CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Feb 27, 2020
Just a few questions that I can't seem to figure out;

1. What are the requirements to actually use the Stone Building manual and build stuff for the follows and start the underground stuff?
2. What are the minions you can get, and which people can be used in battle, Nesia lacking damage unless there is a way to power them up?
3. Other than the wiki that's unfinished, is there any other place of information? Trying to figure out which Jobs benefit which perks and equipment which is hard going to whatever level only to see you're not using a perk and all the time wasted.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Just a few questions that I can't seem to figure out;

1. What are the requirements to actually use the Stone Building manual and build stuff for the follows and start the underground stuff?
2. What are the minions you can get, and which people can be used in battle, Nesia lacking damage unless there is a way to power them up?
3. Other than the wiki that's unfinished, is there any other place of information? Trying to figure out which Jobs benefit which perks and equipment which is hard going to whatever level only to see you're not using a perk and all the time wasted.
1. Not implemented yet
2. You can get a golem from the hidden dungeon
3. Looking into the source code mostly

GabeRRL

Mar 2, 2020
Is there some Strong builds i can play? Cant beat 15000+ hp monsters

15k giving you trouble? *laughs in mage*Capturar.PNG

From regular NG, get yourself a staff, dump all your points into intelligence and proceed to burn your enemies, their mothers and anyone who remembers them to smithereens in a single shot.

Protip: Mana regen won't keep up with costs; recruit Kiha ASAP so you can grab the Inquisitor's robes.

Last edited:

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
I found a bug. Both the Advancement and Combat and Core state are mess up. That the bug I was talking about!

virtualelf84

Apr 10, 2017
The 'bug' they are talking about is the new UI, and not an actual bug - they also brought the issue up in the Xianxia Discord, and we explained that fact to them.
Idk what their problem is, the new UI layout makes the sprites bigger (which makes it more enjoyable to notice) and gives organization to everything around the text window, so there doesn't seem to be any issue in that regard -- at least nothing that seems to complicate things a great deal.

murky

Mar 11, 2020
somewhere in Europe.
Idk what their problem is, the new UI layout makes the sprites bigger (which makes it more enjoyable to notice) and gives organization to everything around the text window, so there doesn't seem to be any issue in that regard -- at least nothing that seems to complicate things a great deal.
Myself and many others also agree that the new UI is a nice improvement over the old one for various reasons, primarily the new Sprite Viewer. In this instance it seemed to purely be a matter of them not liking the layout over the old one and wanting a method of switching back to it.

virtualelf84

Apr 10, 2017
If by now no one has given an answer to the question I've asked twice, I suppose it's a safe assumption to say the answer is either "no" or "no one cares/knows enough to respond with anything helpful/relevant". ^_^ Either way, I'm still enjoying the game.

murky

Mar 11, 2020
somewhere in Europe.
If by now no one has given an answer to the question I've asked twice, I suppose it's a safe assumption to say the answer is either "no" or "no one cares/knows enough to respond with anything helpful/relevant". ^_^ Either way, I'm still enjoying the game.
If you are referring to the incest question, probably not (there's already a huge backlog of other stuff waiting to be coded anyway, and nobody seems to want to write Mitzi stuff).

virtualelf84

Apr 10, 2017
If you are referring to the incest question, probably not (there's already a huge backlog of other stuff waiting to be coded anyway, and nobody seems to want to write Mitzi stuff).
Yea that's what I thought, like I said it's still fun as hell to play as is though (not to mention fap to xD)

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
You can marry Chi Chi yes, but it has certain requurements like obviously NOT killing her and using the shutdown in the factory. (you need Marae's altar for it)

But as far as I know she is the only one. I heard about Alvina might be possible after you married Chi Chi but so far I have not found it.

Reactions: TheSph3X

zrfen

Mar 13, 2020
How can i have Nightmare Horns?
In the forest, guardian blocks somewhere and he says "Show proof"(Req. to have Nightmare Horns)

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
^what kind of horns? Did you loose against the nightmare and ggot them, or did you get the horns from the item "unicornum" and simply raised your corruption very high?

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
In this case the guardian vanishes. And you are unable to get sanctuary (the shield) on the pro side you got nightmare horns and got fucked and maybe impregnated by her ass well.

zrfen

Mar 13, 2020
In this case the guardian vanishes. And you are unable to get sanctuary (the shield) on the pro side you got nightmare horns and got fucked and maybe impregnated by her ass well.
Then if wnat to get sanctuary, get the horns from the "unicornum" and simply raised corruption very high?

Last edited:

zrfen

Mar 13, 2020
After use unicornum and corrupted, but this not nightmare horns
캡처.PNG

GabeRRL

Mar 2, 2020
Some Jiangshi related stuff:

1 - What actions increase "Energy Dependant" bonus?
2 - Why can't I kill/revenge rape the cat-morph?
3 - Can you add a reminder that equipment will be destroyed by the scene? I just lost some really rare stuff. Thank god for save games!
4 - Maybe change hair description to reflect the charViewer?
5 - Unarmed attacks seems to be reducing enemy max HP below current HP, resulting in things like: HP 48,000/41,000
6 - Poison is raising lust of things that shouldn't be affected by it, like golems.

Last edited:

murky

Mar 11, 2020
somewhere in Europe.
Who is "KitsuMansion" and "Worldtree"? i can find at "Soulforce -> Soul Sense"
Soul Sense allows you to freely encounter certain 'repeatable encounters' (NPCs, special locations, etc). The first one is the Kitsune Mansion (Deepwoods Exploration, from memory), and the other is the World Tree (probably the using the Boat or the Lake).

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
You get the world tree option when you've become a dryad. It triggers a dream that open up the option in the menu