CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

LiberatedDivine

Aug 7, 2024
Anyone know how to get the atlach nacha legs, insanity perk, and transformation immunity perk? I devoured a bunch of midnight gossamer and my legs only got chitin on them.
You can try alchemy or crafting from your camp options and chose extract the transformation item for leg and atlach nacha essences from rng hoping you get it when you make mutagen pills for the transformation; though, you use debug mode and use in alchemy to highest tier alchemy devices and get all the essences including atlach nacha's and get the legs'.

I am not sure how to get transformation immunity perk since it is normally to other transformation with quests or events like mindbreaker and fairy where once you the perk, you cannot transform anymore. I suspect it will probably needed a quest or events; there is a similar case with hellcat where you character have to be a cat morphed do the Hellcat event in the ashland to get Hellcat transformation; you can lose the transformation later but to get it back via loss to a Hellcat and largely get the transformation back. Losing to Hellcats before the Hellcat event does not grant the hellcat transformation after some tests.

Last edited:

supdawggiobro

Aug 20, 2024
You can try alchemy or crafting from your camp options and chose extract the transformation item for leg and atlach nacha essences from rng hoping you get it when you make mutagen pills for the transformation; though, you use debug mode and use in alchemy to highest tier alchemy devices and get all the essences including atlach nacha's part and get the legs.

I am not sure how to get transformation immunity perk; I suspect it will probably needed a quest or events; there is a similar case with hellcat where you character have to be a cat morphed do the Hellcat event in the ashland to get Hellcat transformation; you can lose the transformation later but to get it back via loss to a Hellcat and largely get the transformation back. Losing to Hellcats before the Hellcat event does not grant the hellcat transformation after some tests.
I figured it out. I had to find the creature and surrender myself to it.

LiberatedDivine

Aug 7, 2024
I found you could get a mutation on its own like from time passing; I just had the Fae Dragon race; it seems to weirdly to happen on its own after I just got the elf ear which a part of the fairy race and sleep; I suspect it is mostly because I had the fae dragon transformation and elf bloodline, being to related to fairy, from ascension option, unlocked around ascension 5 or 6, as it is never happen before.
On one hand. it is good if you want the mutation; on the other hand, it is bad because to many mutations mean no you can not have the human race which seems to be when it is less than Mutations (-23) and thus cannot get its high exp gain for mastery.
1725061468650.png1725062689243.png

Last edited:

LiberatedDivine

Aug 7, 2024
Here is over 1 quintillion damage; I think you basically need to have a lot mutations like around 128 mutations or Ultimate Lifeform achievement level, have the major ascension perks for damage, high dao mastery, most of high damage perks probably obtained the most for use clones to level multiple times or adventurer quests, among others things; overall, it would require to do normally.
1725083987618.png
1725084105730.png
1725084641423.png
Here I used the Fortress of Intellect spell from Autocasting. My damage could probably be higher if used more equipments like legendary equipments to boost soul force, spell power, and fire damage.
1725085713057.png
Here is the highest damage that I got so far: 38 quintillion damage. For element fusion races, it is mostly on for max ranks for the epic elemental which probably be higher since I do not have the max rank in the race.
1725087082977.png
1725087488693.png
1725125285391.png
Edit: I found I did not even use the strongest fire attack, so the dame was is in the 100 quintillions range:
1725159371216.png

Last edited:

LiberatedDivine

Aug 7, 2024
I noticed that sensitivity have an infinite cap unlike other stats; it is not really define in the game but so based on the old wiki, it could higher damage albeit with possible.
  • Sensitivity - Your physical control over sexual desire. Another double-edged blade, albeit way less drastic than libido. Increases physical lust gains and damage done. Can be easily changed
There is also this perk that boost damage based on sensitivity:
  • Eyes of the Hunter (Su): Allowing you to increase critical chance and overall damage dealt to enemies (all with specific type that eyes of hunter allows you to recognize) based on how high is sensitivity. (+1% crit chance/+2% damage per 5 sensitivity up to 95%/190% bonus). +1 exploration reveal.
    • Sensitivity was misspell in this game's perk in this case as sensitivty.

I guess it mean there is an higher potential for damage from from improving sensitivity.

