CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Daedalus

Jan 26, 2021
If I may ask, who are the marriage candidates for v8n10?

And more importantly, when is the app going to get an update cuz I'm already thrilled up for waiting 6 monthsss pls pls plss

Reactions: Salomon

dzonewolf

Sep 14, 2015
If I may ask, who are the marriage candidates for v8n10?

And more importantly, when is the app going to get an update cuz I'm already thrilled up for waiting 6 monthsss pls pls plss
The app has been updated, you just need to join the discord server.

Daedalus

Jan 26, 2021
The app has been updated, you just need to join the discord server.
Yup, just found out last midnight but thanks anyways but can anyone help me for a link or maybe even a file of the list of flags or kFlags.as??

Last edited:

Sivenn_Dobbs

Jun 27, 2017
So I was wondering if kitsune's can get the claw training perk since the game literally tells you you have kitsune claws in bold letters.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
So I was wondering if kitsune's can get the claw training perk since the game literally tells you you have kitsune claws in bold letters.

Here is the list of the mutations that will allow you to learn learn the claw training perk.
  • Kitsune
  • Cat
  • Devil
  • Displacer
  • Dragon
  • Fox
  • Gargoyle
  • Lion
  • Wolf
  • Lizard
  • Raiju (both styles)
  • Red Panda
  • Salamander
  • Hydra
  • Jiangshi

ultrapowerpie

Apr 11, 2020
Ok, I'm not sure what's up, but I can't get the Chichi wedding to fire. Temple is restored, Krystal is there, and it says I don't have an engagement ring, but I bought the engagement ring. Not only that, I bought the other rings with ruby in the title, and it's still not firing. What's wrong?

Second question, does unarmed combat perks count if you're using feral and a claw or jsut a feral attack, or is that under normal and need to be unarrmed or with a glove?

frgig

Jul 7, 2019
Ok, I'm not sure what's up, but I can't get the Chichi wedding to fire. Temple is restored, Krystal is there, and it says I don't have an engagement ring, but I bought the engagement ring. Not only that, I bought the other rings with ruby in the title, and it's still not firing. What's wrong?

Second question, does unarmed combat perks count if you're using feral and a claw or jsut a feral attack, or is that under normal and need to be unarrmed or with a glove?
I don't know about the wedding but unarmed perks count only if your fighting under normal or with gloves I think.

Ker0k

Jan 14, 2019
So, I just found out about the Ayo Tech Armors and... what is the reference here? I don't get it, so I feel like: a°) It's a xianxia ref I don't have ; b°) I missed something in the game.

Waifu Stealer

Mar 19, 2021
How do I find the fenrir shrine I'm currently a winter wolf, I have partial fur covering, my racial score says I'm a winter wolf and I'm lvl 89 on new game+3 and I still can't find it what am I doing wrong? thanks in advance.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
How do I find the fenrir shrine I'm currently a winter wolf, I have partial fur covering, my racial score says I'm a winter wolf and I'm lvl 89 on new game+3 and I still can't find it what am I doing wrong? thanks in advance.

Simply being a winter wolf is not enough. Finding the shrine requires all of the following.
  • Wolf Face
  • Wolf Ears
  • Wolf Arms
  • Wolf Left
  • Wolf Tail
  • Fur (I believe partial is fine)
  • 'Glacial White' hair color
  • 'Glacial White' fur color

Dec 4, 2018
First of all, I would like to make it very clear that I am not getting into programming, I intend to study this in the near future if I have the chance, but at the moment my knowledge is not much greater than anybody's, so I'm sorry if what I'm going to ask for is very difficult or impossible to apply in CoC1, but here it is: Maybe this has already been discussed before in some part of the forum, but I couldn't find anything specific about it, and I think it's almost impossible that nobody has questioned that for more than a decade, but why can't we just leave the camp?

It is very clear that that portal does not need any protection as soon as we win the first dungueon. The Omnibus that heads the factory literally throws in our face that the title "Champion" was nothing more than an annual offering that Ingnam's elders gave to demons in exchange for power and longevity!
Even though you can fight and beat the demons, you were never the defender of your home! His presence in front of the portal makes no difference, because all the enemies that appear are behind you specifically!
Unless something very important is holding you back to that specific place (like Phylla's anthill) or if you've built a lot of things there, I don't see why a normal person would want to stay there.
Considering how corruption affects the mind, if a corrupted champion discovers that the village elders simply lie to everyone, they have destroyed their dreams and sent him to that destroyed world to become a toy for a bunch of perverted monsters, all in exchange for a few. Vitality tincture, he probably says "fuck them!" and go looking for a more pleasant place to live!
And even if you consider a pure and charitable champion, who is willing to face everything to defeat evil and defend his world, the game already makes it very clear at the beginning that there is no way for demons to simply cross the portal and invade Ingnam if you I am not there to stop them.
Virtually all of the portals that lead to Mareth are one-way paths, so why can't I just pick up my belongings and move to Tel'Adre with some of my companions? Or go to the Bizarre Bazaar if I'm too corrupted? there are several places where we could live and still fight demons.
How about if we accept the offer to live with Urta in his house permanently? Or go to live in the tower of Minerva? Whitney's farm? Even the Ceraph mansion could be added. There is no shortage of lovers who will welcome us into their homes with open arms and legs!
I know we already have the option of spending the night in some of these places, but can’t the PC go there automatically instead of going to camp? how to leave Tel'Adre to explore and then go back to it?

