CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
i'm over level 30 and haven't found it yet, is there a specific explore option i should search under? also it mentions the deep ocean when u unlock the beach and ocean. also having similar problem with hinezumi race perk. i'm not considered a mouse race even when i have everything i need to be considered that. another thing, how do u get the hellcat transformations
Alright, to add to that previous post from sun, caves is found from general exploration, and sun already explained hellcat so...
As for hinezumi issues, that's a general issue with a LOT of forms, in that many transformatives doesn't check for or remove other transformation forms meaning you may have something preventing or conflicting with the transformation. Also of note, you may need a *lot* of transfomatives to become hinezumi since it wants you to be 4ft tall to be one properly. If issues with a form persist, try becoming a full human with hummus from HXD first.

Something to keep in mind: some forms doesn't fulfill properly unless you start from full human, in some cases if the form you want is a derivative, or 'evolution' of another, you may need to be that form first, and if anything it wouldn't hurt to be. (IE cat->nekomata/displacer, unicorn->alicorn, naga->hydra, salamander->phoenix etc.)

Last edited:

RiyuG

Oct 23, 2018
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could get a wiki out that explains/details many of the features in this. As it stands I get a bit of a headache and am somewhat overwhelmed by the sheer scope of new/moved content I'm dealing with.

things I'd like to see: a tiered perk list so that I can see and track what class/perk unlocks what, that way I'll know whether I'm not seeing that ability because of level or because it's behind a job unlock.
A race list with a notes on how to get them and whether they are an advanced race or not.
A note on the prestige jobs cause I would have picked up sentinel and easily locked out my other options.

Reactions: mistahpaulo

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could get a wiki out that explains/details many of the features in this. As it stands I get a bit of a headache and am somewhat overwhelmed by the sheer scope of new/moved content I'm dealing with.

things I'd like to see: a tiered perk list so that I can see and track what class/perk unlocks what, that way I'll know whether I'm not seeing that ability because of level or because it's behind a job unlock.
A race list with a notes on how to get them and whether they are an advanced race or not.
A note on the prestige jobs cause I would have picked up sentinel and easily locked out my other options.
Perk menu already has a button to view just about complete(ish?) list of trainable perks at least, although I do agree it would be nice with a place that has them in a bit more legible format. Ingame compendium is horrible for that.
Also, to not, ALL jobs have a job count limit (It can be seen in your stats menu). I find the advanced jobs limit the harshest one, since you can at least get more prestige jobs from ascension, but don't think you can get more of other types.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
You need the allrounder class to be able to get perks to get more advanced jobs. But yeah, for some builds it's actually pretty strict. Others won't even notice it.

Revonero

Apr 15, 2019
You need the allrounder class to be able to get perks to get more advanced jobs. But yeah, for some builds it's actually pretty strict. Others won't even notice it.
How do you even get the Allrounder one? I swear I have accepted every class with exception of prestige ones and It has never popped up for me.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
These are the requirements for the job:

JobAllRounder.requireLevel(24)
.requirePerk(JobBeastWarrior)
.requirePerk(JobGuardian)
.requirePerk(JobRanger)
.requirePerk(JobSeducer)
.requirePerk(JobSorcerer)
.requirePerk(JobSoulCultivator)
.requirePerk(JobWarrior)
.requireStr(75)
.requireTou(75)
.requireSpe(75)
.requireInt(75)
.requireWis(75)
.requireLib(45)
.requireSen(45)
If I had to guess I'd say your Sensitivity was too low

Synchro225

Nov 14, 2019
Hello, I think I may have encountered a bug, whenever I try to escape from battle now I keep getting a message saying I'm too slow to escape for the fight, this hasn't happened before could I get some help?

Synchro225

Nov 14, 2019
Are you a Jiangaishi? They can't escape from battle.
No, I haven't done that event, I also checked and I don't have that perk that does that
Okay, after checking it says I'm a Grand Chimera and my Jiangshi score is 5

Last edited:

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Is the message
"You too slow to escape from this fight!"?
That would be from being a firesnail Score >= 14

Sabine K

Feb 16, 2018
Hello!

I recently started playing the Xianxia mod, and ran into a couple issues I was wondering someone might be able to help me with.

One might be a possible bug, not sure. Are firearms working right? I bought a flintlock, but when I shoot a mob in combat with it, even if it hits and registers something like 413 damage or so, according to the text in the main screen, nothing actually happens. The mob doesn't actually take a single point damage at all. I tried it several times, with goblins, imps, the catgirl merchant and nagas.

The second thing is more of a transformation issue I haven't figured out. I'm trying to get morphed into a damphir, and noticed that the red vials are good for that. I became a half-bat boy on another save, with wings, fangs and eyes, and, when I got the fangs, the whole vampire thirst thing started. Now, since I had the fangs, and wings, I get the option to embrace in combat, and then bite. That works for feeding the hunger stat.

But I'm trying to keep a character with just the fangs and eyes, but I don't want the bat wings. Problem is that I can't find a single way to feed. I have incubus wings, but apparently, there's no option to embrace with those. Is there no other way to feed except embracing in combat with the bat wing arms and then biting? If I want to have the fangs, eyes and hunger, but not the wings, I'm toast?