Edit: There seems to be a weird damage cap with sensitivity. I did increase damage with sensitivity; I had 910 sensitivity and manage 100 quintillion damage; around 1110 sensitivity, I was managing 173 or above it quintillions in most cases. Somewhere around 1200 sensitivity, my damage become more consistently around 1 or 2 quintillions increase with higher sensitivity but less overall.

Last edited:

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
Sorry to ask, but has there been any news on any upcoming updates and when they should be expected?

KrazyHedgehog

Sep 3, 2024
Does somebody know why my character has only 1 point of strength and toughness? What are these "weakened" and "drained" effects?
1000260130.jpg

LiberatedDivine

Aug 7, 2024
Does somebody know why my character has only 1 point of strength and toughness? What are these "weakened" and "drained" effects?
View attachment 36696
From this post: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/coc-xianxia-mod-0-8w-z-for-coc-1-0-2.2346/page-183#post-406144

From the discord:
Tier 1 ("Weakened"): Mutation item negative effects (replaced direct stat decreases from the base game) Tier 2 ("Drained"): Random shit in sex and other scenes, mostly losses, Item: SensDraft. Tier 3 ("Damaged"): Attacks of highest-level monsters - Living Failure, Wendigo.

Ways to heal.

Tier 1: Cure spell, Ayane, Diana, Luna, MutagenBonus buff, Alchemy (goblin elixirs & ManUp beer, Knowledge (for intelligence - spell books & Scholar Tea), Temple of The Divine (1250 gems) Tier 2: Cure spell, Ayane, Diana, Luna, Alchemy/Knowledge, ToTD (2500 gems) Tier 3: Ayane, Diana, ToTD (5k gems)

LiberatedDivine

Aug 7, 2024
Anyone know how fix the issues with the wing coloring: white wings keep becoming blue at some point? I had the issue happen when I was try get transformations with feather wings like from Evangeline and at some point, all feathered wings beside Coalt's just became blue. Restarting does not work: 1725381062879.png

Last edited:

LiberatedDivine

Aug 7, 2024
How do you become a magma slime?
Edit: it seems like there is no transformation item for it after some research.

Last edited:

LiberatedDivine

Aug 7, 2024
Sorry to ask, but has there been any news on any upcoming updates and when they should be expected?
I do not know; but, you can check the discord link in the first post as it is now working and should have more information.
Edit: there are unstable later versions of the game with more contents there.

Last edited:

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
I do not know; but, you can check the discord link in the first post as it is now working and should have more information.
Edit: there are unstable later versions of the game with more contents there.
Could you define what you mean by unstable if possible?

zufield

Feb 25, 2016
Y'all need to make the app request storage permissions properly on Android 13, because it doesn't currently do that, making it impossible to import a save file.

LiberatedDivine

Aug 7, 2024
To grossly oversimplify: it's more likely to be buggy/crash compared to a stable version, generally due to new additions still being in testing.
Yes.
To be honest, I think I got one annoying bugs; there is thing is now call demonic energy which you can get from being soulless and having soul eater which you get being demon and quests.
There is infinite grow potential options having demonic energy though consuming lethice items which make also it possible upgrade element dao mastery and to boost comparable or surpassing to might magic at 16000%. It is kind of easy to keep the energy at set value with cheat engine and the limit bsically your mental limit at this point.
The main issue is while making update to stats, it does not really show on the save normally. I had to used to use new save for saving and reloading sometime twice.
There is an option for dark ascension, when you have those perks; there is seems to be unstated to element dao boost from it, my character starts with 30% percent resistances in all elemental dao and without dark ascension the resistances start at 0%; it can do some insane changes like having boost an element and weakness to its weakening element and vice versa still can keep the resistances to 100%.

It seems magic resistance is much lower in a dark ascension save, I manage to get 80% magic and physical damage resistances with less effort normally; in this new save with dark ascension, I have to put more effort in getting more monster mutations since it was mostly at 50% while the physical damage resistance was 80%.

Another issue is there 4 human bloodlines, at point that you get them, it seems like when you have the supremacy perks and human mutations, you human racial score does not really decrease from other mutations. Mine is still above 100 despite having multiple mutation from races and those mutation scores does not show as negative for human score.

There is the new UI for racial scores where I cannot transform as kitsune or human in it while the old UI, I still can; the same issue that I mentioned about the racialscore transformation still exist though:

New normal state:
1726081307182.png