[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
The High Elf giggles to herself as she sees the teasing of the lizardman's cock is spurring him, feeling his throbbing red cock. "Is it too much for you, sweetie? How about if i stroke your shaft ..." She bites her bottom lip and smiles while she slowly strokes Tar'lak's cock head down pass the heart shape base and midway to his shaft then back up to his cock head. She giggles a little too enthusiastically, "Aww. I miss teasing you poor commoners, you make very sweet noises when you're all pent-up with cum. But!" She says suddenly removing her grip off the lizardman's cock, she brushes the fluid alongside Tar'lak's snout and the sweet arousing aroma hits him straight in the nose! She wipes her hands clean of the potion and leans up against the table with her breasts pressing up against the lizardman's right arm looking down at his struggling face hearing him growl at her. Smug, she just continues to smile at him while her alchemical potions do the extra work of imitating the High Elf's hands stroking the heart shaped cockhead in the same motion. The heat isn't unbearable, but it definitely making it difficult for Tar'lak to cum.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibiril]
Sadly, there was nothing here that suggests the kids were ever here in the first place. Just a deceased person's charred corpse and a ritual seal that seems pretty hard to miss, had she stepped into the room there could have something, unforeseen, happened to her otherwise. It's probably best if she moves onward.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
The female showed herself as a alpha and wised to do as she wished with him. But she’s in for a surprise he thinks with a smirk. As quick as his body could move he wrapped his arms around her waist before bringing her down onto the slab with his body over her. His hands trace up her sides and up to her covered breasts and pulls down her dress to cup her breasts and massaging them in circles as he pinched her nipples.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
Tar'lak's through with the High Elf's teasing! Latching onto her waist and pulling her onto the table and climbing back onto the table with an eager fervor, he felt her up, looking over her dress and rips down her dress to let her large DD breast flop freely from her constricting top. There's a startled look in her eyes: "W-wait! What are you doing!?" As Tar'lak cups her breasts, massages them in circles, groping her, pinching her nipples. She gets furious! "Release me you animal!!"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
“Your one to talk female. Your tough act would work on most but i will not be conquered so easily.” Tar’Lak says as he hikes up her dress around her hips and rubs his cock over her undergarments. His hands reach out and grab her wrists and forcing them above her head as he locks his lips around one of her nipples and sucks hard.

Reactions: Grimoire

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril carefully treads the corridor, keeping her cloak hooded over her to keep hidden, she follows the corridor and turns right to find another set of stairs only this time they're made of stone. Step and step again, she follows the corridor fleeting stairs until she enters the lowest part of the Dunwich building. What she finds isn't a room of casks of wine.

It was a room of torment.

The ceiling hang with bodies stripped naked and de-skinned, the room full of large casks were stuffed with dead bodies and the floors themselves were covered in soot and blood: some fresh and some old. Spiked cages hang from the rafters, iron candelabras surround the room between torture devices like the Iron Maiden, the Stretcher, the Bone Breaker chair, a bed of nails, pillories with skeletal remains still in them, walls lined with chains and shackles with the living still hanging there with burned flesh still on the bones. At the end of the room is an alter as big as the room itself and in the centerpiece of the alter: a petrified Dark Elf wrapped in thorny vines and a crystal ball wedged into her mouth, the steps to the alter are lined with candles yet to be burned and appear to be a recent addition. A ritual circles sits in the middle of the fermentation room with sacrificial offerings placed in bowls and the chalk is white with a hint of saltpeter.

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
“Your one to talk female. Your tough act would work on most but i will not be conquered so easily.”
The High Elf hears this, she thrashes around underneath Tar'lak: "NO! NO!!"

She is clearly not expecting this act of sexual advances.

Tar’Lak hikes up her dress around her hips, throws it over her torse, rubs his exposed cock over her undergarments but he soon finds that she
isn't wearing any! His hands reach out and grab her wrists and forcing them above her head as he locks his lips around one of her nipples and sucks hard. The High Elf kicks her legs underneath Tar'lak, resisting him. She let's out a scream as his pencil thin lips suckle her soft breasts when Tar'lak forces himself onto her. She is positively in fear of her attacker's advances as he has his way with her. She resists him and protests against his advances but her feeling changes when Tar'lak's tongue caresses her breast.

