CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If i not slaughter tomorrow Liadri cuz she annoying lil baph 101% of the time woyuld put n4 on mega download too.

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
When I try to go into the ebon labyrinth I get a message saying 'Neisa step forward shield at the ready in order to defend you.' and can't continue.

Reactions: Zatrian

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Its not only the labyrinth it is in fact all fights. No matter where.

BTW is it intended that having a manticoretail and being a herm you literally get a instant bad ending? That has never happened before. How do you prevent that?
How do you reduce the cum addiction? It seems stuck in maximum and not being female auto bad-ends it. :(

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
How do you reduce the cum addiction? It seems stuck in maximum and not being female auto bad-ends it. :(
If you are thinking of the manticore cum addiction, it's essentially the hunger level. Lust rises once it gets close to 0%, and feeding as a manticore raises it.

------

Regarding the manticore/herm bad end, I'd recommend that the trigger for it is changed to when resting or some other a little more... limited situation. The immediate trigger it is on now can completely break games and saves if you save in a bad spot since not even debug or easy mode can get you out of it occasionally.

Diggin' the new TF's, although I've stumbled into some issues:
Poltergeist TF is showing up weirdly in the char viewer, overlapping both regular arms and ghastly arms, and ghastly legs is completely missing. If elfin ears is supposed to be included in TF's then that too is missing.
Slime racial bonuses/descriptions are acting up a bit - Dark slime still has magma slime bonuses, normal slime shows as chimera in description and gets all 3 slime bonuses, magma slime seems fine only getting it's own bonuses.

Another edit since I don't like douleposting: Ebon labyrinth seems to be unplayable, since moving one step locks you up in a permanent loop of hydra fights.

Last edited:

Revonero

Apr 15, 2019
Umm... Flintlock shots do zero damage. Enemies do not take damage when I shoot at all. The screen says I do over 900-1k damage, but the HP does not go down.

Reactions: Zatrian

Zatrian

Aug 6, 2017
Can't leave Labyrinth. Anywhere I go is endless battle with Hydra. And neither end, nor escape option.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I looked myself and asked other testers but none of tchem was able to recreate Neisa bug with her been in Ebon Labyrinth. @cheesebehemoth could you provide me with some more information on this how it happened for you?

Zatrian - Hydra loop was terrible overlook (and i thought people will report it in few first hours too given ti was pretty messy). But now she shouldn't show very soon in endless loop with having special itneractions with naga PC (lower naga body req.). A few others fixes including manticore herm bad end been avoidable with turning on debug. I will look to firearms code checking what is wrong here with difference between dmg showed and dealt to enemy. Meanwhile a bit less buggy n4a.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
^Since I have the same bug.

Order of the savegame.

-> I had her as a companion and yes with the bug that let her move around everywhere in every fight. It was patched to actually disable her 1 or 2 patches later.

-> After that it was fine and she was still disabled and did not go to ANY fights as intended
-> then 8n4 reactivated her somehow and you get stuck on the screen that lets her appear.
You have a button to "continue" (probably to the next frame where she actually fights and hits enemies) but the button itself is borked and clicking it does nothing.

Edit: A new bug that was not on 8n4 seems to be in 8n4a now. I had Chi Chi as a follower in my camp.
Now every time I enter Journey to the East she appears and wants sex. Everytime now matter what I do, so it literally closed of the JttE for me off.

Last edited:

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
even though I am not in survival mode I still get fatter from eating items since I am not "hungry"

also how do we access the new ghost stuff?

EDIT: Starting a new game had me counted as a Half-Slime Girl for whatever reason and also using other transformatives does not change that, (I cheated in some ectoplasm to turn into a ghost but I remained a half-slime girl at 7 points despite being 8 points of Phantom) this was version n4a

Last edited:

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
A silently (hopefully as if not...fists and kicks have no eyes after all ^^) corner for CoC mod inspired mostly by chinese light novels.

Shameless plug now ^^ I need writers so if some of you want give a try at writing some stuff for this mod just PM me or reply in this thread ^^

To shortly explain what is chinese light novel: it's paper version of stories that we can see in Hidden Dragon Crouching Tiger or similars movies with flying in air/running on walls people pulling all weird/nighpossible stuns while fighting.

So picking few wuxia novels I started to work on mod that would bring this crazy stuff and CoC closer to each other. Effect of this is mod to which link is in this post. It's still growning project that in future I wish to become good enough to not be ashamed of been mod of such great game as CoC is.

WHatever this mod is it isn't created from void. As base of it in most part I used one of older versions of other existing mod for CoC (I contacted his creator about this and so far he not said no about using code he added to orginal version) so in some way it's mod build on other mod yet it's already slight different codewise so I'm afraid saves may not be compatibile between both modes (but still saves from vanilla CoC can be imported without crashing).

