CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
So is Alvina marriageble? I was her doc and it said about her being the champs wife. Also how do I get Chi Chi's wedding to move forward... what temple and priestess do I need?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Where do I find her?
Defiled Ravine which is unlocked by exploring Blight Ridge.. nake sure your champ doesn't help Seigweird find his sword, when you're exploring Blight Ridge as that locks you out of Alvina's content. You need to have also been to see Marea and shut down the factory.. also been to Zetas cave and cleared it out. This will then unlock Alvina in Defiled Ravine.

Luna_Foxheart

Nov 2, 2021
Can anyone help me? I'm trying to become a 9-tailed kitsune, but i can't go past 3 tails, I'm level 11, and I've got 100 intelligence, but it refuses to let me get tails 4-9

JTecx

Mar 5, 2020
Can anyone help me? I'm trying to become a 9-tailed kitsune, but i can't go past 3 tails, I'm level 11, and I've got 100 intelligence, but it refuses to let me get tails 4-9
The wiki is outdated as hell, but this is still accurate.

Keep in mind, there are two branches, corrupted and enlightened. Get both over the course of NG, NG+, perm in ascension, then you get the balanced version. Final evolution is Inari, which requires at least one more NG+ after that.

Luna_Foxheart

Nov 2, 2021
The wiki is outdated as hell, but this is still accurate.

Keep in mind, there are two branches, corrupted and enlightened. Get both over the course of NG, NG+, perm in ascension, then you get the balanced version. Final evolution is Inari, which requires at least one more NG+ after that.
TY i didn't even know Xiania HAD a wiki, Though, how do i get a "Balanced" Version?

Keldin

Nov 27, 2017
Does the game have a delay for everyone else? Like choosing "wait until dawn" and "sleep" the thing hangs for like 5-6 seconds. Is that something that's buggy on my end, or is it just business as usual for this mod?
Hey, sorry, post was stuck on mod approval last time and is a way back, so I wanted to properly re-ask if anyone else has the major delays with simple stuff like sleeping? It's a bit of an irritation to go through everywhere I go.

JTecx

Mar 5, 2020
Hey, sorry, post was stuck on mod approval last time and is a way back, so I wanted to properly re-ask if anyone else has the major delays with simple stuff like sleeping? It's a bit of an irritation to go through everywhere I go.
It's a problem with the mod, a large number of events gets processed at 0:00, so it causes (quite) a bit of lag. IIRC, there was some fix to help improve it a bit.

Reactions: FakeWheat

DTD12

Dec 5, 2015
Having a strange thing occuring in my game, for some reason Speed keeps getting lower and lower for what appears to be no reason. I check the stat and it says ita being "Drained", but I cant tell by what or how to fix it. It progressively gets worse and worse until my Speed is stuck at 1, with the drain subtracting almost 100 from the stat. Help?

Dislexic

Feb 6, 2021
I think its the result of transformatives. There are some NPCs that can help remove it, one of which is the Unicorn and I think that Luna is the other one with nurse? I cant remember exactly though.

DTD12

Dec 5, 2015
I think its the result of transformatives. There are some NPCs that can help remove it, one of which is the Unicorn and I think that Luna is the other one with nurse? I cant remember exactly though.
Cant be, freshly reincarnated and having taken no transformatives the speed is still being drained. From the very start its fine, but it seems fighting Dark Elves and their speed lowering arrows is whats lowering it, and for some reason when the battle is over regardless of the outcome the drain remains permanent.

JTecx

Mar 5, 2020
Cant be, freshly reincarnated and having taken no transformatives the speed is still being drained. From the very start its fine, but it seems fighting Dark Elves and their speed lowering arrows is whats lowering it, and for some reason when the battle is over regardless of the outcome the drain remains permanent.
The healers will be able to handle it, as Dis Lexic has said, but the code that applies it is old, real old, and the drained/cursed/ debuffs are a relatively new addition. It's being looked into, but thanks for the notice. :)

Luna_Foxheart

Nov 2, 2021
I remember buying something from the Carpenter in Tel'adra, something about stone buildings? does anyone know if you can still do that? and if so, how to unlock it?

Faloughasch

Dec 7, 2021
Hey guys, I've been having a problem with the latest version. For some reason I can't seem to get any internal mutation perks for my character. I've gotten my dragon score up to 18, I've gotten dark charm and succubus score to 14, and basically the mutation database always shows that the perks should be available to purchase, but they never do. The dragon mutations, lizan marrow, black heart, none of them seem to be appearing. Does anybody know why or have ways to fix it?

EDIT: I figured it out. I haven't played since 1.08m so I was unaware that Evangeline gave mutations instead of them being perks. My bad.

Last edited:

JTecx

Mar 5, 2020
Hey guys, I've been having a problem with the latest version. For some reason I can't seem to get any internal mutation perks for my character. I've gotten my dragon score up to 18, I've gotten dark charm and succubus score to 14, and basically the mutation database always shows that the perks should be available to purchase, but they never do. The dragon mutations, lizan marrow, black heart, none of them seem to be appearing. Does anybody know why or have ways to fix it?

EDIT: I figured it out. I haven't played since 1.08m so I was unaware that Evangeline gave mutations instead of them being perks. My bad.
Well, at least you got it in the end. Next release will have a massive notice on the mutationsDB page that clearly (hopefully) tells you to find a specific alchemist/Evangeline depending on if Mutation Assist toggle is on/off, because too many people have completely missed the notice.

Also, it was a recent change.

zufield

Feb 25, 2016
Are there any plans to add more guns and gun related perks? Some high level enemies are so tough that even the highest damage guns deal only scratch damages.

Faloughasch

Dec 7, 2021
Is there a condition to discovering Izma that I'm unaware of? I'm currently in NG++ but I had two NG+ rotations where I had over 100 searches in lake with no encounters with or mention of her in the NPC stats, and currently in my NG++ I haven't encountered her after at least 25 lake searches.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Is there a condition to discovering Izma that I'm unaware of? I'm currently in NG++ but I had two NG+ rotations where I had over 100 searches in lake with no encounters with or mention of her in the NPC stats, and currently in my NG++ I haven't encountered her after at least 25 lake searches.
Did you shut down the factory (dungeon)?

Arcticw0lf

Sep 16, 2021
Hello, sorry to be that guy,
However was there a change to open the cheat menu? Or was it removed? I haven't played in a few months and the menu was working fine then I updated the game and now it won't work anymore. I'm messing with a few things before my break and I wanted to continue those tests.

Viv15

Dec 12, 2017
Does anyone know how this Wendigo tf is supposed to work? The changelog is vague, and reaching max lst with the Psychosis effect only lowers my sensitivity?

Apr 7, 2021
Probably being dumb with this question: How much strength do I need before I can multi-attack with Vi's gauntlets(Big Fucking Gauntlets)? I have 290-something strength with Double Attack(Large) perk and I can't multi-attack