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
You absolutely need the vampire wings to feed, sorry no substitute.
The firearm thing is a known bug from the recent version, though it should have been fixed in the last hotfix. Try redownloading it since the version number didn't change.

Sabine K

Feb 16, 2018
So, I just figured that there is a vamp transformation, not just a batboy/girl one. That satisfied me well enough! ^.^

I followed your advice about the firearms bug, though, and just downloaded and installed a new version. Everything's working just peachy now. Thank you!

Karlimero

Dec 8, 2016
i have encountered a possible bug in the game.
whenever i defeat the green slime at the lake, the game crashes, clicking on "next" does nothing and no other options are provided, i'm just stuck at the part where the game describes the effects of the last combat round. this happens when i win through lust, but also when i win through damage, however it only appears to happen to female player characters, or rather characters without a penis.

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
Afaik, there's only ocean, no deep ocean.
Ebon Labyrinth is located deep within the bowels of the earth. Requires level 30+ to find, and strong enemy warning. (Should be enough hints to find it, also, again strong enemy warning as every enemy in there is REALLY strong, and nearly all of them cause game overs in normal situations if you lose)
Prison seems to be disabled, reasonably so as it was a horribly molested piece of code and also very much unfinished.
there is a deep ocean it's just not explorable yet

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
there is a deep ocean it's just not explorable yet
Pardon me, forgot to add a 'yet' there, I suppose. Will correct that.
Also, there might be plans for a deep sea zone, but the plans have been there for a very, very long time - furthermore I don't consider something to be 'in the game' until it is, you know, in the game. (half-done, unhooked code isn't 'in' enough for me either, even though it's in the file).

That's why I answered 'no deep ocean'.

Fetysh

Oct 18, 2015
Why am I am getting randomly damaged just exploring or even while resting or sleeping? I start a new game with the new edition (haven't played it in about a year so lots of changes), and each explore action costs me 4 hp, and I wake up after a sleep gaining 214 HP out of 200, and I have for some reason only 164.

Revonero

Apr 15, 2019
Why am I am getting randomly damaged just exploring or even while resting or sleeping? I start a new game with the new edition (haven't played it in about a year so lots of changes), and each explore action costs me 4 hp, and I wake up after a sleep gaining 214 HP out of 200, and I have for some reason only 164.
Only discovered this issue myself when I play as one of the pre-set personas, the dark mage one to be specific. This can be offset with regeneration perk. If you have this for another reason, than the one I stated, then I got no clue.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Check your perks, if you have racial perks like Cat-like nimbleness, draconic lungs etc then you need one of the Chimerical Body perks to counter the negative hp regeneration they give, or as said, positive regeneration to counter it.
Personally I would suggest dropping by the Lizan (reptilium) form if only temporary in order to pick up the Lizan marrow/regeneration perks as not only does they give said regen but also unlock more chimerical body perks.

Fetysh

Oct 18, 2015
It is the dark mage one, yeah. I'm more confused as to why there would be something that just damages you every hour. He doesn't have a racial perk, he's pure human. It certainly makes it difficult to get that regeneration perk when you start the game with dying every action.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
It is the dark mage one, yeah. I'm more confused as to why there would be something that just damages you every hour. He doesn't have a racial perk, he's pure human. It certainly makes it difficult to get that regeneration perk when you start the game with dying every action.
Checked on this, and reason is that Black Heart and Dark Charm is the cause here - those are demon type racial perks. Playing as 'Zavos' would very well be quite suicidal unless you know exactly what to do, which is basically getting regeneration asap (toughess 50) or reach level 6 for first chimerical body perk.
Some other methods are available too, but may be hard to attain or only a temporary measure: meditating with Jojo, healing pills, just using pretty much any transformative heals a little too once full form.

Revonero

Apr 15, 2019
Checked on this, and reason is that Black Heart and Dark Charm is the cause here - those are demon type racial perks. Playing as 'Zavos' would very well be quite suicidal unless you know exactly what to do, which is basically getting regeneration asap (toughess 50) or reach level 6 for first chimerical body perk.
Some other methods are available too, but may be hard to attain or only a temporary measure: meditating with Jojo, healing pills, just using pretty much any transformative heals a little too once full form.
I simply went 'Huh, needs regen'. And I fixed the issue within the first few levels. But I made sure to get fish from the lake to eat just in case.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
So the fastest way to get Regen is level 6? Eesh...
That's for Chimerical Body perk which directly negates the negative regen. I said an 'or' in there, with the requirements for regeneration being toughness 50, but no level requirement. Level 6 might still be the easier one though if you find some temporary ways to recover.

Fetysh

Oct 18, 2015
... I notice on non-survival, you seem to be always considered full, so is there a way to *not* get fat when eating, uh, literally anything?

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
It's a bug. To my knowledge, there's no way of riding it.
Well, there is: play the 0.8.n4 version... even though I'd avoid the Ebon Labyrinth if you don't want to get stuck on an endless loop of fighting the hydra (unless you use debug mode and are able to win the encounter, then it's farming exp time until you decide you have enough and quit it by surrendering and let the debug mode take you to the factory :p )

SuperEast

Nov 28, 2019
Quick question: What is the strongest Armor in game and how would I obtain it? I've heard a mention of dragon Armor earlier in the thread and so far been I've equipped with the Spider Silk armor that, while it's good (as far as I know), I wanted to know if there were any better alternatives for it.