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril greets jimmy yup waiting for someone but there not here so might as well past the time and earn some cash.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Hidalgo speaks up with his own cards in hand acting as the dealer. "Buy in is 10 Pewter"

Jibril has a total of 75 Pewter coins and 10 Silver coins. The rest is in her room upstairs that she's lived in for five years to the day. Around 5 Gold coins = (500 Silver Coins) ,(5000 Pewter coins) if converted to any denomination.

How much does Jibril wanna play with? What denomination of coins she wanna work with?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril looks at her opponents face and body to see if they make a reaction when they have a good hand she also put in 5 pewter

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril takes a seat and lets her tail coil are her wooden seat and eyes up her opponents. Hidalgo, a well groomed gentleman much like a cowboy if this were a western story, black sideburns, chinline and long goatee combo and a flow of shoulder length hair with a scar on his right eye where he's blind in his right eye. He smokes a large chewed cigar.

Guadalupe is a cabiret looking woman with a burlesque attire suitable for a stage show with a woman sitting in her lap, human, both wear makeup and matching reds and yellow dresses. She a bit of a looker with a few freckled on her rosy cheeks hidden behind a tiny hat and veil draping her eyes.

Jimmy is of a asian descent, human, short hair and cropped hair of fading black to grey, small pencil thin mustache and a groomed beard, wears a nice white cotton tunic and brown trousars, best looking blue vest to go over it. He sits back think about the last time the two of them spoke.

All the players are calm, cool and collected. Jibril makes her buy in, puts in 5 Pewter coins to up the ante. Game is gonna be interesting as everyone matches the contribution.

Hidalgo: "Right, you know the rules to this game - Silvermane?"

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Hidalgo: "Basically you got your Aces, your King's, Queen's, Jack's and 10's. Royal family. Number cards are lesser than the family. Pairs beat nothing, best pairs beat lesser pairs, three of a kind beats any pair, full house beats three of a kind, Straights beats full house, Royal Flush beats everything. Your high cards are always gonna be the Aces and the lowest are always the 2's."

"Got all that" Guadalupe asks with interest. Her lover whispers into her ear something funny before all eye fall on Jibril's reaction to the rules.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Hidalgo: "That's what i like to hear. Buy in always be 10 Pewter, minimum bet if 5 but someone can always bet more to the pot. Tap the table if you're Checking, passing your bet to the next person, everyone drops their cards once everyone's checked or folded."

Hidalgo licks his fingers in one hand, shuffles the cards with finesse in the other hand using his fingers to separate them then flips a few over his fingers then combines the stack before settling his hand over the top and flicks them smoothly across the cloth to the other players with their pewter and silver coins, gold and platinum coins are never used but when they are they're meant for paying off bigger games or debts. Fortunately this is a friendly game, or it may not. Once everyone has been dealt with a hand of five cards, players select which cards to keep and how many they want to replace their discarded ones, then the first to go around the table is Hidalgo, Guadalupe, Jimmy then Jibril last before starting the cycle again. Since everyone matched the bets, Hidalgo checs his cards and plays with what he has. Guadalupe asks for two, handed two replacements, Jimmy asks for three and is handed three more and discards the others, Hidalgo removes the old cards and reshuffled the desk.

First Round:

Hidalgo looks over his cards, checks the faces and seems to be a veteran at this and doesn't show it in his expression. However, Jibril can tell someone is either lying or telling the truth with her facial pits. When someone is lying, they're a bit more red faced as blood goes to their head more, or if someone is steaming mad they can also be affected. So far, Hidalgo is even keeled enough to show he's not bluffing, or he's really confident in his cards.

Guadalupe looks at her cards, shows them to her girlfriend then pulls them back. The girlfriend is blushing and smiling which stands out or it could be a bluff to throw everyone off their game, not unusual in these sorts of games to eep people from focusing on the players especially when they're as attractive as Guadalupe and her lover are. Guadalupe is flaunting her looks to Jimmy, who is distracted by her. But Jibril can sense that she's heating up like a light in a tunnel.

Jimmy is very hard to read as he never seems to temper his attitude, flirting with Guadalupe has thrown Jibril's sense of heat off a bit which can be her undoing if she relied on it too much against him. Jimmy however, isn't a very skilled player but enjoys the gabbing and can come out on top as a loser with lots of new friends. An underappreciated and unpredictable element to the game.

Everyone is quiet for the most part for the first round. Hidalgo bets 10 Pewter. Guadalupe matches and taps the table, Jimmy matches and taps as well.