Below few useful links:

Xianxia_0.8n4a - pc ver

Xianxia_0.8n2 - apk ver

Xianxia Mod Trello

CoCX Discord

List of changes I so far made would be a little bit long and too boring so would point out few I think more important:

-Soulforce (new resource to be used for few things - currently mostly used to use new type of attacks during fight: soul skills)

-Changes to combat menu (Bow moved out of p. special to main combat menu, soul skills, almost twice more spells including AoE ones)

-Group enemies having equaly more HP than before (also all attacks listed as AoE type would deal increased dmg to those enemies)

-Str, Tou, Spe, Int stats are now more important allowing to make PC even stronger than before (aka battle stats rework)

-All enemies got now increased max lust (depending on enemy it can be as low as additional 10 or even up to 100-200 more max lust)

-Most of battle stats related perks are now all gated behind picking first one of Job: x perks (so if PC want be OP melle fighter with high str need to pick Job: Warior) - still some of those perks aren't gated behind one of those 5 perks

-Multi-rank lvl-up perks (perks that got ranks that could be gained only buy starting NG after beating game - they cover ranks up to NG++++)

-New city for soul cultivators (still under construction -_-')

-New area with only demonic enemies (strongest imp, pack of imp, incubus, omnibus, succubus)

-Each lvl giving +5 to max fatigue (so even lvl 1 chara would have already 105 fatigue)

-Some of morphs now giving slight more of bonuses (but also req slight higher racial score - no worry now player can track all morphs scores ingame) while few other would be giving now bonuses to max stats

-Few new build options for camp (req. quite a bit of wood, nails, stones and in some cases much fatigue to even try build them)

-New options to store items along with minimal changes to storage menu (around 30+ new storage slots)

That would be more or less all more noticable changes I made.

Ohh right I added few achievements including 7 new shadow ones. Person who would first find at least 5 of those achiev could count on me contacting him/her about thing to be added to this mod (so pretty much it's make-a-wish reward altough within reason as on some things I would still not agree to do).

So nothing more to say for now I suppose. Time to see what future will bring to this and better play fast match of League of Draven ^^

Friday 13th May 2016: A mod name change due to new word more fitting to describe what I want to attain with this mod.

Where is the half slime boi coming from? I'm half dragon.

Reactions: FakeWheat

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
I looked myself and asked other testers but none of tchem was able to recreate Neisa bug with her been in Ebon Labyrinth. @cheesebehemoth could you provide me with some more information on this how it happened for you?

I really told you everything that happened. Here's my save if you want to take a look at it.

Attachments

• CoC_14.sol
    52.4 KB · Views: 9

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
@Ormael,

Neisa bug happens on all combat, not just in the ebon labyrinth. If you have Aurora as a combat buddy, you'll get the 'Neisa Steps forward' message, and the continue button will not work.

You can avoid the bug by dismissing Aurora and playing w/o a companion

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Uhhh. I think slime race detection is very, very off in this latest bugfix. Just starting a new game immediately makes you half-slime, with 8 slime score even with some settings. Might be that the conditions for being a slime is a... bit TOO broad? I feel like I should suggest making Goo Skin as the very minimum trigger before being detected as a slime girl species.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It have 25% chance to proc when entering JttE at 6PM or later so if it happen each time you enter...that RNG fault not mine unless it happen earlier (which by the code shouldn't happen unless you edited save).

Req. for 3rd Salamander perk was lowered to 10 from 11.

Half Slime starting race req. specifc color not jsut non magam/dark slime color, getting fat without survival mode on, petrify on single target having switched duration w or w/o gorgon eyes should be fixed.

Neisa again get reprimended to not try mimic Aurora or Alvina.

(I replaced old 0.8n4a file with updated one so link is the same just new file there. So you all would need redownload n4a again for all those fixes.)

@CuriousBlackCat I put latest build on MEGA so check to see if it would be now better alternative to get swf file compared to dl from github. (Ugh seems even picking without key option made it be with req. key - so here's the key: SY-wBrysa-oTMGxAvmQLJxJsa-ExeK8C0j6ct8RbOk8 )

Last edited:

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
It have 25% chance to proc when entering JttE at 6PM or later so if it happen each time you enter...that RNG fault not mine unless it happen earlier (which by the code shouldn't happen unless you edited save).

Req. for 3rd Salamander perk was lowered to 10 from 11.

Half Slime starting race req. specifc color not jsut non magam/dark slime color, getting fat without survival mode on, petrify on single target having switched duration w or w/o gorgon eyes should be fixed.

Neisa again get reprimended to not try mimic Aurora or Alvina.

(I replaced old 0.8n4a file with updated one so link is the same just new file there. So you all would need redownload n4a again for all those fixes.)

