CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

LiberatedDivine

Aug 7, 2024
How do i get the centipede tf? Also why do many enemies have no sprites?
You get it from Centipede Venom: transforms PC into centipede-morph; you can buy the item and a lot similar in HeXinDao from TFspec/Exchange.
You can unlock some advances version of transformation from Lumis in her lab under place or from Evangeline.

I think the mod creators stated they will not add vanilla changes for previous characters or contents so old characters like Golems which did not have sprites likely will never will. For new characters, they will probably have the sprites in the future if missing.

Link:

Last edited:
Reactions: supdawggiobro

LiberatedDivine

Aug 7, 2024
Okay, more subjective thing. Since a lot of the special items for sale don't show stats until after you buy them (not a fan) can folk suggest good buys? I am playing a pure/unarmed speed-based monk/rogue/soul-force user. Want evasion, unarmed attacks, cool soul-force powers, that kind of thing. Also planning to go (mostly) vampire (though based on LiberatedDivine's post above I might want to go ghost first for permanent incorporeality perk) so stuff that helps a melee flyer is good too.
In the consumable pages and stats page which have more information from internal links, you can look up the info; it is honestly hard to know since there is no game description for most case so I recommend looking online:
Kitsune race got cool soul force move like fox fire which give both magic/fire damage and tease damage; the set up for a good builds with high racial score can be annoying like requiring all most of the ascension kitsune perks.
For example, you somewhat need like Enlighted kitsune or corrupted kitsune in game and be able to unlocked the ascension perk which might enbable you transform into a complete nine tails from the racial scores menu assuming you have a lot of kitsune body part and perk; one you buy the ascension perks, you are being able to buy up 7 seven tails from genetic memory ascension.
Without kitsune of balance, you will not get be able to get more than nine tails without transformation from metamorph assuming you are cultivator.
Kitsune of balance require both the prior kitsune perks above and I think you have transformed in the kitsune of balance in the racial scores fwhich is not mentioned at all then be able to buy the ascension perks and the nine tails from metamorph.
The tails for kitsune required high stats so they can be annoying.
There is the bloodline which you get around new game +6 from ascension; you become a descendent of race get 2 point in the racial score then for the next ascension, you can make the state permanent to get 4 more racial score bloodline; you can do for kitsune.

Souls skills are obtain HeXinDao stalls like the first one.
On another note, can someone please explain the mutation system to me? It looks like to gain advantage of the human mutations one has to maintain a high pure human score. Is that the case for the others and it is just not obvious, or can I transform to a species, buy a mutation, then transform to something else and keep the benefits? Is that what the chimera perks are for? Wouldn't mind being a vampire with cat-like reflexes.
You can enable mutation database in the perk menu and see all the requirements.
Usually. you have transformed first and get the perks from the transformation then you can do the mutation; some mutations require other stats like tone and fat.
Humanity is useful for experience like mentioned in my linked posted earlier.
You have a low number of organ mutations until you get a couple from the human supremacy from doing human mutation, and last hidden job; you can unlocked more from ascension perks. These ascension perk seems to be depend on having a high chimera score in racial score which to be based on having multiple races at once which number of organ mutations can make it easier; the old game said mutant score which should be the chimera score now from additional mutation, after testing. Though, if you do keep you chimera score high enough for ascension you can miss the ascension chimera perk for additional organ mutations like I miss to two ascension organ mutation perks basically being male mind breaker and human (human race does seems not count for the score) in a similar save I become a grand chimera with like 5 races, I could get the perks at once; both saves were for new game+ 7 going to new game+ 8.
Edit: On the ascension perks, it was based the number of mutations after testing, I just got all the human race mutation and the dragon mutation which was enough.
I think you are supposed to unlocked chimera perks or human supremacy perks after doing a lot of mutations some negative scores can you to lose health in battle and besides they can make give additional racial scores for your wanted race.
The is the pocket watch which make process easier with advance chimera perks and the perk database can more information.
Edit: I think you can only around 6 mutations that are not human before you stop to being human even if your human score is above 30; it is annoying basically can a destroy a build that relied on a lot of experience and the game does not really tell besides Evangeline being somewhat vague on topic at best. Like, at some point, I am wondering what is point of racial scoring system if other factors are more absolute then like body parts, mutations, and perks in score.
Edit: On the body parts, there is more leeway if the elfen ear is not included for human race; from a test, I can currently have up to 8 or 7 nonhuman body parts before losing the human race while the former case it is up 6 while noting my human score is still over 30 from all the human mutations.
Edit: The number of non-human mutations seem to decrease the number of non-human body parts that you character can get before lose the human race, after some testing.
As always, thank you for any help or advice!

P.S. I remember seeing something about going to Wonderland and fighting the Jabberwocky. I assume that has something to do with Patchouli, yes? How do I get that to happen?
Sure.
I think page give the information: https://web.archive.org/web/20230125000616/https://cocxianxia.fandom.com/wiki/Patchouli

You can find more information from using the search function on this thread.

Last edited:

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
How do you find the bee hive dungeon?
There's a roughly 25% chance to unlock it after beating tentacle beast(s) in the forest(I) and Deepwoods (according to what's been salvaged from the wiki closure). You know you've got it when a bee girl appears after winning the fight. Be warned the enemies in there are lvl 30-40.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Search around low mountains until you find the eldritch cave, you'll know when you've found it because the game will throw content warnings at you and give you a yes/no option to enter or not. Keep entering the cave and eventually you'll transform, keep a backup save for if you decide you don't want to be a mindbreaker, it is a permanent transformation.

