CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Thormented

Dec 27, 2016
Speaking of HP regen, it should be possible to gain more if you gain multiple cocks and buy multiple cock sleeves. I'm... pretty sure it works if you remove the cocks later via Ceraph, but I'm not sure if they go poof via TF items.

That said, didn't test extensively so I could be wrong on this.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
@Ormael Has anyone suggested adding to Marble's sister Clara. As of now she has just been sitting caged as a prisoner for a rather long while.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ormael

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Winter Wolf also has stun attack which bypasses Resolute:
The wolf smash you with its enormous paw you rail at the impact as it sends you flying across the field.

Now spells can crit. Does chance benefit from crit-boosting perks?

"Cultivate" need a hint how much it would replenish.

Yep, without ascensions.
firefox_2017-01-03_09-44-33.png
May be done much faster, I guess. Had to learn specifics on the way. Also, it is a pre-defined character, but it actually made things worse, since it was finely tuned for the old version of Revamp and Xianxia changes wrecked havoc on it.

Not going to play it again, I think, since hunger is very annoying yet pointless mechanic, much more pointless with self-sustain.

Thormented

Dec 27, 2016
Yeah, I want to look into how to learn all the various spellcasting skills but I haven't bothered as of yet, probably won't be able to till the weekend either.

What I can tell you is that for Quadruple Attack, you need Job Dervish (Requires Job Swordsman + Job Ranger) and between 60-100 speed (60 Double, 80 Triple, 100 Quad)

Guess I'll spend some time over the weekend and see what else I can do.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
For future referance about stun there is several thing I want to make clear for the future.

Resolute do will cover for most crowd control in the game however it will not cover for the fellowing:

Grapples
Frozen solid (you can't just shrug being turned into a ice statue)
Greater fear

Frozen solid bypass all immunity unless you are using a race that is naturaly resiliant to cold damage such as Winter wolf, Yeti and Yuki-Onna. There will be a few way for player to proc frozen solid starting with dragon ice breath. Such ability also ignores bosses immunity. Speaking of bosses each bosses in game will be updated with a new feature called -Nightmare mode-. Nightmare mode is an optionnal feature wich can only be triggered while in NG+ and that will yield rare rewards or unique items for each boss encounter. For instance defeating Lethice on Nightmare mode allows player to find the now removed from game Lethicite staff while Zetaz actualy carry around the deadliest dagger in the game. Keep in mind nightmare mode is by definition redesigned to be a challenging, harder version of the original encounter and that as such the boss will likely mercilessly destroy you (and your holes) if you don't take them seriously. You might for instance discover that somehow Zetaz is now 30 feet tall... or perhaps it's you that became smaller?

Last edited:

Thormented

Dec 27, 2016
Oooh I'm intrigued Liadri~ Sounds like it'll take some time to roll out this update though. Keep up the good work for everyone actively involved in making the project greater.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well Hunger is maybe weird and not so much helpfull mechanics but having it active will be way to stop loosing HP...unless Hunger will drop to 0 too. About selfsustain...untill getting few more perks for soul cultivation will not help to forget about hunger as long PC got enough soulforce. On amount restored showed in tooltip yeah I can work on this.

@Etis Only when attacking golems Raging Inferno perk not working? Cuz it should either work or not work at all not jsut been selective when it work or not o_O

Atm Spell crit chance run on the same mechanism as physical crit chance and as for perks Tactician works with increasing spell crit chance too.

@nox bellua I also had thought about her but for this I would need reach to TheDarkMaster that is her author to talk about permission to eventualy do some addition to her. Maybe I could even try commision form TDM some short addition written by himself to expand Claire ^^

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
@Etis Only when attacking golems Raging Inferno perk not working? Cuz it should either work or not work at all not jsut been selective when it work or not o_O
The turn counter used by Raging Inferno is not really reliable. It is possible that golem's AI breaks it. Maybe some other as well.

For future referance about stun there is several thing I want to make clear for the future.

Resolute do will cover for most crowd control in the game however it will not cover for the fellowing:

Grapples
Frozen solid (you can't just shrug being turned into a ice statue)
Greater fear
I'd suggest to separate them from "stun" to make clear if Resolute should work or not. Since stun immunity is described as unconditional.
Grapples are already not a stun; they have own struggle mechanics.
Being turned into ice statue... Well, it sounds like a sort of grapple for me - you can try to shatter ice bonds. And ice immunity should give resistance to damage part, not shackle.
Greater fear? Now that sounds like a perfect target for resolute.

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Nightmare boss doc is completed and ready for implementation.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah that a possibility that golems can break code for either fire or ice dmg accumulating perk. Or you not noticed it ice counterpart perk also been broken by golems fight?

