Colony Lost (OOC)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
After some days i have decided to close "The Portal" by some and various reasons. I have decided now to open a new game, called "Colony Lost" with these players ( @dracomic and @Shin Majin of moment).

It will be an adventure/sci-fi game, made and create by the mind of the GM (me), with some addings of ST, SW and more things. I don´t know still when it will start, i think it could start in the middle of October more or less.

Anyone that could play in this TF/TG/BDSM (a little) game, you could write me here a Bio of your character.

You have to write it (the profile) here under or behind this first post.

I allow all the races that goes out in SW, ST, Mass Effect and anyone that you want, but first with the allow of me (the GM).

This is not the place that we could play, i will create the first chapter where we could play there, when i will have the profiles. New and older players could join this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
I'll submit my race description once someone's joined. It's pretty lengthy.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
@dracomic, could you put or write your inscription here, please?. I will think of a premiere to start more or less between the 10th and the 15th.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Name: Maryry Kur
race: Cathar (SW)
description: Her fur pattern is like that of an earth tiger ,her figure is quite voluptuous , firm plump F cup breasts , her cock stand at 10 inches long cock when erect with a set of tennis sized balls under it and it a still tight pussy. She is 6 feet tall weighing around 80Kg, has long smooth black hair and purple eyes . https://static1.e621.net/data/d6/bd/d6bd3efab746b67299cbfac747b4c95a.jpg
personality:Maryry is kind and caring ,usually patient unless it is something that relates to her family that she is very protective of.
Bio: Maryry owns a fair-sized spaceship that also doubles as her family's house,  She is the Wife of Turi Kur with which she had 3 children: Sary was the oldest, a female at the age of 20 that helps around the ship in her spare time , Khyx was the middle was a 16 years old boy ,he is currently studying to be doctor and help those in need,the youngest was a 7 years old herm named Thyx that was incredibly cute.
As a family, they wander from planet to planet selling goods as merchants.
Maryry married at the at age of 20 with Turi ,they have a happy marriage  even if Turi isn't into Maryry's female side.

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Okay, here goes nothing! Presenting my race: The kran!

Biology: 

Overall - The kran are somewhat humanoid, with two legs, four arms, and a head, attached to an upright body that extends slightly into a stubby tail of sorts. They are covered in smooth skin and typically stand at around 5'4", and weigh about 90 lbs for males, and 100 lbs for females.

Head - Kran heads have slightly elongated, rounded faces. They have nostrils, but no nose, as well as large eyes, and bat-like ears. They have a feathery plume atop their heads, almost like human hair. These are longer on males. They have no teeth in their small mouths, but their long tongues function as proboscises, made to suck the juice from fruits.

Limbs - Kran have two legs, and four arms. They are mostly human-like, but the hands have three fingers and two thumbs each, and the feet have two thick toes on the front, and one on the back. Their fingers and toes are tipped in sharp claws. Their wrists and ankles are feathered.

Torso - The rest of the kran body is fairly featureless. Their backs are feathered, and their spine extends into a short, stubby tail with no purpose. They have no external genitalia, with both males and females having a simple slit used for reproduction, like most birds and reptiles. Females have no breasts or nipples of any kind. Females have slightly rounder bodies than males.

Mentality: 

Overall, kran behavior isn't too different from that of humans. They tend to mate as a pair for life. Males tend to be highly confident and aggressive, while females are typically shy and somewhat submissive.

Abilities: 

Kran are naturally very dexterous, especially the males, while the females are more intelligent. Their many limbs and sharp claws make all of them excellent climbers. They are slightly stronger than humans. Roughly one in four kran females possess some form of psychic ability.

Any questions before I post my character?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
i think i got the picture but mind explaining these psychic abilities ?

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
A single type of psychic ability, such as telekinesis, telepathy, or perhaps something more exotic, such as photokinesis, pyrokinesis, etc.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I prefer simple powers like those that you said, not made a very powerful race from the start.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I am still waiting to the new and old players. You have more days until the 15th arrives. ¡¡Come on!!

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Name: Danurn "Dan" Ra ValerRace: KranGender: FemaleAge: 27 (adult)Description: Dan is a bit on the short side, at 5'2", and a bit chubby. Her skin is a faded brown, her eyes an icy blue, and her feathers olive green. She typically wears an insulated one-piece skinsuit made of a synthetic, latex-like material that covers most of her torso and limbs.

Personality: Like most female kran, Dan is shy and fairly submissive. While she has her own opinions and morals, she prefers being told what to do over making her own decisions.  She is quite interested in biology and the paranormal, and has a very low libido.Bio: Danurn's life has been fairly uneventful. She was born on the satellite New Altam which orbits Earth, where she still lives. At the age of 10, she developed mild biokinetic powers, which was sparked by her interest in biology. She has since pursued work in such careers, and currently works as a medical technician.

Abilities: While not very athletic, Danurn possesses the power of biokinesis. As long as she can concentrate, she can influence her own body's systems. She can numb pain, adjust adrenaline levels, clot blood, and cause other such affects, though she cannot alter her form or do anything else her body isn't physically capable of.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I like your character, Shin Majin. I will let the rest of the people 4 or 5 more days to join us.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Keep the secure around your ship because some pirates attacked you and your ship some days ago, your space ship is small and it´s perfect to a pirate attack and more things that you should find it out.

Also the voice that sounds in your Comm is from your A.I. called "Cummy" (you could change it) if you like or want that name.

If you need a new helper to your space ship, i could add some one that helps you in a way...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
By me perfect. Write it in your post. Could you need more hands to help or not in your ship?

This could be the space ship of Maryry Kur

pilgrims-small-spaceship-concept-alternative.jpg

And this other of shin majin

A1145.jpg

You two could change it

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Well, the kran have their own language, and "Fesas," follows kran naming rules. Actually, now that I think about it, "Fesas 2" is probably just the model name. The ship would probably have its own individual name..."Sunshine" works just fine.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I have changed it in your second post. i will change it again. xD

Shin, you have to choose between one of the two images that i put for your A.I. "Camille"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Shin, you have to choose between one of the two images that i put for your A.I. "Camille"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ok, i put it in your post. You can stop whenever you want to Camille with that thing of the "sex"