CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

DrakoKnight48

Feb 7, 2022
Dude WTF is this 'Damaged' status effect dropping my Wisdom, Speed and Intelligence by -700%, bro, end me. I went into the Ebon Labyrinth, made it to the Living Fissure. It cursed me or something. Noting I've done so far has gotten my status back to their former glory. This is BS. I've searched the forums, up, down, left and right, no one's given me any solvable info.

DrakoKnight48

Feb 7, 2022
Not sure how I got this debuff, but it won't go away even after I tried to have it removed at the temple, nor did it dissappear when I tried the Cathedral instead. Am I missing something? No clue how to get rid of this toughness debuff. Second image is verifying that its not coming up as a status effect, but still remaining.

View attachment 25814
View attachment 25815
SERIOUSLY, LIKE SERIOUSLY. NO ONE HAS AN ANSWER FOR THIS CRAP!? This status effect IS THE WORST.

cadrack

Feb 22, 2017
SERIOUSLY, LIKE SERIOUSLY. NO ONE HAS AN ANSWER FOR THIS CRAP!? This status effect IS THE WORST.
This is from the discord: You need to see Ayane or Diana for healing or go to the temple of the divine and pay 5k gems.

Keep in mind weakened and drained are weaker versions of this and have more ways to heal them.

From the discord:
Tier 1 ("Weakened"): Mutation item negative effects (replaced direct stat decreases from the base game) Tier 2 ("Drained"): Random shit in sex and other scenes, mostly losses, Item: SensDraft. Tier 3 ("Damaged"): Attacks of highest-level monsters - Living Failure, Wendigo.

Ways to heal.

Tier 1: Cure spell, Ayane, Diana, Luna, MutagenBonus buff, Alchemy (goblin elixirs & ManUp beer, Knowledge (for intelligence - spell books & Scholar Tea), Temple of The Divine (1250 gems) Tier 2: Cure spell, Ayane, Diana, Luna, Alchemy/Knowledge, ToTD (2500 gems) Tier 3: Ayane, Diana, ToTD (5k gems)

Last edited:
Reactions: DrakoKnight48

cadrack

Feb 22, 2017
Not sure how I got this debuff, but it won't go away even after I tried to have it removed at the temple, nor did it dissappear when I tried the Cathedral instead. Am I missing something? No clue how to get rid of this toughness debuff. Second image is verifying that its not coming up as a status effect, but still remaining.

View attachment 25814
View attachment 25815
I'll reply here as well.
This is from the discord: You need to see Ayane or Diana for healing or go to the temple of the divine and pay 5k gems.

Keep in mind weakened and drained are weaker versions of this and have more ways to heal them.

From the discord:
Tier 1 ("Weakened"): Mutation item negative effects (replaced direct stat decreases from the base game) Tier 2 ("Drained"): Random shit in sex and other scenes, mostly losses, Item: SensDraft. Tier 3 ("Damaged"): Attacks of highest-level monsters - Living Failure, Wendigo.

Ways to heal.

Tier 1: Cure spell, Ayane, Diana, Luna, MutagenBonus buff, Alchemy (goblin elixirs & ManUp beer, Knowledge (for intelligence - spell books & Scholar Tea), Temple of The Divine (1250 gems) Tier 2: Cure spell, Ayane, Diana, Luna, Alchemy/Knowledge, ToTD (2500 gems) Tier 3: Ayane, Diana, ToTD (5k gems)

Reactions: Luna_Foxheart

Dodgey_Roger

Nov 5, 2022
Sphinx transformative is way too stingy on transformation chances for how damn expensive it is to obtain. Cheating that one, over 30 bottles in and it still didn't get halfway. 60 in, still not there.
Had trouble with trying to make a Displacer Beast character not meeting the "Not Other Magical Cat Species" requirement, but turns out having two tails disqualifies from this condition, which is a shame, and the Displacer Fruit wouldn't get rid of the second tail.

DrakoKnight48

Feb 7, 2022

From the discord:

Ways to heal.

Yeah, found out I needed Diana over the weekend. Tried the cure spell, no dice. I'll try the other methods. Thanks.

Dec 21, 2022
I don't know if anyone said it before but the cheat menu is accesible trough the debug menu, you go to test scenes-camp-soulforce and just click any add something, after you recieve the item it will continue to the cheat menu normaly, only the add item works.

Luna_Foxheart

Nov 2, 2021
Can ANYONE help me? I'm trying to find this last place, the one in between the Dilapidated shrine, Troll Village, and Back buttons, the hint is "Search the Forest" but i can't figure out WHICH forest. Forest (O)? Forest (I)? Deepwoods? It's driving me crazy cause it's the only one i'm still missing.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Can ANYONE help me? I'm trying to find this last place, the one in between the Dilapidated shrine, Troll Village, and Back buttons, the hint is "Search the Forest" but i can't figure out WHICH forest. Forest (O)? Forest (I)? Deepwoods? It's driving me crazy cause it's the only one i'm still missing.
It's Wood Elfs village. Can get there by not been mean to wood elfs enemies and accepting to be changed partialy into wood elf (can always decline naming to finish becoming pernamently wood elf).