Reactions: Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok then some more stuff to fix now. I'm curious how golems can broke it. Btw do you noticed if it happens at those 'wild' ones aka found under exploring mareth or/and those 'tamed' ones aka those golems from arena?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ok then some more stuff to fix now. I'm curious how golems can broke it. Btw do you noticed if it happens at those 'wild' ones aka found under exploring mareth or/and those 'tamed' ones aka those golems from arena?
Arena ones. Not sure if wild ones has it too.

You can't take Catlike Nimbleness if you are dragonne since it strictly requires feline score.

Last edited:

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Well Hunger is maybe weird and not so much helpfull mechanics but having it active will be way to stop loosing HP...unless Hunger will drop to 0 too. About selfsustain...untill getting few more perks for soul cultivation will not help to forget about hunger as long PC got enough soulforce. On amount restored showed in tooltip yeah I can work on this.

Atm Spell crit chance run on the same mechanism as physical crit chance and as for perks Tactician works with increasing spell crit chance too.

@nox bellua I also had thought about her but for this I would need reach to TheDarkMaster that is her author to talk about permission to eventualy do some addition to her. Maybe I could even try commision form TDM some short addition written by himself to expand Claire ^^
@Ormael An expansion to Marble's sister would be awesome. As of now she has just been an emotionless prisoner staring off into the abyss. An excerpt from the game, "Nearby the portal sits a large wooden cage for keeping Marble’s sister Clara prisoner. It is tall enough for her to stand in and long enough for her to lie down completely. As always, Clara sits within, staring off into the distance..." . In one of my saves she has been caged for almost five in-game years.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@nox bellua not forget that her been in cage is jsut 2 of 4 pssible ends. As PC can either keep her or let out to the wilds and then also or purify or not. So frmo let into wild unpurified thoru into wildness purified to caged purified and caged unpurified we got choices. Also with let out into wildness I think but I may be wrong it was some shy ideas to make her in such case once again try steal PC from Marble. ALl that need waitt ill I get in contanct with TDM as without his agreement I won't even try touch Claire stuff.

@Etis Would look then into both golems groups. And Cat-like Nimbleness checking for high enough cat score so been part cat and part dragon (should seriously handle this one race as it was jsut merely not fully implemented in Revamp) not letting cat one score been enough for perk min req.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
@nox bellua not forget that her been in cage is jsut 2 of 4 pssible ends. As PC can either keep her or let out to the wilds and then also or purify or not. So frmo let into wild unpurified thoru into wildness purified to caged purified and caged unpurified we got choices. Also with let out into wildness I think but I may be wrong it was some shy ideas to make her in such case once again try steal PC from Marble. ALl that need waitt ill I get in contanct with TDM as without his agreement I won't even try touch Claire stuff.

@Etis Would look then into both golems groups. And Cat-like Nimbleness checking for high enough cat score so been part cat and part dragon (should seriously handle this one race as it was jsut merely not fully implemented in Revamp) not letting cat one score been enough for perk min req.
@Ormael I knew that she had multiple paths but I always chose the purified caged route. I didn't want to let her go and definitely didn't want her being unpurified. I always thought letting her go without purification would come back to bite the player charcter.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So I send PM to TDM (I'm 99% sure he was Claire author so for now I checking if I right) so would probably soon know if we can touch her content in mod.

Not had head to work much today (some minor headache...probably too long I was awake last night hue hue) so only made some progress on making demon, lizard and manticore race reworked similary to kitsu or fox ones. Ohh right and added fox arms (nothing fancy just quite similar to wol arms but that still something that I should have make long ago).

There is now new stt position on stats tab: Times Transformed - for either fans of knowing even more about their own PC or...to track when one of two perks related to this counter will be given to PC. Some may ask two? Yeah I added another perk gained at 50+ of this value that will help player mold PC to their fantasies more accurate. I do meantioned in past wish to return and actualy make somehow working Metamorph perk so that is connected to this. I never seen what was orginal purpose of this perk so I giving it pupose in mod that may be something it was orginaly planed for or maybe some new purpose.

For 0.8a release Metamorph perk will for certain cover fox/kitsune TF effects. Fully impelementation of it will be done over course of next 3-5 builds.

That would be for now on work progress. Before release of next version I will also fix some/most of bugs reported in recent days.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
So I send PM to TDM (I'm 99% sure he was Claire author so for now I checking if I right) so would probably soon know if we can touch her content in mod.

Not had head to work much today (some minor headache...probably too long I was awake last night hue hue) so only made some progress on making demon, lizard and manticore race reworked similary to kitsu or fox ones. Ohh right and added fox arms (nothing fancy just quite similar to wol arms but that still something that I should have make long ago).

There is now new stt position on stats tab: Times Transformed - for either fans of knowing even more about their own PC or...to track when one of two perks related to this counter will be given to PC. Some may ask two? Yeah I added another perk gained at 50+ of this value that will help player mold PC to their fantasies more accurate. I do meantioned in past wish to return and actualy make somehow working Metamorph perk so that is connected to this. I never seen what was orginal purpose of this perk so I giving it pupose in mod that may be something it was orginaly planed for or maybe some new purpose.

