Colony Lost (OOC)

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
I don't quite understand what happened in the last post. Did Dan shut Camille down? Because that's what she wants to do.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
OOC

you shut off her after some low resist of her, and now she rests to the right side of you, but you are not sure that she will "wait" a lot of time shutted off

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Then you pass all the night sleeping along moments and others moments no, but the morning arrives, meaning, yes, you can advance to the morning... with the risk that Kamille is more cattish than yesterday, and the possibilities had descent...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Of moment, yes, but to a little level like a sometimes itch that itchs herself...

No, you don´t know of moment, what is the A.I. virus doing to your inside

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Yes, it could be perfect for you now. Remember all black pupils and no iris, like sharks eyes

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Hmm...those eyes actually already look a lot like Dan's. It'll just replace her large blue iris with blue sclera. I wonder if she'll even notice the change...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I have explained me very worse my post, dracomic. The videos of the explosion of the gynoid happened at 01.30 am, and the changes of the cat happened at 05 am in the morning, but in other part of the space port.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
"Reacts with care", sorry, my misunderstand. I am saying that the illness sees your investigation about it/him/her firstly very slowly and after with indifference to your presence

Last edited:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Her actual and definitive form and body is the image last of Kate Perry with her Halloween's costume, Shin Majin. That i put in The game.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
If you two want to stop along all christmas holidays, until the 7th of January, i can stop all the game until that day.

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Ah, I'm fine. I was waiting for dracomic, thrn I got busy with work. Will post soon.