Jibril looks at her cards: 1 Ace of Spades, 1 Three of Diamonds, 2 Queens of Clubs and Hearts, 1 Four of Diamonds and 1 Jack of Clubs

Coins: 65 Pewter and 10 Silver

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Tar’Lak releases her nipple and moves up to her neck where he drags his tongue along her shoulder and up the side of her neck before stopping just below her jawline. Here Tar’Lak breaths in the female’s scent remembering it for later. His mouth moves next to her ear after that and in a low possessive voice, “You are mine female.” He says as he presses his cock against her entrance before thrusting inside.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
The high elf senses the Lizardman's breath, a moist heat of fish and grog, she turns her head and looks away in disgust until ...

Tar'lak moves his heart shaped cock, flicking, teasing and now pressing his cockhead up to labia and working his head into her vagina with him resting at the gates of her insides. He sniffs her scent, looming his lathered Scalie body up and down her breasts, nuzzling her neck the back down to her bust getting a nice heavy inhale of her cinnamon perfume wafting through his snout. She hears him speak in a rough masculine tone with eagerness in his voice: "You are mine, female."

High Elf: "No, please ... Don't-"

Tar'lak plunges his bulbous cockhead with gusto deep into her quaking pussy, stirring her to wrap herself around Tar'lak to brace herself for the plunge. With a lolling of her smooth elven tongue sticking straight out of her mouth, she tears up, wide-eyed with a hard gasping as she arches her back, pressing herself against his scales on his stomach and rolling up her chest to graze her large DD breasts against his strong barreled chest scales. With a deathly wail of shock, she continues to gasp as her head flings back away from the gaze she seen looking at her pussy being violated by this beast!

She has her legs locking around Tar'lak's waist and her arms erecting up to hold back Tar'lak's shoulders. She's positively static with her mouth agape with the look of horror and eyes still aware of how much of his girthy and bulbous length she had taken. Her mind blank of reason and devoid of words to say in this very moment.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril matches the 5 Pewter bet: 60 Pewter and 10 Silver left.

Current Pot: 50 Pewter Coins

Hidalgo looks at his cards and throws in 10 Pewter coins. Jibril notices his grin and then he sets his cards on the table, taking a puff from cigar.

Hidalgo: "So Jimmy, it's been awhile since you've played. Still think you're up to betting with your cards or ... Are ya gonna keep playing with us until you're broke again?

Jimmy looks at his cards and shakes his head with a smirk: "Hidalgo, if you had half the coin we do, you'd play this game more seriously than what you keep dealing. Look at this shitty hand, I bet you're stacking the deck the way you deal."

Guadalupe looks over to Jibril, whispers to her lover and then to Hidalgo: "He isn't as bad of a dealer as you claim, Bean. Does as well as another ... if you catch my meaning"

Jimmy responds to her insider joke: "Salazar, my God, he was awful! How does he fuck up dealing cards?! 52 cards! They were everywhere!" Jimmy laughs and leans into Jibril. "Salazar mudded up the game so bad, the pit bosses had to throw him out for making the Gilded Thread look bad!"

Jimmy pulls away and looks to Guadalupe: "How is that guy, any way?"

Hidalgo answers for him: "He's dead"
The table is quiet.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Hidalgo checks, Guadalupe checks, Jimmy checks, Jibril raises the bet to 5 Pewter.

Jimmy looks to Jibril: "What about you, Jibril? You've been busy as of late since our last job together. Silvermane looks like he's better staying home in his cottage in Rehe. Meanwhile, Peg-leg Manni has been sticking their nose into all our former proving grounds and Jack-knife Danny hasn't been seen outside his little ivory tower in a elf's age."

Guadalupe, intrigued: "You two worked together?"

Jimmy to Guadalupe, she kicks in after Hidalgo matches Jibril's ante up: "Yep, say what you will about Ling Que, she's no slouch and let someone waltz into Pig-Sty all fancy. Nah, Jibril's pretty good in a fight much better than Manni on the count of him taking a piss on every marker he's got. When we met, I was trying to get this old lizard's dues, she waltz on up to me. Sweet like and BLAM!"

Jimmy knocks up the table slight to startle the other players: "Tosses me throw the window, got me all tense up, had ourselves a good old fist fight right there and then. No biting, cheap tricks, a nice clean fight and I'll tell ya, you don't cross someone with her experience. So after getting my ass handed to me I got to thinking 'you know what? How about we do a job together and I'll let her keep the stuff's to which she's all 'what's in it for her'. Since then, one of the better partners I've had."

