CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Dragonado

Jul 12, 2023
at the moment I'm a nine tailed Kitsune (non corrupted) I don't know how to get rid of perks and I don't know how to do Ascension, right now I'm trying to get fuckable nipples
there's still a lot about this game that I don't know or understand

Dragonado

Jul 12, 2023
Can someone answer me, how can i interact with Ember Egg ? I tried everything, and still nothing
While at Camp go to your inventory and click the Unequipped/Misc, this is also where you can make snowman or snowwoman that comes to life if it's snowing

Dragonado

Jul 12, 2023
Is there an up to date list of Follower's/Lovers/Slaves?
I've been using the Fandom wiki but it's out of date since I just got Lily and Belisa as Lovers and they're not on that list

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
at the moment I'm a nine tailed Kitsune (non corrupted) I don't know how to get rid of perks and I don't know how to do Ascension, right now I'm trying to get fuckable nipples
there's still a lot about this game that I don't know or understand
the perks can disappear but if its permeant in your playthrough , you have to use save edit to get rid of it and for Ascension you have to beat the demon queen first before you can ascend but before you do make sure to have a shit load of points and the easiest way to farm them is through making alot of babies with Phylla(The Ant girl) or just cheat i guess

Dec 28, 2016
does anyone know how you become a fairy? i thought maybe it would by eating the root those demon bug things drop in the bog, but that hasn't done anything. Is there some other tf im missing?

Tsul

Aug 21, 2018
does anyone know how you become a fairy? i thought maybe it would by eating the root those demon bug things drop in the bog, but that hasn't done anything. Is there some other tf im missing?
Save the fairy from Zetaz lair, purify her, find her in tel adre and do her quest. You need to be human or elf to be fairy.

pepemattos22

Jul 23, 2023
So I have a penis but Uma, Loppe's mother, wont give me the ability to choose the scenes that require one. Any idea why?

Lucien

Apr 4, 2018
Sorry if this isn't the place to post bugs. Got this bug from the Minerva birthing scene. The pregnancy doesn't end after the scene, or even after 20 days, it counts as a birth in the stats, but it doesn't list the two children you should get from it. Couldn't copy and paste on android, so I'll leave this screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230810-143024_kindlephoto-74757606.png
    Screenshot_20230810-143024_kindlephoto-74757606.png
    621.6 KB · Views: 10
Aug 13, 2023
I need some help fellas. On the "explore" screen, there was an option for "Menu Style"....I couldn't remember what the old version looked like, so I clicked it to see.

It's bad...real bad. I can't seem to find a way to turn the new version back on, other than rolling back to an earlier save, which I REALLY would prefer not to do.

Am I just missing a setting somewhere (please say yes).

Lucien

Apr 4, 2018
The menu style button moves one spot down, you just need to press it again. It sits in the same place as the previous button, so just press that until you reach the first set of buttons.

Dragonado

Jul 12, 2023
Thank you, also how do mutations work? I know you need to tf into certain things first but there are other requirements that I don't know what I have to do.

Liliyns

Aug 15, 2023
Question (since im too dumb to figure this shit out) how do u grow the quad balls and trap one's? (P.s im now to coc xianxia does mod still receive updates or did it stop?) (P.p.s forgot to add as a male do u need 100 fertility or 100 virility to impregnate npc 100% of the time?)

Last edited:

Lucien

Apr 4, 2018

Thank you, also how do mutations work? I know you need to tf into certain things first but there are other requirements that I don't know what I have to do.
I suggest turning on the mutation assist setting. Should tell you what you need for any mutation, as well as what they do.
Question (since im too dumb to figure this shit out) how do u grow the quad balls and trap one's? (P.s im now to coc xianxia does mod still receive updates or did it stop?) (P.p.s forgot to add as a male do u need 100 fertility or 100 virility to impregnate npc 100% of the time?)
Trap balls you can get from trap oil, drops from the sandtraps in the desert. Quad balls you can get from tigershark teeth. You can get them from Izma, benoit sometimes, or from sharks in the lake or ocean.

Reactions: Liliyns

Dragonado

Jul 12, 2023
ok why do enemies have way more health than they are meant to? I'm playing a melee character and I just can't dish out over 200K to beat a horde of imps, even Chi Chi has like 3x her max health

Dragonado

Jul 12, 2023
I suggest turning on the mutation assist setting. Should tell you what you need for any mutation, as well as what they do.
Where do I go to do that because I can't find it, also do you know why enemies have way more health than they are meant to? I'm playing a melee character and I just can't dish out over 200K to beat a horde of imps, even Chi Chi has like 3x her max health

Lucien

Apr 4, 2018
Where do I go to do that because I can't find it, also do you know why enemies have way more health than they are meant to? I'm playing a melee character and I just can't dish out over 200K to beat a horde of imps, even Chi Chi has like 3x her max health
No idea who Chi Chi is, and I don't know what to tell you about group fights. Your best bet is avoiding group fights, or learning aoe abilities, like grey magic or berserker and warlord melee attacks. For the settings click the menu button while playing, you'll get a bunch of buttons including the settings.

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
what did you mean by Chi Chi having 3x her max health? And as for the Mutation assist, go to Settings and then QoL and you will find it there, Try exploring the settings if you can , lots of helpful stuff

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
No idea who Chi Chi is, and I don't know what to tell you about group fights. Your best bet is avoiding group fights, or learning aoe abilities, like grey magic or berserker and warlord melee attacks. For the settings click the menu button while playing, you'll get a bunch of buttons including the settings.
Chi Chi is a mouse girl Hexindao and one of girls you can marry(can't have kids tho)