Yggdrasil TF is done at World Tree. (Soul Sense + been plant morph to trigger dream about wrold tree that unlock that option in soul sense)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
2022 coming to close slowly so why not celebrate it with another release?
Happy New Year 2023. There should be fun then i fell it.
Delving into demon lab where lethice surely not planned for champion to see...
Finding out if devils can be redeemed...

Luna_Foxheart

Nov 2, 2021
It's Wood Elfs village. Can get there by not been mean to wood elfs enemies and accepting to be changed partialy into wood elf (can always decline naming to finish becoming pernamently wood elf).

Yggdrasil TF is done at World Tree. (Soul Sense + been plant morph to trigger dream about wrold tree that unlock that option in soul sense)
Okay, so, if they attack me on site, does that mean i missed my chance at it?

Last edited:

dantman12321

Jun 13, 2017
I keep having a problem where I start a new run and if I get poisoned by a goblin it doesn't End is there a antidote or something so I can actually Heal and not sleep to loose health

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Okay, so, if they attack me on site, does that mean i missed my chance at it?
I keep having a problem where I start a new run and if I get poisoned by a goblin it doesn't End is there a antidote or something so I can actually Heal and not sleep to loose health
Yes if they become hostile it meant fisrt meeting already been wrong finished.
Fuckable nipples... en there is White Egg effect or Gro+ when nipples become long enough to trigger getting this option.

For the health loosing it may be ezekiel curse (need to get ezekiel blessing and then been lvl 1+ and wait 1+ hours to trigger removal of that curse) or may be too many internal mutations given by Evangeline ( need to get chimeric bodyu perk or getting from two headed npc in bar in He'Xin'Dao - Felix - some accessories that also will stop health damages).

And using this oppurtinity will drop link that was late due to apk maker been busy.

Luna_Foxheart

Nov 2, 2021
Sorry If I'm repeating a old topic but how do you uncurse a weapon / just unequip the weapon
The NPC Diana can uncurse any cursed gear you find.
If you don't take her virginity before she joins you she becomes an alicorn, i don't know how much of a difference this makes though.

Reactions: dantman12321

Larry14

Jan 8, 2023
How do I find the Demon Factory? I've explored the Mountains like 300+ times and Low Mountains 150+ times .. I have met Marae already and she keeps telling me to go to the foothills of the Mountains. Is my game bugged? I'm over level 100 and can't progress the main story. Is there a cheat to just unlock it easily?

Comnislasher

Oct 25, 2022
How do I find the Demon Factory? I've explored the Mountains like 300+ times and Low Mountains 150+ times .. I have met Marae already and she keeps telling me to go to the foothills of the Mountains. Is my game bugged? I'm over level 100 and can't progress the main story. Is there a cheat to just unlock it easily?
IIRC in last versions Factory located on Hills.

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
I can't seem to get give Sophie the Liqueur, I have it in my inventory and I have defeated her, but when it comes to options there isn't any option to give her it.

Am I doing something wrong?

Waifu Stealer

Mar 19, 2021
yo anyone know why luna wont attack me and allow me the lycanthrope talk? I've been trying to get the new mutation for my chimera on ng+7 or so

Luna_Foxheart

Nov 2, 2021
yo anyone know why luna wont attack me and allow me the lycanthrope talk? I've been trying to get the new mutation for my chimera on ng+7 or so
do you mean when she jumps you at night? to get that you have to COMPLETELY ignore her for a few days at least. If you mean an actual fight with full combat, i'm pretty sure you have to request a spar from her talk menu for that.

Generic Grunt

Nov 22, 2021
Something occured to me, and it has been bothering me since. Since we can get the ability to make clones, why can't we make one, not connect to it, and give it to Shouldra?

Sparks

Aug 7, 2018
So, been getting into the mod quite a bit lately. But I've stumbled upon something I can't figure out. Trying to beat what is apparently the hardest enemy in the game at max level on new game +, Alvina. I can do good damage as is, but she has an attack that insta-kills me by ripping my soul out of my chest, and I have no idea how to interrupt it.

Generic Grunt

Nov 22, 2021
So, been getting into the mod quite a bit lately. But I've stumbled upon something I can't figure out. Trying to beat what is apparently the hardest enemy in the game at max level on new game +, Alvina. I can do good damage as is, but she has an attack that insta-kills me by ripping my soul out of my chest, and I have no idea how to interrupt it.
The way I stun lock enemies is alternating between using Ice Fist and attacking/teasing. to get Ice Fist go to the arena in HeXinDao, fight ten times, lose to Chi Chi, then she will train you and you can buy the skill from her.

Charity

May 24, 2020
Defend on turn she use it.

She should leave you on vary low hp, but after that attack she self stunned. (at least that is how i think it's work.)

But I pretty much almost delete her in one fused flame as Balance Kitsune.