Hidalgo looks to Jibril: "is that so? What kind of job?"

Jimmy laughs: "Meh, small con. Rehe was a bit too good to be true, smuggled some Red Sand and sold it high to one of the Dradinae Captain's on the side. Can't say much about it."

Guadalupe: "If you can handle a bit of legwork, if Jimmy vouches for you, Madam Alabaster has a few discrete items she'd like to move to a 'friend' in New Canaan.

Jimmy nods and says: "I'd vouch for her. Still got all my fingers."

Hidalgo gives them a low growl: "I say both of you are getting a bit too chummy about this game. You gonna play or put some coin where your mouths are?"

Jimmy: "Fine, fine, you're awfully grumpy today. Kasim taking a piss in your drink?"
Hidalgo: "I'm here for coin, not for talk"
Guadalupe: "Then you play with some of us that like to talk, fucker, you ain't finding anyone willing to deal a game with you. You wanna play with higher class bitches, you go to Hangshu and press your lucky there. Ungrateful brute"

Jimmy and Guadalupe toss in 10 extra pewter to the pot: 135 Pewter Coins

Waiting for Jibril to Check or Fold. 10 Pewter to Check or Raise to a new bet

Jibril's Coin Total: 55 Pewter / 10 Silver

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Hidalgo displays his hand:
Pair of Jack's, 1 ten of clubs, 1 five of diamonds, 1 seven of spades.

Guadalupe displays her cards:
8 of Diamonds, King of Spades, pair of 6's and a 2 of Clubs

Jibril shows at her cards:
1 Ace of Spades, 1 Three of Diamonds, a Pair of Queens (Club and Hearts), 1 Four of Diamonds and 1 Jack of Clubs.

Jimmy drops his cards:
Three of Kind: 7's and a pair of King's. A Full House.

Jimmy wins!

Hidalgo growls as Jimmy chuckles at his dealer's expense, Guadelupe pouts and Jibril is collective but she's got her mind set on her cards: what was going through her mind?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril is surprise that jimmy won since he's usually isn't that skilled she looked at him to make sure he isn't cheating

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jimmy sees Jibril's look of surprise and he grins with his best shrug and says: "What can I say? I got lucky?"

Jimmy laughs and takes his winnings from the pot and tosses Guadelupe 10 Pewter and Jibril 10 Pewter then flicks his middle finger at Hidalgo as he's pocketing the coins into his coinpurse. He bows his head to the group as he departs.

"See you around Jibril!" Jimmy says taking off.

"Meh, cheapskate" Hidalgo barks.
"Aww I was hoping he'd stay a bit longer" Guadelupe quips.
Guadalupe's girlfriend moans to her: "You still have me!"
"Oh, do I?" Guadelupe kisses her girlfriend.

Hidalgo looks to Jibril: "You playing another round?"

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
There's a hand on Jibril's shoulder, Hidalgo looks up then goes wide-eyed that causes him to scoot back in his chair. Guadalupe and her girlfriend see the person standing behind Jibril and are shying away from looking them directly and fan themselves to hide their faces. Jibril looks over her shoulder and sees a glimpse of the figure behind her in the corner of her eye. Mellow stands at the side with their hands behind their back. The large hulking hand resting on her shoulder belongs to another.

"Is your business taken care of?" A deep toned voice answers.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
As the female ripped her hands from his grasp Tar’Lak with his now freed hands moved to grab her hips as he thrusted into her core. He growled in pleasure as he mated with the female pulling back as far as her legs allowed before driving back into her making a slapping noise as her skin met his scales.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril stands to her feet, unwrap her tail from the chair, it spins until it slides under the table with a thunk then wobbles a bit before she crosses her arms with a grin drawn across her face. Draco looks down at her with a smirk: "I like your finesse! Come with me, we have a few others waiting for us upstairs."

Draco turns with his large looming figure slithering around like a crocodile swimming through the room with Mellow following his companion's wake ushering Jibril to follow. The people surrounding the three of them part as the Dragonborn walks through stirring others to quickly move out of his way. Dragonborn are infamous for their aggressive and thick hides, no fighter stands a chance against them but Draco is no ordinary Dragonborn: He's got a bit of a reputation as well.

But more on that later.

