COC2 story and other ideas

Noble

Dec 14, 2017
Story:

With Lethice defeated the Champion returns to their village to inform them what transpired. Upon entering the village it is under attack by several odd looking creatures and the people either being raped on the spot or being dragged into 6 other portals where each is guarded by a leader. As the champion saves some of the survivors one of the 6 individuals approach the Champion and reveal who they are. They are part of a collective called the "Pantheon of Sin" and each embodied a specific sin from the 7 deadly sins, Lethice was of Lust. The sins are:

• Lust.
  • Gluttony.
  • Greed.
  • Sloth.
  • Wrath.
  • Envy.
  • Pride.
The Champion fights the deity of Wrath who beats the Champion to near death and leaves them to die while the town burns around them. The Champion is saved by Anzu, who then explains who the Pantheon are. Now the Champion must venture into their domains with the portals that were left open by them. The champion will face off against new and strange creatures who dwell in their domains, will the Champion have the strength to face corruption once more or will they fall to it?

The village acts as the "camp"

With the village destroyed the player can use it as a substitute for the 1st games camp, where the Champion must also rebuild his village for his people and along the way decide to either leave the portals open to allow all beings to interact with one another or close them off permanently.

Transfer of camp followers:

We went through a lot to get our lovers/slaves/followers they should be able to come with us and even give them quests to do.

More complex combat:

With the way TiTs is going COC2 combat would be spectacular.

Better armour customisation:

I want to be able to customise the clothes/armour my character wears on par with the character customisation.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Because the world of Mareth is not a Christian one. That, and it'd be something trite worthy of some random shonen (and this is coming from someone who really liked Fullmetal Alchemist).

Reactions: ShySquare

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Yea no.

Personally i dont like your idea, but that doesnt change that itll never happen. Want to know why sparky?

CoC2 already is planned, has a setting, the beginnings of a plot, and is semi being worked on as we speak. Once the engine is completed by Geddy, (Which given our lovely Code Dragon's current situation will probably be quite a bit) CoC2 will will start "production".

I dont want to speak for Savin or about his game, he has the rights to it after all, but i do have some knowledge of whats going on with it.

CoC2, has almost NOTHING to do with CoC1. They barely connect in anyway what so ever. They do not take place in the same realm. There are no returning characters, at all. If there is ANY reference to CoC1, its coming from an omniscient narrator, outside sources, or someone being coy. There is ONE thing that comes from Mareth, and its a demon that we never met that escapes and sets the events of CoC2 in motion.

I appreciate the enthusiasm, waiting is a hard thing. But word of advice dont try to make the game like an anime, and the devs dont like mods. So watch watch your theory crafting there champ.

Noble

Dec 14, 2017
Yea no.

Personally i dont like your idea, but that doesnt change that itll never happen. Want to know why sparky?

CoC2 already is planned, has a setting, the beginnings of a plot, and is semi being worked on as we speak. Once the engine is completed by Geddy, (Which given our lovely Code Dragon's current situation will probably be quite a bit) CoC2 will will start "production".

I dont want to speak for Savin or about his game, he has the rights to it after all, but i do have some knowledge of whats going on with it.

CoC2, has almost NOTHING to do with CoC1. They barely connect in anyway what so ever. They do not take place in the same realm. There are no returning characters, at all. If there is ANY reference to CoC1, its coming from an omniscient narrator, outside sources, or someone being coy. There is ONE thing that comes from Mareth, and its a demon that we never met that escapes and sets the events of CoC2 in motion.

I appreciate the enthusiasm, waiting is a hard thing. But word of advice dont try to make the game like an anime, and the devs dont like mods. So watch watch your theory crafting there champ.

OK then, Im not really up to date on whats happening development wise, honestly I was just coming up with rando shit off the top of my head, but if its already been planned then I don't really need to go throwing round ideas then.

Noble

Dec 14, 2017
Because the world of Mareth is not a Christian one. That, and it'd be something trite worthy of some random shonen (and this is coming from someone who really liked Fullmetal Alchemist).
Never saw FMA nor am I christian, just thought it might have been an interesting idea, not a good or bad one just interesting.

I expect I will be happy with whatever comes out as these guys work on these things usually produce awesome work even if it isn't what I expected.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You don't have to be a Christian to know about Christian concepts.

OpinionsRbad

Sep 20, 2017
Story:

• Gluttony.
  • Greed.
  • Sloth.
  • Wrath.
  • Envy.
  • Pride.

The village acts as the "camp"

With the village destroyed the player can use it as a substitute for the 1st games camp, where the Champion must also rebuild his village for his people and along the way decide to either leave the portals open to allow all beings to interact with one another or close them off permanently.

Transfer of camp followers:

We went through a lot to get our lovers/slaves/followers they should be able to come with us and even give them quests to do.

More complex combat:

With the way TiTs is going COC2 combat would be spectacular.

Better armour customisation:

I want to be able to customise the clothes/armour my character wears on par with the character customisation.

in order: Please no 7 deadly sin; corruption system already limits how you can play.

As for the setting I'd like to pay a visit to world that sent us to this hell hole and then pay THEM a beating.
Transferring camp followers would be bad since it would limit the potential for new blood. At least not 1:1 transfer, I'd be fine with just (best girl) Marble honestly.

TiTs's combat is pretty shallow at the moment (IE: Spam till you inflict blind/stun, crit all day, repeat till dead).

The only bosses that are hard are the ones that are flat out immune to status ailments and that's what Final Fantasy does man. Don't be FF, be Shin Megami; where status buffs and aliments aren't just recommended they are 100% REQUIRED to survive. I want there to be a reason to wear light armor or unarmored.