[completed] ManDown - A Simple Femboy Transformative

Lenerator

Oct 11, 2017
just a lil lightweight addition that puts in a tf to make your character the femboy of your dreams~
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15l-gHT5SCgfwrMTMMEsvFuAZDwPWybUPlvBOEiJCmB8/edit?usp=sharing
i almost always play femboy characters and it feels kinda like a necessity for me to fix em up in titsed for them to really... actually be femboys

tl;dr i hate having to become a trap easily through being a whore at beth's or with difficulty by savescumming estrobloom and write up a tf item to cure that

if i messed anything up bad or there's something missing lemme know and shoot that suggestion on the doc and i'll work right on it !!

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Normal Estrobloom (Which is on the first planet from Sera already) covers the trap/femboy TF stuff already. It literally MAKES you a full on feminine male. Doesn't give you tits or a vag or anything, makes your hips and butt bigger, and it takes you way past the facial femininity threshold and you can have max facial femininity (I'm talking full on 100%) just by using it over and over and savescumming it's features. It's my literal go-to for my, and many others trap/femboy characters.
So this is kinda redundant, don't you think? You can just get Estrobloom from Sera.

Last edited:

Lenerator

Oct 11, 2017
Normal Estrobloom (Which is on the first planet already and easy to buy with the pampered perk) covers the femboy stuff already. It literally MAKES you a femboy. Doesn't give you tits or a vag or anything
So this is pretty redundant don't you think? You can just get Estrobloom from Sera.
i had thought about that, too, but then you run the risks of growing boobs, penis becoming ridiculously tiny, becoming too feminine, having to savescum/edit to get all your desired features, etc... what i wrote is just something that makes you pay a few more credits to get what you want sooner than to use something else in a frustrating process with the hopes of eventually getting your pc how you want them. i remember before i knew about titsed id spend way longer than i shouldve just savescumming to get my pc right and i dont want other people to have to do that

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Regular Estrobloom doesn't make your tits grow, at all. Your chest can stay completely flat when scarfing them down.

You're kinda confusing the normal Estrobloom with Tittyblossom in that regard. As the latter is obviously what gives you tits.

Reactions: Lenerator

Lenerator

Oct 11, 2017
oof, i guess i didn't consider the other estro-thingies from sera too well. but i still think i have enough points that itd be a valid addition regardless, like amazona where you could hit the gym and take some loftcake or use estrobloom with others to get the same effect. plus itd give female steeles an easy and quick way to become a femboy

Last edited:

Lenerator

Oct 11, 2017
ok, i just added in some more features and text and cool stuff to make it stand out a lot better from estrobloom, namely adding a cosmetic perk and making it a much more viable option for female steeles trying to become femboys by raising the chance of growing boy parts by a bunch. you can also overdose on it now, making it better to use in general. check it out guys ^^

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
>mfw it's not in the form of sponge cake and called "twink-ease"
@Lenerator I highly suggest you rewrite the item to be this as "ManDown" seems to be a very generic name and item."Twink-Ease" spongecake sounds like a far better item concept than a simple injector that mimics ManUp.

Currently, some of the writing has a lot to be desired. I have spotted numerous cases of word repetition (namely the word "feel" and "it"). A couple edit passes and rereading may help spot such cases. The transformation themselves are fine, however, the text just needs some minor edits and quality control and it should be good to go.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Apparently ManDown already got added into the public build as I just found it in Sub!Sera's inventory.

upload_2017-12-13_15-42-55.png

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Apparently ManDown already got added into the public build as I just found it in Sub!Sera's inventory.

Uh. What map is that? It says Tavros but that doesn't look anything like Tavros.
I still feel like the change should've been done, the name and item is just a straight up mimicry of Man-Up in terms of what is is item wise.
No offense but just... it's super unoriginal, I actually thought ManUp got overwritten for a sec until I checked the github itself because both their names and item are so alike.

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Uh. What map is that? It says Tavros but that doesn't look anything like Tavros.
I still feel like the change should've been done, the name and item is just a straight up mimicry of Man-Up in terms of what is is item wise.
No offense but just... it's super unoriginal, I actually thought ManUp got overwritten for a sec until I checked the github itself because both their names and item are so alike.
That's the nursery's upper floor. Iirc sub!sera moves in once she's sufficiently along in her pregnancy.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Apologies, I had added it in for testing purposes and only just removed it this morning when reviewing this thread. I agree that the name and text of the item will need some changing so if the item is rewritten, I will update and re-enable the item accordingly. It will essentially function the same, however. I did not realize Fenoxo pushed through a public build until after I had made the changes.

Lenerator

Oct 11, 2017
sorry for the inactivity and not following through with stuff... have been both through the process of transitioning to a new pc and feeling out of doing any writing ... but now i'll be sure to put some final polish on this and put suggestions to work!

>mfw it's not in the form of sponge cake and called "twink-ease"
lol hope u don't mind if i just use that, and like @Emerald said the original name was pretty unoriginal...honestly i just wanted to write out all my ideas for it and play with the concept, twink puns sadly bereft ;<

@Lenerator I highly suggest you rewrite the item to be this as "ManDown" seems to be a very generic name and item."Twink-Ease" spongecake sounds like a far better item concept than a simple injector that mimics ManUp.

Currently, some of the writing has a lot to be desired. I have spotted numerous cases of word repetition (namely the word "feel" and "it"). A couple edit passes and rereading may help spot such cases. The transformation themselves are fine, however, the text just needs some minor edits and quality control and it should be good to go.
i'll keep this in mind going back over the doc, thanks for pointing it out ^^

(i'll reply to the thread again once i've got it polished all the way!)

Last edited:
Reactions: wallpaper

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
This does seem like a great item, hopefully I never lose my saves and need it but I really do wish it had been around since launch [or at least since the Debug armor destroyed all my saves].

Dorkulon

Sep 10, 2015
lol hope u don't mind if i just use that, and like @Emerald said the original name was pretty unoriginal...honestly i just wanted to write out all my ideas for it and play with the concept, twink puns sadly bereft ;<

Heh, I'm always happy to see my terrible puns escape into the wild.

Reactions: wallpaper