CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Infnielemnt

Dec 16, 2021
Probably being dumb with this question: How much strength do I need before I can multi-attack with Vi's gauntlets(Big Fucking Gauntlets)? I have 290-something strength with Double Attack(Large) perk and I can't multi-attack
Are you a monk? If you dont have the Monk Job Gauntlet multi-attack wont work since you need Grabbing Style.

Lone Wolf115

I think the giant slayer mecha is bugged, it says i cant fit in it, bitch i am 3'6 how smaller can i get?....wait gonna try to find the shortcake shit
Are your breasts or anything else really big? That might be why.

Xeno-K

Mar 16, 2021
Florida
Does anyone know how to enchant TFs, Lumi's enchanting menu doesn't show up, so I don't know if you enchant somewhere else or...

xYuna

Dec 23, 2021
Hey there,

First post here. Go easy on me. My question would be. How do I get the hellcat tf? I've read in an earlier post that you have to grind the crag and lose to the hellcat. Now I haven't found the hellcat in the volcanic crag, but I stumbled across one in the Ashlands. Lost to it several times and explored ashlands over 300 times. Still no new scene. Always the same one. Am I doing something wrong? If anyone has an answer, It'd be great if you could share it c:

Thanks and have a merry christmas and I wish you all the best for 2022!

Last edited:

JTecx

Mar 5, 2020
Hey there,

First post here. Go easy on me. My question would be. How do I get the hellcat tf? I've read in an earlier post that you have to grind the crag and lose to the hellcat. Now I haven't found the hellcat in the volcanic crag, but I stumbled across one in the Ashlands. Lost to it several times and explored ashlands over 300 times. Still no new scene. Always the same one. Am I doing something wrong? If anyone has an answer, It'd be great if you could share it c:

Thanks and since I won't be posting here too often. Have a merry christmas and I wish you all the best for 2022!
I'm assuming you're not a cat. Be one, then lose to it. Then, join the party.

Feb 2, 2018
What is the difference between the various mecha? Cause the only thing i noticed was that the giant slayer cant use dynamo punch, (maybe down the line it gets a giants fist instead?)

Feb 2, 2018
Also i think i broke the game using the cheat to bring it in, cause i cant find the lake boat or the factory no matter how hard i try

arcwolf500

Sep 2, 2015
Here's a question out of no where:

Is Rubi content forgotten or is he or she perfect as it is?

Just pointing it out that it's never been complete. I mean if the author who did Rubi is done, then it's done.

USELESS

Nov 10, 2021
Did something happen with the encounter rates? I explored the Forest 350 times and haven't seen Jojo once (despite being level 30) and only seen Patchouli once, I also haven't seen Izma and only got the minotaur enemy encounter in the mountains once, and it took forever to find the Factory too. I initially thought it was something with my save so I started a new one, but had the same issues

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
@USELESS

There is a new area called forest (Inner) on the second page that has some of the more specialized encounters (Elfs, Celess, Jojo, ect...)

Reactions: USELESS

8lkj

Nov 30, 2019
what are the requirements to rank up with the adventurers guild? and how do i keep track of that?
3 quests to get to Iron, don't think there's any way to track it, and unless I'm missing something, and it doesn't seem like you can get past Iron at this point, I've done each bounty multiple times at this point and there's still no way to rank up

Reactions: Luna_Foxheart

Luna_Foxheart

Nov 2, 2021
feel stupid asking this... anyone know where to find the metal for the steel golems? i can't find it anywhere, oh, and the key for the 3rd floor of the river dungeon?