They walk the fleet of stairs passing the necking and flirting of patrons tasting the flesh of the sweet succulent skins of the whores. Jibril knows that this is purely business and Draco shares no interest in her other kinds of vice. So there's a silence between them until they've reached the top floor of the Last Breath to a single room covering the entire floor: Madam Rouge Suite.

Four bedrooms: two in the west and two in the east, both connected to a central room or lobby with three sofas and a few large windows with green curtains to match the green and emerald decorations while the leather upholstery and gilded thread grand rug lays over the wooden floors with little creaking.

Draco opens the double doors and Mellow strolls in to start making refreshments for their guests. One of which is a roughneck gentleman with no shirt, long cargo pants tucked into a pair of combat boots with another black cladded masked figured tending to the mangled up leg the man had suffered from a confrontation. This man has bloodshot eyes, obviously a Red-Head junkie from the loose vibe in his posture.

Draco stops at the door to see this man's broken leg: "Why am I not surprised to see you like this, Private Marlo"

The man answers: "Oh, sorry, boss man. It's just a flesh wound, I'll be right as rain in the morning."

Draco: "Looks like you're done"
Red-Eye: "Ah just give me an hour to work a bit of my magic. Your, uh, friends were kind enough to give me something for the pain"

The masked figure shakes their head in response, Draco acknowledging the sign with a "Mm-hm"
Red-Eye: "Don't Tell Kane! He'll have me in the Pit before morning if he finds out."
Draco looks to him: "Then fix it"

Draco turns to Jibril: "Jibril, this is our combat medic: Randy Marlo. Goes by Red-Eye."

Jibril runs a thought: "What's a 'Comvat Medic'?"
Draco scratches his brow: "Hmm. Our leader says they are traveling healers that keep our soldiers healed and wounded up right on the battlefield. Normally, they're non-magical professionals using techniques uncommon to an alchemist or a mage in Restoration magic. More effective than relying on magic spells to cure ailments. But Red-Eye is a sorcerer and he deals with both magic and non-magical treatments. But as you can tell ... He's an addict."

Red-Eye: "I also play the guitar to keep spirits up!"
Draco leans over to Jibril: "Not very well. You can thank Kane for inspiration for this hobby of his, the man is a savant but not very rational in his decision making skills."
Draco to Red-Eye: "Where is our other compatriots?"
Red-Eye thinks to himself: "Uh, I think the dwarf is setting up a caravan back home. He should be back soon. Shimbala is scoring us a shipment of herbs from a shop in Hangshu, might be awhile."
Draco shakes his head: "Can't be helped"
Draco turns to Jibril: "Make yourself comfortable, your room is next to mine over there" point to the first room in the west most corner of the lobby.

Draco: "I'll need to go find our Commander at this shop. We'll depart in the morning before Dawn."

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
Tar'lak begins moving his hips and waving them, dashing his groin against the high elf's quivering nether regions with a smooth grind. The high elf closes her eyes, tears ruining her mascara with wet blotching. Throbbing cockhead pressing hard into her cervix, Tar'lak settles his length for a moment for her to enjoy the heat pulsing inside her. His quad balls internally mixing and sloshing around some of his seed in response of his love making.

High Elf: "I'll make you pay for this, you disgusting wretch!"

Tar'lak keeps his tempo, rocking his hips.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril nod's to draco and head's to her room to sleep in early after the tiring searching for the boy's and out running the big guy.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Tar’Lak growled as the female still tried to show her dominance but it only spurred him to fuck her harder driving his hips deep Into her pelvis rocking the two of them back and forth with the force of his thrusts.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril strolls over to her room, opens up the door: a large King sized bed with lots of decorative pillows adorn the bedding with three layers of sheets, blankets and comforter. Sheets are relatively clean for upscale clients and travelers, the polished plywood floors and chestnut colored wardrobe situated in the corner and a lonely rocking chair makes this room look very inviting with a medium size window opened to a small balcony overlooking the Dunbar Row from the third story.

Jibril disrobes down to her tunic and keeps a throwing knife in hand and gets under the sheets then hides her knife under her pillow while she nuzzles her face into the satin thread fluff that's warm and very cozy. With a large yawn, resetting her jaw to align her bottom jawline, she flicks her forked tongue out with a little hiss as she smiles at the comfortable bed compared to the rough cot and feather stuffed pillow if her old room downstairs.

She folds her second layer of eyelids allowing her slitted eye to remain moist then her last pair of kids close over them as the light dims. She slowly drifts to sleep. Her heart slows and her body going limp.