Do not take me wrong. It's not that I don't like the camp.
Until, with the options to build things there, which was incredibly expanded in Xianxia, we can even make this place a home! But I would still like to have the option of relocating my base to a place that I don't usually remember that I was basically thrown through that portal like a goat in the T-Rex cage!

Taking advantage that I'm talking about where to sleep, how about if we had more option to sleep with our camp lovers! it would be nice to be able to spend the night in the anthill with Phylla, perhaps even sharing our dreams through the mental link!

Good suggestion but with that though. It needs both writers and programmers to make it work, not to mention we cant just keep adding stuff cause it becomes a life sim. Life sims is a hard concept to come in life so many failed with it but since this is a text game it will be easier.

On another hand, This might seem like semantics or rationalization but the reason the Champion never left the portal is to save anyone who goes in or out (depending on which perspective it is) and prevent any powerful and clever demon mages to use the portal like Kasyrra. But then idk game's moddable so the world is your oyster. Still though pretty good

Waifu Stealer

Mar 19, 2021
so I still can't get the Fenrir transformation and I also can't get the hellcat transformation that I've done before so maybe it's bugged? but I got the glacial white fur/hair and all the chilly pepper transformations, or maybe I'm going to the wrong area its the tundra where the valks and young frost giants roam no? or is it the outer area where the wendigo roams?

shhonlydreamsnow

Mar 27, 2021
Where can you find soul gems? will there ever be a method of direction for more obscure items like "Search the deepwords" or something like that?

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
Where can you find soul gems? will there ever be a method of direction for more obscure items like "Search the deepwords" or something like that?

Afaik, soul gems aren't found, but instead made. You get the recipe I think from either the Deep Cave (Zetaz' dungeon in the deepwoods) or the dungeon in the blight ridge (?). Blanking on the name of that one right now. But you clesr those and you should find the recipe for soul gems. Then you talk to Evangeline and she'll make them, so long as you provide the ingredients and some gems. She makes only 1 per day.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
Soulstone recipe is from the dungeon that WAS in blight ridge, it was moved to a new area in the latest version. Furthermore, you need to have visited the temple of the divines and read about how to make gargoyles AND released the gargoyle in the cathedral and interacted with it to actually get the dungeon to show up. Yes, both are requirements.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
4th year of work to try delived decent mod. Is it still good or did i failing to keep good stuff delivery. Time will show...

Liadri been recently one to handle mobile/apk version said just now in discord she will handle making apk soon. Also i predict there will be in next 2 weeks 0.8r2 version as i not feel satisfied with how 0.8r ended plus i ended not putting here 0.8p version -_-'

Reactions: frgig and FakeWheat

qduaty

Jan 1, 2019
Hello
Guys I have a problem with a curse or something like that. In Ebon Labirynth at lvl 300 I encontered some kind of tentacle spider and now I have intelligence and wisdom set to 1. I play as Eye Terror my speells and chaothic beams are just a joke right now I tried reading books drinking succubi milk with no effect.
Is there a way for me to remove this effect setting intelligence in editor also dont work

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Curses tend to be healed 20 points at a time, so you may be in for a wait with Luna. On the plus side, when I built a kitsune shrine in my camp, meditating at it helped heal the intelligence curse from using Fafnir's Tears. So try meditating at one of the kitsune shrines.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
i've come across a few bugs in my most recent playthrough.

1. The 'Normal Legs' tranformation from Goblin Ale does not have a random chance of occurring, unlike all the other transformations from the item.
2. The Pregomania buff requires being a Harpy or a Goblinoid to progress, meaning that the buff is permanent after a race change.

Other Notes/Comments:
The change limit for Mara Fruit is incredibly low, making it difficult to acquire a plant form without save scumming or having 'Past Life - Alchemist'.
It becomes near impossible once 'Transformation Resistance' has been acquired.

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Mara Fruit is available in He'Xin'Dao. The transformation item for the konayuki is not sold anywhere, making that form practically unavailable since it's a very rare late game drop.
Wrath now bounces all over the place, making spellcasting difficult and undesirable.

frgig

Jul 7, 2019
Mara Fruit is available in He'Xin'Dao. The transformation item for the konayuki is not sold anywhere, making that form practically unavailable since it's a very rare late game drop.
Wrath now bounces all over the place, making spellcasting difficult and undesirable.
You can use night of brotherhood or storm of sisterhood soul skills to lower wrath more easily.

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
I tend to use power attack for that when I need to. It burns wrath rapidly. The trick is in avoiding counterattacks. It's not an unsolvable problem, but it does mean you end up not mixing physical and spell attacks.