CoC2 0.4.34.0 Quin in Glacial Rift

ryan126

Mar 7, 2022
Not entirely sure it's Quin's fault, but it did occur when I had him and Cait in the party. I was heading toward Gweyr's camp. Here's the error report.2022-03-07.png2022-03-07 (1).pngThere's two pics because of length. Sorry it overlaps a bit. Almost forgot I've gone to Glacial Rift plenty of times before no problem. This is the first error I've received playing. I was about four squares up and one left when it hit if that helps.

ryan126

Mar 7, 2022
Do you have a controller connected to the computer? Were you using the Journal?
No I had just moved left to that square when it occurred. Not sure if a random event happened because it went straight to error screen after I moved to the square.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
So just to confirm, you do not have a controller plugged into the computer at all? The bit of code that's erroring should only ever run if a controller of some sort is detected, if you are using the Power Selection menu from the Journal, or if you click a character's portrait to view the mini character sheet.

ryan126

Mar 7, 2022
So just to confirm, you do not have a controller plugged into the computer at all? The bit of code that's erroring should only ever run if a controller of some sort is detected, if you are using the Power Selection menu from the Journal, or if you click a character's portrait to view the mini character sheet.
Correct I didn't have a controller attached at the time.