CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
Okay, another update on the femboy misgendering glitch.

I hatched the male version of Ember and had a Lusty Fuck with him using a femboy character.
He used female terms on me but during sex he says something about how he's supposed to repopulate his race but he's "Fooling around with another guy."

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, another update on the femboy misgendering glitch.

I hatched the male version of Ember and had a Lusty Fuck with him using a femboy character.
He used female terms on me but during sex he says something about how he's supposed to repopulate his race but he's "Fooling around with another guy."
it's not a misgendering, IMO. Though it can be reworded to specifically mention lack of female parts.

Reactions: Ormael and Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@nox bellua She got 3 talk options, after them her affection rise enough to open sparring option. At any time she can make few TF items mostly some about hybryd races TF items or modify some like scylla default TF. Then PC can give her some gems to make her not been such strving/weak female.

That what she can do for now. In the next 1-2 expansions (atm she had her base content and 1st expansion added) she will start be healthy enough to...let PC vent some steam ;) plus she would go back to her old hobby of experimenting (possible source of some new npc in camp or helping to make life easier for other new possible ones ^^). And keep getting stronger as sparring partner.

On daily progress: despite rl keep pesking me about all I managed to make decent progress on kitsune+ayane content.

Reactions: Agrok

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
@nox bellua She got 3 talk options, after them her affection rise enough to open sparring option. At any time she can make few TF items mostly some about hybryd races TF items or modify some like scylla default TF. Then PC can give her some gems to make her not been such strving/weak female.

That what she can do for now. In the next 1-2 expansions (atm she had her base content and 1st expansion added) she will start be healthy enough to...let PC vent some steam ;) plus she would go back to her old hobby of experimenting (possible source of some new npc in camp or helping to make life easier for other new possible ones ^^). And keep getting stronger as sparring partner.

On daily progress: despite rl keep pesking me about all I managed to make decent progress on kitsune+ayane content.
Cool.

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
A slow painfull and not best day. Would try squish some bugs added yesterday (odd thing last time massive bug flood was also at sunday test build). But kitsunes changes and Ayane comming up at steady pace ^^

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
it's not a misgendering, IMO. Though it can be reworded to specifically mention lack of female parts.
It most certainly is misgendering. Femboys are just highly effeminate men, they aren't trans or anything of the sort. They just think women aren't the only ones that can be beautiful.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Zat Heh now I feel headache...so what would you give as reaction vid link then? xD Actualy suprising I liked this vid.

Well yesterday my tooth hurt but today I feel like life hurt as hell. Welp still there is work to be done.

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
@Zat Heh now I feel headache...so what would you give as reaction vid link then? xD Actualy suprising I liked this vid.

Well yesterday my tooth hurt but today I feel like life hurt as hell. Welp still there is work to be done.

Massage a bit of coconut and vitamin E oil into your gums, it might help a bit. Make sure not to get it on your clothes.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Wicas Thanks for tips to deal with this issue.

@Zat Hehe now I feel I will vomit...but vomitting is good. It clean ups digestive tract so maybe it was actualy something I ate recently that made me feel pain of existance ^^

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Hehe now I feel I will vomit...but vomitting is good. It clean ups digestive tract so maybe it was actualy something I ate recently that made me feel pain of existance ^^

See, it worked! Now you don't have a headache anymore

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
@Wicas Thanks for tips to deal with this issue.

@Zat Hehe now I feel I will vomit...but vomitting is good. It clean ups digestive tract so maybe it was actually something I ate recently that made me feel pain of existance ^^
If you have a headache, take hot shower, do some stretches and massage your head and especially where it hurts. Chamomile and mint will help a bit, so would green tea or earl grey. Don't drink coffee if you have tooth trouble or eat anything with chocolate in it, both are highly acidic. Fruits are the only exception when it comes acidic food/beverages and tooth trouble, but are best eaten in moderation. If the gum line is swollen try scrapping for any built up plaque near the base of the tooth. Be careful of the gum line and try not to touch it while do this and brush your teeth afterwards. Also when drinking tea use unrefined honey not refined sugar or refined honey. Caffeine is supposed to help with headaches sometimes, and green tea is good for you teeth and honey has anti microbial properties.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Slowly day today on kitsu ^^

Can I blame incoming X-mas for creating totaly antiwork atmosphere?

kell0204

Jun 8, 2016
Whatever happened to that Goblin that u save when you go to fight Lethice, is something going to happen to her?

nightsound

Sep 16, 2016
First I'd like to start of by saying I'm enjoying the heck out of your Mod of CoC even if I have to make sure not to cross the save files of the one made by Kitten6660. I like the Added Perks and Race Bonuses that you've added. The second is just a quick question about one of the new NPC Lovers namely Etna. I've always like the Monstergirl form of the manticore and I was just wondering if she going to get expanded upon or if what was in game was as far as you were going to write for her. Thanks a lot and look forward to even more content from you.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@kell0204 MItzi is loose end left in Vanilla. I would say kind of irony since in Vanilla game ends after beating Lethice so we can;t make use of Mitzi recruitment. So it would be eventualy if creator allow handles in mod.

@nightsound She should soon(tm) go into Helia steps of getting lil cute daughter ^^ But in all Etna was whole written but this good writer that goes by the nick @Liadri here on forum. I jsut been so kind to code it. So what will next come for Etna only Lia know (thou I heard on discord that soon PC can face issue of not been able to keep up cum productiont o sate her hunger fully and resulting from this...implication to resolve by PC ^^). SO this two things I know will eventualy been written for her.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I heard it's Chrismas today thus it should be somethng special today to hapen in this thread right?
5f59cc46e77a324a4c7d109296e936ab.jpg

A tiny hint what will be about today post of mine now. Well Kitsunes...Ayane, 0.7f build and etc.

Xianxia_0.7f

List of changes this time won;t be on github post with download but to be read throu in game itself. I know in past to see changelog it was needed to get perk to use soulfforce. Worry not all my dear mod players as I moved changelog to Camp Actions submenu. And to not extend waiting to unpack this suprise will jsut drop another kitsune themed picture below.

Happy Chrismas to all of you (and there WILL be another build before 2017 - or bugfixing or adding some stuff)

santa_ahri_by_tyutii-d6x0w3k.jpg

Mew

Aug 27, 2015
So you apparently can still gain tails from simply using fox jewels when underleveled even if it's horrible idea

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Hardmix898 Do you play with hunger on or without using this one? Either way I think you got some points in Chimerical Disposition score on races screen, right? If it's the case then it's caused by this - having each of perks that rise this score by 1 will give negative regeneration of magnitude the same as perk regeneration. But those perks now also will boost PC stats.

@Mew You mean tails are gained even when PC not meet new req. for lvl and intelligence for each tail above first for kitsune after use of fox jewels?