Consensus on Yandere characters?

Jelly Bean

Oct 21, 2017
One question though, how would the bad end play out if the PC is female?
She has a cock for a reason, and not because of my dickgirl fetish. Well, not just because of my dickgirl fetish.
It's still not as hard as coming up with a plausible way of blackmailing Steele outside of drugs.
Blackmail? If you're referring to the bad end, there will be no blackmail involved. Once you lose to her Jane will simply slap a chastity belt on you along with a shock collar and that's it. And maybe stick you in a remote, abandoned mansion in the icy wastes of Uveto where no one will ever find you.

On the bright side, you'll still be the owner of SteeleTech!* Not that you'll actually be able to profit from that, given your status as Jane's personal breed-slut :)

*I got rid of the part where you have to give the company to your cousin, since it doesn't mesh with Jane's backstory

Last edited:
Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
She has a cock for a reason, and not because of my dickgirl fetish. Well, not just because of my dickgirl fetish.

Blackmail? If you're referring to the bad end, there will be no blackmail involved. Once you lose to her Jane will simply slap a chastity belt on you along with a shock collar and that's it. And maybe stick you in a remote, abandoned mansion in the icy wastes of Uveto where no one will ever find you.

My excitement for this just tripled.

Taizoth_Moros

Nov 10, 2017

On the bright side, you'll still be the owner of SteeleTech!* Not that you'll actually be able to profit from that, given your status as Jane's personal breed-slut :)

*I got rid of the part where you have to give the company to your cousin, since it doesn't mesh with Jane's backstory
What if....she DOESN'T start out with a penis....and can possibly get one later....

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
What if....she DOESN'T start out with a penis....and can possibly get one later....

Could do a thing where after you couple with her for the first time, she complains about not being able to get pregnant/impregnate you. She's so enamored with you that she then invites you over for a surprise, the surprise being you walking in on her injecting herself with throbb or another drug?

And if you dont wanna do it with her right there on the spot, she gets angry and attacks you or something.

Reactions: Taizoth_Moros

Taizoth_Moros

Nov 10, 2017
Could do a thing where after you couple with her for the first time, she complains about not being able to get pregnant/impregnate you. She's so enamored with you that she then invites you over for a surprise, the surprise being you walking in on her injecting herself with throbb or another drug?

And if you dont wanna do it with her right there on the spot, she gets angry and attacks you or something.
That awkward moment when they're both girls and both later surprise each other with newly grown penis

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Jelly Bean

Oct 21, 2017

...Huh. That would make things considerably easier for me to write in the future, but I'd have to scrap the sex scene I've already written since one of its primary components is her having a dick. Decisions, decisions.

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
...Huh. That would make things considerably easier for me to write in the future, but I'd have to scrap the sex scene I've already written since one of its primary components is her having a dick. Decisions, decisions.
Or you could change some things, so that the sex scene would fit at a later point.

Reactions: Taizoth_Moros

Taizoth_Moros

Nov 10, 2017
I mean variety of choice is always nice, if she's doing everything for you, being able to control her genitalia seems like a nice thing to have

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
I mean variety of choice is always nice, if she's doing everything for you, being able to control her genitalia seems like a nice thing to have

I'd assume that since she wants to have children with you, her genitalia changes based on yours, so she would probably have compatible genitalia with you no matter what.

Also, thank you so much jellybean, for wanting to write an extra virginity variant. So far there really aren't any virginity scenes in the game and whenever i come accross one, it's like striking gold.

Last edited:

Jelly Bean

Oct 21, 2017
Should I keep the asphyxiation in the Encounter 1 sex scene or make it optional and gate it behind later interactions?

Deleteman900

Aug 13, 2017
You're going to have to walk a bit of a line here, especially for higher level Steeles who have been to some places and seen some shit. I play a rather Hard, Mercenary Steele, who wouldn't let himself be taken captive that easily, so having the bad end more or less ignore that wouldn't be very enjoyable. What is the endgame for a Steele who goes down her path, fights her, and beats her? A spot of the typical 'I made you my bitch, now X my Y!' where X is a verb, and Y is your sexual genitalia of choice? Is there going to be a possibility of working things out amicably, or is it very cut and dried 'take advantage of the psychotic yandere and skip town without leaving a forwarding address when she starts being more crazy-crazy than fun-crazy?

It seems like one of those things where it can go a few ways, and not all of them will please everyone, so a valid approach might be to write what makes you feel good about yourself, and if it gets included, then sweet. Author appeal is a thing for a reason, my dude. No point in having a hobby you hate devoting time to because it's no fun, :)

Jelly Bean

Oct 21, 2017
You're going to have to walk a bit of a line here, especially for higher level Steeles who have been to some places and seen some shit. I play a rather Hard, Mercenary Steele, who wouldn't let himself be taken captive that easily, so having the bad end more or less ignore that wouldn't be very enjoyable.
I define zero HP as being completely, totally beat. On the brink of unconsciousness. Having no energy to do anything, much less fight back. Honestly, I don't plan on making the PC vs. Jane fight that hard (though that's ultimately up to Fen of course) - lvl. 7-8 should be able to deal with her fairly easily.
What is the endgame for a Steele who goes down her path, fights her, and beats her? A spot of the typical 'I made you my bitch, now X my Y!' where X is a verb, and Y is your sexual genitalia of choice? Is there going to be a possibility of working things out amicably, or is it very cut and dried 'take advantage of the psychotic yandere and skip town without leaving a forwarding address when she starts being more crazy-crazy than fun-crazy?
For now my plan is this: Beat Jane > Optional sexing > Gastigoth > Optional crew member xpac while at Gastigoth. It's all very bare bones right now, but if/when I do the crewmember xpac, you should totally be able to befriend/woo her. Again.
Author appeal is a thing for a reason, my dude. No point in having a hobby you hate devoting time to because it's no fun, :)
Oh, I most certainly do not hate writing Jane - the opposite, really. Most of my other stuff is very much PG, so creating smut is a welcome, entertaining change of pace. ;)

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Should I keep the asphyxiation in the Encounter 1 sex scene or make it optional and gate it behind later interactions?

Maybe have some mild scenes for the start, then escalate to the harder scenes slowly. It would be really cool to see a slow progression, for example, the first scene being vanilla, then the second one being more physical and more dominant and so and and so forth.

I think the new scene is pretty great, though i can't help but feel like it's a bit on the short side when compared to other scenes.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
I define zero HP as being completely, totally beat. On the brink of unconsciousness. Having no energy to do anything, much less fight back.

IMO the whole PC class thing is very important and not important at the same time. Scenes don't need to play out differently per class, but an occasional nod is nice nonetheless. Like having one sentence vary depending on the class. Smuggler tries to pull out a hidden gun and it gets smacked away, mercenary tries to punch. Stuff like that.

For me those little nods go a long way. It's a little reminder to the readers themselves.

Reactions: ShySquare

Jelly Bean

Oct 21, 2017
I think the new scene is pretty great, though i can't help but feel like it's a bit on the short side when compared to other scenes.
Ahaha yeah. That's what happens when you're trying to sneak away from your insanely religious parents to write a couple of filthy sentences each hour:confused: Anyway, I'll look over it later and add what I can.

Reactions: Dolphi