Console for Avian Hollow Bones?

v.mum

Mar 2, 2018
one of my favorite types of steele to play is a meticulously spliced Avian-Terran hybrid that specifically has the Wings and the Hollow Bones Perk, as well as a myriad of unrelated genes from other species. The problem is that I've recently lost my back up for him, and obtaining Hollow bones is such a pain and yet, i find that I crave it for the anatomical reasons. I dont want to spend forever farming it and then fighting off the extra unwanted perks, though.

To solve this i've been trying to find the f12 console command that will add the perk to my steele so I can just get on with my gameplay happily, but I've been completely unable to find the right command by guess-typing things and using the autofill, which is how i've trial-and-errored my way through learning to use the console. Does anyone know how to format that console command, or if theres an up-to-date place to find information and reference for console commands other than the old save editing page on the wiki?

(Yes, yes, I know the perk doesnt really have any benefits or anything. I still want it- just like how dying your steele's hair doesnt come with any perks, i just want it. I spent so long using terran treats and amber seeds getting it right the first time and id really like to not suffer that fate again.)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
pc.createPerk("Hollow Bones", 10, 0, 0, 0, "Your body weighs less than it should.");

The GitHub is out of date, but the syntax is pretty close to what JavaScript uses.
There's also a Save Editor.

v.mum

Mar 2, 2018
1712304524190.png

I presumed you meant to use that copy-and-pasted as is, but that command does not seem to work. That or i am doing something wrong which is, y'know, also very possible.

(I know that the save editor exists, but I know even less about it / how to use it than the Console, which is... really saying something. So i figured im better off learning more of the console than trying to use the 3rd party editor.)

v.mum

Mar 2, 2018
No, nevermind. I am doing something wrong- i'm misreading the console. It did, in fact, work. Thank you!!!!