She let's out a coo in response then keeps her frightened expression as the eager lizardman has her pinned against the table.

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril senses only the body heat of the long dead corpses and finds that some of the bodies are actually still fresh as the heat on the ones resting in the Iron Maiden, the Pillory and one on the wall are still there but not for long as the cold cellar is forcing a lot of that body heat away from them. It is unlikely these people are alive from the looks of things, only evidence is her sense of smell which is firing off warning signals to her brain that this is a red flag place to be in. Until she investigates further, she has no concept of what's all really here, and digging through the bodies to identify people will take a long time to compete.

And if she's not careful: someone might appear ... or something

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril leave's the room and try to head up stair's since her first priorities is finding kor'dar kids trying to make sure there not hurt or injured

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril doesn't have any interest in this room, but she does make a mental note in the back of her mind for later. A note to never return here again once her business has been concluded. She hurries up the stairs knowing that there aren't any traps. As soon as she get up the stairs and reaches the very top of the stairs, she hears something coming down the hallway. She presses her body up against the wall and peers over the corner with her cloak masking her face and making sure none of her body is exposed as she does so.

Down the hallway is a large man rippling with muscle and a large layer of fat. His face is covered in piercings and his exposed chest has many self-inflicting wounds as he grins with blood and drool running down the sides of his mouth. Behind this towering man of fat-strong flesh, a young woman dressed in a red tattered garb and white sailor trousers is being dragged across the ground by the long locks of twisted hair dreads and she appears to have been beaten unconscious as she pulled toward the corridor where Jibril stands around the corner. The large man wears dark brown trousers with chains wrapped around them down to his legs and a roll of two dangling on the sides near his pockets, they jiggle as he slowly approaches Jibril with a dark ominous glare in his eyes, he very much enjoys where he's going and what he intends to do to this woman.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril take's two of her throwing dagger which she would try to coat it with her venomous poison and throe them with acute dexterity aiming at his weak point

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
The large man is in medium range when Jibril prepares her throwing knives and coating them in her venom. Once she creeps out into the open, she throws!

[Fight]: Preparation. Timing of Attack. Narrow Hallway. Large Target. Melee Weapon (Thrown). Melee Range of Effectiveness (Small). Melee Player Specialty. Chances of Success: First Throwing Knife (60%) and second Throwing Knife (90%).

The throwing knife Jibril throws barely makes its mark in hitting the man's shoulder and he drops the woman he was dragging as he touches the spot where he takes the knife, he feels the venom seeping into an artery and looks down the corridor with a faint fluttering of Jibril's cloak revealing that someone was there. At the second throw, Jibril hits the man in the chest with a direct hit with her first being a test throw to gauge her distance, her timing works out to her benefit. The large man is enraged by the ambush and roars loudly as he removes the throwing knives and tosses them to the side. He rushes down the hallway with thundering speed!

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril dashes down the stairs then scales the walls using her feet to spring from side to side and landing down the way and to await the large man in the ritual room and takes a short distance from the walkway the man will come storming down. As she waits, she has some time to prepare for a hard fight if it comes to it.

[What does she do?]

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril take out her short sword and coat it with her venom she get into a spring like position steadying her aim and waiting till the brute get close so she could launch off and attack him and move back dexterously so he wont hit or catch me

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
The thundering sound of the brutish man running down the stairs takes a while. Jibril is ready! She's got her sword out and flourishing it with her hand, with her cloak on, she has the major advantage here with her sword sticking out of it ready for the fight. Ready for the killing blow on this disgusting beast!!

She waits with a crouching position ... a few more minutes pass ... all she can hear is a heavy wheezing sound as the brute is at the bottom of the stairs and he uses the walls as support to keep himself steady. He begins coughing up blood as his lungs are starting to seize up and it becomes harder to breath. He still standing but he's very much feeling the effects of the ambush as her venom is coursing through he veins and the blood is leaking out of his wounds. Upon a closer look, Jibril notices that the knife she threw at him that landed into his chest has black lining in his veins, that may have been a critical hit!