@CuriousBlackCat I put latest build on MEGA so check to see if it would be now better alternative to get swf file compared to dl from github. (Ugh seems even picking without key option made it be with req. key - so here's the key: SY-wBrysa-oTMGxAvmQLJxJsa-ExeK8C0j6ct8RbOk8 )

Are you gonna fix the slime bug?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Ahem Orm does dark slime has the spheric core bodypart yet? Its very different from a standard slime core. Heck having this piece is one of the thing that sets you off from other slime kind who generaly got a heart shaped core.

Regarding Chi Chi the girl is notorious for her alcoholism problem. Once in a while (25%) shel travel to the bar to get herself sloshed on sake. It is also the only way to have sex with her prior to marriage and even impregnate or corrupt her or at least it would be if it was in the game, for now its only free sex.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Hardmix898 Half slime race start should been laready fixed so try redownlad 0.8n4a again and try. (not wanted make tons of 'new builds' that would be like adding more a to end of name of file so i jsut replaced the orginal one 0.8n4a with newer - thus you need to redownload) I also updated MEGA download with newer n4a version.

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
@Hardmix898 Half slime race start should been laready fixed so try redownlad 0.8n4a again and try. (not wanted make tons of 'new builds' that would be like adding more a to end of name of file so i jsut replaced the orginal one 0.8n4a with newer - thus you need to redownload) I also updated MEGA download with newer n4a version.
I still have the hunger bug even though im not in survival (It also happens with new characters)

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
If i not slaughter tomorrow Liadri cuz she annoying lil baph 101% of the time woyuld put n4 on mega download too.
um i'm having trouble becomg a lacta bovine or minotaur. the game keeps saying i'm half bear morph when i have all cow parts and says that my half cow morph/minotaur score is at 3 and i can't get it to go higher then that and i dunno why i can't get it higher. Edit: i figured 1 thing out why i wasn't a lacta bovine. i didn't have cow fur and wasn't getting the transformation. that really needs to be added to genetic memory/metamorph and it has to be cow fur cause normal fur doesn't count towards it.

Last edited:

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
To be clear, where can the Jiang-shi stuff be accessed?
Wherever the doc for it is would also be nice.

"Permanent" changes in stuff like TiTS and CoC are interesting, due to how otherwise fluid the PC can be.
Adds repercussions to what's otherwise a pretty standard affair, and gets behind the idea of power at a price.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
^You need to be pure human and volunteer for the "experiment" in Journey to the East.
Have fun :D

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
Thanks
Well, that ship has sailed.
Looks like that'll be a different save file, as the current one is on Devil.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Not nessesary. Technically all the changelog said is "look" like a human. Just nom lots of hummus and the ??? NPC should appear.
I was a still called greater chimera when it did work.

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
uh there is a few locations that i wanna know how i find like the prison and the labyrinth people have mentioned along with the deep ocean cause my explore options have beach and ocean but no deep ocean, unless it's not a seperate area

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
uh there is a few locations that i wanna know how i find like the prison and the labyrinth people have mentioned along with the deep ocean cause my explore options have beach and ocean but no deep ocean, unless it's not a seperate area
Afaik, there's only ocean, no deep ocean (yet).
Ebon Labyrinth is located deep within the bowels of the earth. Requires level 30+ to find, and strong enemy warning. (Should be enough hints to find it, also, again strong enemy warning as every enemy in there is REALLY strong, and nearly all of them cause game overs in normal situations if you lose)
Prison seems to be disabled, reasonably so as it was a horribly molested piece of code and also very much unfinished.

edit: added correction (yet) since there's plans for a Deep Sea zone but it's not in as of now.

Last edited:

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
I still have the hunger bug even though im not in survival (It also happens with new characters)

Same here, I never play in survival and yet I get the speech about any item (or giving blowjobs) making me feel full and also fattening my character.

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
Afaik, there's only ocean, no deep ocean.
Ebon Labyrinth is located deep within the bowels of the earth. Requires level 30+ to find, and strong enemy warning. (Should be enough hints to find it, also, again strong enemy warning as every enemy in there is REALLY strong, and nearly all of them cause game overs in normal situations if you lose)
Prison seems to be disabled, reasonably so as it was a horribly molested piece of code and also very much unfinished.
i'm over level 30 and haven't found it yet, is there a specific explore option i should search under? also it mentions the deep ocean when u unlock the beach and ocean. also having similar problem with hinezumi race perk. i'm not considered a mouse race even when i have everything i need to be considered that. another thing, how do u get the hellcat transformations

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
For the Ebon Labyrinth just explore the "Caves" it is in there somewhere.

As for hellcal. Be a cat morph (not a neko or sphinx etc. just cat) and find the hellcat NPC in the firerealm several times.