For 0.8a release Metamorph perk will for certain cover fox/kitsune TF effects. Fully impelementation of it will be done over course of next 3-5 builds.

That would be for now on work progress. Before release of next version I will also fix some/most of bugs reported in recent days.
Cool, hopefully some kind of expansion can be added.

Kompom

Jan 4, 2017
So if you get Enlightened Kitsune on one run, make it permanent, then go NG+ and then on that run you get Corrupted Kitsune, do you have to reincarnate again before the Kitsune Thyroid Gland perk lets you get the combined Fox Fire? I ask because when I tried a mystic Jewel, my Fox Fire was still P. Fox Fire and I also only had access to Illusion. I'd already Perm'd Enlightened Kitsune and Enlightened Nine-Tails beforehand. Also, is there some way of removing Past Life perks?

Zakanard96

Mar 16, 2016
I have a bug, apparently i have both corrupted and pure Jojo at the same time for no reason :S

11smhr9.jpg

2dhipac.jpg

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Kompom No it shouldn't doing this. Fusion verion of both fox fire attacks req. both paths perks. Umm I think I may tried somehow make that perk you meantion Kit. T. Gland to be in some way involved in letting use fused f. fire without all otther req. meet. So 99% sure something went wrong so would work to make it not glitching for 0.8a.

@Zakanard96 Also would look into this one issue asap.

Kompom

Jan 4, 2017
How does one get Evangeline's affection score above 40%? Also, how much money does she need in total?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Kompom Evangeline affection will be possible to reach higher than current cap of 40% when I add next X-pack to her. Still it will few of them to reach full 100%.

megabozoman

Nov 4, 2016
i seem to be encountering what i think is a glitch as i for some reason cant pick the race specific perks at ascension and have access to fox fire when i never took a fox transformitive item in any of my playthrus i dont know if this is because its a character imported from vanilla coc or what so plz help

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@megabozoman Is it case when you got almsot all buttons desc as kitsune related perk(s) even place where back button should be? On foxfire access would alo look to be fixed for 0.8a release.

megabozoman

Nov 4, 2016
oh ok but as for the perks they just dont show up so far ive tried mantis, bee, dragon, and demon and none of the perk options have appeared also if it helps its a save of just after i beat lethice but right before i ascended that was imported not sure if it helps but meh Edit: ok so i just re downloaded it and tried it with lizzen and it worked so i guess it was just a corrupted file

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Imported from other than Xianxia version of CoC or imported as saved at that moment? For those related t races you said msot fo them aren't put on list to be permable. I had somewhere list posted in thread which one perks should be permable in Xianixa. Gimme a sec will try make it again.

Corrupted Kitsune, Corrupted Ninetails, Dark Charm, Dragon Fire Breath, Dragon Ice Breath, Enlightened Kitsune, Enlightened Ninetails, Feras Boon Alpha, Feras Boon Breeding Bitch, Feras Boon Milking Twat, Feras Boon Seeder, Fire Lord, Flexibility, Hellfire, Ink Spray, Lizan Regeneration, Lustzerker, Magical Fertility, Magical Virility, Maraes Gift Buttslut, Maraes Gift Fertility, Maraes Gift Profractory, Maraes Gift Stud, MilkMaid, One Track Mind, Pure And Loving, Purity Blessing, Sensual Lover

Reactions: Agrok and Liadri

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
Sorry to keep bugging you about it but are you still trying to fix the femboy issue?
I have to admit that it's kind of ruining the game for me.
I almost always make a femboy seducer build but the game getting my gender wrong is starting to bug me a lot.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
I have a question about being a Fenrir, are you automatically considered corrupted once you fully become one?

Also I don't know if this was reported or not but i found out i had foxfire ability without actually being a fox, is that normal for this version or is it a bug?

Atm im a pure human

Your corruption increases by 50 if you become a Fenrir. However you can still decrease your corruption as normal.

Best ways to lower corruption:

• Study Etiquette Guide - Requires a fully constructed cabin, a bookshelf, a desk, a desk chair, and the book itself is sold by Izma.
  • Drink Purified Water - Requires access to Oasis Tower, which involves encountering Minerva several times in the High Mountain. Bottling it is better than drinking from the source.
  • Meditate With Jojo - Decreases corruption while increasing some stats. You can encounter him in the Forest but you can recruit him to your camp if you never raped him.
  • Purity Ring - Purchase the Purity Ring from the Jewlery Store in Tel'Adre (Which is accessed through the Desert). It's expensive but your corruption will gradually lower.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
Soo I have been trying to get the 7th tail to grow for quite a while now since the new implementation of how to gain kitsune traits but I can't figure it out at all heck ive used so many fox jewels that my character has developed Transformation resistance from it and she still haven't grown her 7th tail, some info on how to go about it would be appreciated