CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Nov 16, 2016
I think what I would really like to see, and I would even be willing to write it myself, is getting Sheila as a lover in your camp. We all know she wants to! Maybe as a post game thing after Lethice, you go help her round up and kill the fuck out of some demons so her village is safe.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
If you're using wizard's endurance and fatigue extending perks, you'll never need it.

Reactions: Ormael

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Eh not for fatigue. For healing. It sucks dealing with fatigue. Was training my soul energy but my additional capacity stopped growing at 260/310. Ah you need all the gear.

And for Etna/possible Lula too xD (about mental shield)

Lula?

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2016
Never mind about the Satyr thing I guess? Works now Edit: Also Im liking the archery. Triple shot with the Xheavy Crossbow is darn good! Oh and some more Izumi scenes! Like I kinda want to write a full power scene and have her really falling for you after being super tough. I want some ogre babies!

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok this time will go for quoting so can be slight longer post. Brace yourself ya all.

Any intent on increasing the level cap in the future?

You meant lvl cap PC can attain or adding new enemies with lvl's above 40?

Also, Ormael, what about +20 tou, -15 spe, +40 int, -20 lib, +300 soul as Ygg stats?

On weapons that good idea. May need some work to fit with mod (like I was reconsidering with Liadri to make similar thing to melee attacks like with range aka adding 1-2 more attack per turn)

Is it just me or can you not finish the stronghold, preventing ascension?

To open doors to Lethice Thron room you need to beat every enemy there (well maybe basilisk king/incubus mechanic and demon in mirror not req.)

Consumables right now are in a sorry state, period.

ALl of them was made with vanilla version in mind where PC couldn't get so much HP/lust/fatigue. So aside 2-3 items all of them got fixed values. WOuld change it to be getting slight better if PC is stronger.

Eh God's Mead is decent enough.

God' Mead regen 33% of max HP and ProGod's Med regen 100% of HP. Would probably nerf God's Mead to give fixed falue + some lower than 33% for ex. 500+20% of max HP. So still it would be even more usefull if PC not near endgame with tons of HP yet even then at endgame will give some decent amount of hp.

Was training my soul energy but my additional capacity stopped growing at 260/310. Ah you need all the gear.

Lula?

Yeah Training Soul Crossbow is needed to get to 310. In future I may add 1-2 more itmes to get that bonus soulforce higher. Not to meantion jsut normal items that will have added bonus characteristic of allowing to train PC soulforce (you can expect better Axe weapon that would be good weapon on top of allowing training of soulforce to higher value than current training soul axe).

While Etna as Liadri boasted was really oriented toward lust warefare Lulu would be compared to her truly Lady of the Lust warefare. Like expect her use almost all possible attacks that increase lust from Arouse, throu casual tease attack to stuff like manticore tail spikes or cow-morph special that I need to add. As it was said she would be sort of chimera having mix of traits from all most lustful species living in Mareth. Saying about not trying to beat her with lust is obvous I think...but I may include some special version of win scene if it would happen but then I will make sure beting her by HP will be lots, lots easier than by lust ^^

Reactions: Agrok

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Currently under work is Alvina the black goat witch.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I have the basic concepts for my follower idea in my gdoc. I'll probably flesh it out in the days to come. Just saying right now, i'm not writing the sex scenes. I can't write smut. Someone else will need to take care of them once i have him fleshed out some more. Eastern dragons also need to be fleshed out more in general for some details, so i might skip some scenes until then.
Laptop is out of commission for a while, so won't complete Yggdrasil till its fixed again (i keep all of my CoC stuff on it).

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Idea looks promising @Zevos . I think there could be someone to write sex scenes for him since you not plan write any so only you may need write some general guide how he would act in them leaving rest for writer decision.

@Shade of Zurn We not yet even have easy way to hit 150 lvl so wouldn't increasing that cap higher be of much use atm?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
So, were the stat boosts

+10 Atk +5 Tough +15 Spd

for Kangaroo race added. It's one of the few witouth any kind of boost

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As Liadri posted link this another place to catch me or her to talk with.

@Coalsack Ahh good to see you. Kitteh seems to not mind adding Anzu to Xianxia as long I talk to you (that i read out of his reply on discord) so if you not see anything against I would start work on adding Anzu in next week or two.

EDIT: On Kangoo stats I would add in in a few minutes for currently worked 0.7e3 version.

Last edited:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I'm totally okay with that.

By the way, I noticed a couple of typos on Arian's description, male Arian, to be specific, as most of the descriptors on his body read "him" instead of "his" (for example "him" arms). I'd like to improve the text and add the Rath scene for the dyes as soon as college allows me.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok well then after few days when I take short break from work on mod will look on gdoc for Anzu and slowly start coding him. I hope you o with him set as at least friend giving PC one ascension point?

On Arian...yeah that jsut case of wrong used parser there. I removed in dye coloring scene two references to previous scales color since...ummm I felt it would be much work for those two places only so I hope you can forgive me this small change to your scene.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
I think what I would really like to see, and I would even be willing to write it myself, is getting Sheila as a lover in your camp. We all know she wants to! Maybe as a post game thing after Lethice, you go help her round up and kill the fuck out of some demons so her village is safe.
@Silver Chariot Requiem Absolutely, having Sheila as an in camp lover would be cool and is something I have wanted since I met her. That and Buttslut Raphael.

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
I tried modding CoC once before. I could be wrong but I think "Dickgirl" (Which is now "Femboy", thankfully) was listed as a type of herm despite lacking a vagina (Or breasts, in my file since my chest was flat).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aside that part on Appearance screen in many place in game code jsut using binary choices so either PC is treated as male or female even if it can be classified as femboy. Well herms in some of this parsers are put under female choice making it still binary.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I think it should be trouble to make Callu been male or female.

And I dive back to making new explorable location that would allow PC find few various TF items stacks as long that place location guardians are beaten up first. As said in past would put 4 elemental related TF items stacks there and possible 1-3 other ones items stacks.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Is that a no or a yes?

Nevertheless, i think that the fish fillet given by Callu shouldn't increase corruption after the factory has been disabled. And after ending Lethice reign, pure PC should gain immunity against mild corruption gains (i.e. Venus interactions)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ugh not noticed slight error. No it shouldn't be a problem to allow pick/decide by PC what gender would be Callu (that what I meant).

Callu gender should be possible to decide only at first meating, right?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
@Ormael I guess so. I'll be weird to she suddenly turning into a he, or vice versa. By the wy, I found that you'll always find him/her on your 19th visit to the lake. Not earlier, not later.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Callu is set in code to show up each 20th exploration of the Lake. Same as Ceraph or Izumi encounters.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I not see anything for not making Callu radomized encounter. As each 20th mean s/he wouldn't be meet more than once a day or even sometimes after 2 days of only lake exploration.

For those who wasn't on discord today I would tell there is some new dungeon in work. Should be the one I promised earlier with 4 elemental related TF items. Maybe would later on put here to map of location.