The fat-strong man looks around in the darkness and grunts heavily calling out to it: "WHERE ARE YOU!!"
He lets out a heavy wet heaving as blood flowed out of his mouth but still unable to go down without a fight.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril once he get close to her around 10 or 15 feet she would spring forth and aim at his weak spot making sure he never does this to anyone ever again.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
The large man shuffles his feet and walks towards the center of the room and just as he was within Jibril's striking range, she spring up behind him with her short sword and stabs it through him and forces him onto the ground! She aims for the weak spot: his head! She rose the short sword above her and as he pushes upward from the ground with weakness in his arms, she jams the tip end of her sword into the back of his skull and twisting the blade hearing the audible crunch and cracking of bone before removing her blade. She steps off him, he's finished.

Huh ... that was surprisingly easy. With sign of him getting back up again, Jibril flicks her blade and sheathes it but waits a moment to check to see if the guy was actually dead. No telling when it comes to the Undead. Better safe than sorry. No response, it's probably best if she gets the fuck out of this place and find the kids.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril springs up the stairs (fuck the stairs, seriously) skipping over every other step and landing at the top and sees the unconscious woman lying on the ground. What does Jibril do with her? She obviously belongs to one of the Red Waves, she's slightly older than a kid, maybe she's one of the parents? Many questions, not enough answers for her to get not within the amount of time she has before morning. There is A LOT of Dunwich she has to search.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril check to make sure the women is breathing if she is she would pick her up and take her to the front entrance and leave her there until she find the kids

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril finds that the woman is INDEED alive and breathing. Given that the woman is unconscious, she decides that it would be better if she were taken upstairs and outside the building. This is harder to do as she does throw the woman over her shoulders and shakily walks down the hall with a fireman's carry hold. Jibril takes her time to do this right and gently getting out of the basement and through the front door. Exhausted from the two round trips up and down the stairs and avoiding a direct fight with a sick beast of a human man, then carrying THIS bitch from downstairs to outside! She needs a break!

Jibril collapses next to the unconscious woman sitting next to her with her head leaning up against the support beam to the building entrance. Jibril remembers she has a small water flask attached to her belt and takes a sip from it and rests her back against the wall. Suddenly, the woman wakes up with a hard grasping as if waking up from a nightmare and she's nearly suffocating! She looking around obviously frightened by someone, namely the asshat that dragged her across the ground. She see the Nagini and scurries away from her a short distance with her heart racing as Jibril is also alarmed by the woman freaking out on her.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
"WHERE AM I?!" The woman shouts, she searches her person quickly trying to find a weapon but she quickly rolls to her feet and leers at Jibril. "WHO ARE YOU?!"

Jibril does her best to calm the woman down: "Calm yourself. I just saved you from that man dragging you here to Dunwich."
The woman is visibly confused but the sudden headache surges, she groans as she feels up her head.

"Okay, okay, shite! My head hurts!" She groans, she leans against the wall and looks at Jibril. "So who are you then? Some bloody bystander or his accomplice? Huh?"

Jibril shakes her head, remaining calm and assuring her that she wasn't with the guy. She is in fact here with someone else looking for two missing young lizard boys belonging to her "friend" and describes them to the woman. The woman comes down and kneels down but keeps her distance: "So you're here for the same reason i am. I'm also looking for my daughter, Karin Shae Holo. She's been gone all day and she needs to get home. When i got to shore and headed home,she wasn't there, went out to look for her then some big wanker snuck up behind me at the docks and knocked me clean out! Next thing you know, I'm here talking to you!"

Jibril offer the woman her flask, she drinks all of it then hands it back to the Nagini. Thirst quenched, the woman has calmed down after letting all of that out.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril ask that if she's able to move she should go to the authorities and tell him what happen.I also told her about the thing a saw the dead body's the torture equipment everything

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
The woman exclaims: "Fucking Hells! I thought that was a myth!"
She spring to her feet upon hearing all of this, "All right, snake lady, here's the thing. I don't like you, i sure as the Seven Hells do not like you. BUT ... seeings how you saved my arse from that fucking bugger. I propose we work together, find the kids and get the bloody seas out of this place. I ain't going to the Shurifon Guard about this, I'm wanted in all the coastal cities. They'd love to catch me arse waltzing into one of their cities. Heifong is a free safe haven for folks like me and mine. But if you help me out, i help you out. Consider it a favor that i'll owe you after this. Deal?"