Cock Color Bugged When Using Turgid Mushroom Refined Cinderleaf

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
As per title, when using the transformative, it changes cock color to either pale or brown, which, according to the wiki, neither should be a valid color for that transformation at all, it should change to either the color of preexisting scales (which I don't have) or default to red. It's especially weird because the transformation text itself describes the color change as being to a "deep red-orange tint".
Edit: And also, sometimes (though rarely, I've tried to get it to appear again but no luck), it describes the cock type as being lizan too (I thought at first it might just be that both species share the same cock type but it'd be pretty weird if so, so I'm assuming it's also a bug), in the appearance tab at least. It seems like it might be connected to the same bug, so if I get it to show up again, I'll add a screenshot demonstrating it does happen.
Edit 2: Oddly, when transforming a secondary/primary cock, it turns pale, and then when transforming the other cock after that, both suddenly turn brown.

Attachments

• bugreport1.png
    bugreport1.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 1
  • bugreport2.png
    bugreport2.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 1
  • CoC2_Lily_82.coc2
    38 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Soulsderfuchs

May 17, 2022

Listo

Aug 19, 2023

I actually found out about these posts previously, but I didn't and still don't see a mention of a similar issue extending to genitalia, so I thought this post would still be worth making. Edit: Nvm, neglected to read the second post. Thought it was still about the same issue with scale color and just posting a save because it wasn't provided in the first post.