Codex Idea

Slobobon

Mar 6, 2017
I think there should be a way to change/view/access the busts of the characters via the codex. Like, a way to view all their different busts and possibly change them without having to be in an interaction with the characters. If there already is a way to do this, please let me know. Anyway, that's it.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Well, see, I'm pretty sure the idea with the busts is that you can visualise them while you talk to/fuck them. Imagine how they look when they do shit. What you're suggesting sounds like Steele taking a picture of an NPC and then viewing it later, which is a bit creepy.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I think there is a way that you can select to see a particular artists work over others, so long as it is available for that character. You can select to see Cheshires work first, then if there is nothing on that character from them, you can set Shou to be second, etc etc.

Edit: Yeah, just go into the main menu and go to options. You can't see them all, but you can set how you see them based on the different artists there. I think that partially answers that, at least.

Also: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-the-idea-subforum-is-for.4983/

Slobobon

Mar 6, 2017
I think there is a way that you can select to see a particular artists work over others, so long as it is available for that character. You can select to see Cheshires work first, then if there is nothing on that character from them, you can set Shou to be second, etc etc.

Edit: Yeah, just go into the main menu and go to options. You can't see them all, but you can set how you see them based on the different artists there. I think that partially answers that, at least.

Great, thanks!

Slobobon

Mar 6, 2017

Great, thank you! And yeah, I saw that after I made the post.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well Codex seems to be sorta quite universal device so taking photoes of enemies/npc's for...science reasons could fit. Or just to try find on TiTS galactic internet any info on such thing. Technicaly it does scan and then unlocks codex entries for most of races we meets so adding something to see busts would be not big issue. Issue would be: why the hell PC need to keep whole portfolio of various pics in it codex (as ingame reason for it not reason that player want have it)?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It could be always explained: wait my codex can make pics of others in most intimate poses? hue hue

And Cpt. Steele is acting like/similary to stalker sometimes due to way some scenes are written.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well it's assumed Steele Jr. act same way. Player still can decide if it will be merely senior Steele fuck rampage over galaxy or more...pure run ;)

Thou jokes about accidentaly taking pictures of some meet aliens could be a possible funny tiny bits to make game more "alive".