LiberatedDivine

Aug 7, 2024
There's a roughly 25% chance to unlock it after beating tentacle beast(s) in the forest(I) and Deepwoods (according to what's been salvaged from the wiki closure). You know you've got it when a bee girl appears after winning the fight. Be warned the enemies in there are lvl 30-40.
Honestly, I never really found it; the text seems to suggest your character have to be a bee-morph first which my character was never was before and it is one time event so my character was never invited if I did find the bee: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1djBGeYe-Rr1pFnStuRFJYnGkgRRr8ffTDZ2hHDeZLDM/edit

CV816

Jan 10, 2024
Ooh, I had not even looked at super perks. Thank you!

Okay, more subjective thing. Since a lot of the special items for sale don't show stats until after you buy them (not a fan) can folk suggest good buys? I am playing a pure/unarmed speed-based monk/rogue/soul-force user. Want evasion, unarmed attacks, cool soul-force powers, that kind of thing. Also planning to go (mostly) vampire (though based on LiberatedDivine's post above I might want to go ghost first for permanent incorporeality perk) so stuff that helps a melee flyer is good too.

On another note, can someone please explain the mutation system to me? It looks like to gain advantage of the human mutations one has to maintain a high pure human score. Is that the case for the others and it is just not obvious, or can I transform to a species, buy a mutation, then transform to something else and keep the benefits? Is that what the chimera perks are for? Wouldn't mind being a vampire with cat-like reflexes.

As always, thank you for any help or advice!

P.S. I remember seeing something about going to Wonderland and fighting the Jabberwocky. I assume that has something to do with Patchouli, yes? How do I get that to happen?
Yes, you keep any mutation you get when you change species. The requirements for each mutation can be checked in the mutation database depending on your settings. There is a limit to how many mutations you can have at once, but there's an ascension perk that increases the number. It requires you to have a certain number of mutations when ascending to unlock each level for purchase. The number of mutations you have can have a negative effect on your champion, such as losing health every hour amongst other things. The chimera perks neutralize this.

Also, be careful becoming a vampire if you're playing a soul force centered champion. If you lose to Draculina in the Labyrinth, she'll turn you into a demonic vampire, which comes with the soulless perk, reducing your soul force to 0/0. You're also stuck as one, and can't transform away as far as I know.

And finding Wonderland, you just need Patchouli to keep taking you to new places, and you'll randomly end up there. The first time you'll only get a Wonder Fruit. The second time will be the Jabberwocky. If you've captured Patchouli, you'll need to Bimbofy him before she'll take you places again.

supdawggiobro

Aug 20, 2024
I have a mindbreaker character with arousing aura and I CANNOT beat the incels in the demon laboratory
Their lust fills instantly and resets over and over until I get max lust and lose... Is this a bug and am I softlocked?

LiberatedDivine

Aug 7, 2024
I have a mindbreaker character with arousing aura and I CANNOT beat the incels in the demon laboratory
Their lust fills instantly and resets over and over until I get max lust and lose... Is this a bug and am I softlocked?
Some enemies are in team so you probably need an AoE attacks which you can see some in stats menu in the abilities tab and are probably other special attacks to defeat them in such a case; without them, they are not defeated normally.
I think enough damage can bypass such issue in most cases; I only had the issue in HeXinDao's dungeon fourth floor boss where I had to used a AoE attacks; it could due to a weird mechanics where I had let my companion attack at least once.

Last edited:

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
They can't be defeated by lust, you've got to go for their health. As for the arousing aura issue, look in your perks list and there should be a way to disable/enable auras under misc options iirc.

LiberatedDivine

Aug 7, 2024
thx. also, is everything in that document in the game?
No.
Some of information not in the game seems to be future plan not applied like Chi Chi having a kid which not possible in the game; other seems to race. job, quest not implemented.
Otherwise, most seems to be in the game.

Nivaeli

Jul 14, 2021
Does anyone know what happened to the wiki? First time playing Xianxia and was hoping to rely on the wiki, only to find that it was shutdown. If its not intended to come back up, does anyone know of an alternative to the wiki?

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Does anyone know what happened to the wiki? First time playing Xianxia and was hoping to rely on the wiki, only to find that it was shutdown. If its not intended to come back up, does anyone know of an alternative to the wiki?
Small and very inactive so fandom nuked it as is their policy. Best alternatives are the discord (from what I've heard/seen) and Liadri's list (though some of the stuff in there has not been implemented)

Reactions: Nivaeli

Nivaeli

Jul 14, 2021
Small and very inactive so fandom nuked it as is their policy. Best alternatives are the discord (from what I've heard/seen) and Liadri's list (though some of the stuff in there has not been implemented)
I don't suppose you can provide a link to each of those, or direct me to where I could find the links to those instead?

supdawggiobro

Aug 20, 2024
I have over 200 followers in my mindbreaker cult but when I try to take over it just tells me that mareth is too fucked up to continue... What went wrong??

LiberatedDivine

Aug 7, 2024
I have over 200 followers in my mindbreaker cult but when I try to take over it just tells me that mareth is too fucked up to continue... What went wrong??
It seems like it like a bad end from your description. You can probably reload a save and try to get debug mode in setting; it give the option to bypass bad end.
Or, you can simply choose another ending especially if it does not work, after reloading your save.

supdawggiobro

Aug 20, 2024
It seems like it like a bad end from your description. You can probably reload a save and try to get debug mode in setting; it give the option to bypass bad end.
Or, you can simply choose another ending especially if it does not work, after reloading your save.

It didn't work unfortunately
At least I was able to get the norm endings

supdawggiobro

Aug 20, 2024
Anyone know how to get the atlach nacha legs, insanity perk, and transformation immunity perk? I devoured a bunch of midnight gossamer and my legs only got chitin on them.

Last edited: