CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Alraune and Gargoyle tf are in my scope at the moment but partialskin will unlock a whole new world of racial customisation.

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Perm perk menu at ascension should be working in 0.8c better than it's working in 0.8b.

Reactions: Agrok

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Hmm I was thinking about this being in the game

Attachments

• 1489091027.dnamadness_1454924033.darkblade2000us_statue_by_osmar_shotgun-d9qrgg3.jpg_smaller.jpg
    1489091027.dnamadness_1454924033.darkblade2000us_statue_by_osmar_shotgun-d9qrgg3.jpg_smaller.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 38

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Super sayian would be possible handled with monkey-morphs or monkey based race. For muscle grown...aye I remeber you have thing for that. Sónia should be in this regard some npc you may like quite much...after she will be written ofc -_-' damn that so many things to do at once for me xD

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Super sayian would be possible handled with monkey-morphs or monkey based race. For muscle grown...aye I remeber you have thing for that. Sónia should be in this regard some npc you may like quite much...after she will be written ofc -_-' damn that so many things to do at once for me xD
I know it's a lot to ask but it'll make things a little bit more fun. Actually we should think of perks about the Amazon Statue and Saiyan TF

Ryuzakku

Aug 30, 2015
Likely a stupid question... but I can't seem to open the game. After downloading it, when I open it, it downloads itself again.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I know it's a lot to ask but it'll make things a little bit more fun. Actually we should think of perks about the Amazon Statue and Saiyan TF

Amazon Statue would involve some benefits to str stat or (muscle) tone values? Also for Sayian TF it may be worked on when Liadri or someone else make some work for monkey race addition.

On bright side I alsmot sorted out partial fur/scales/chitin display... or so I think. Nah Lia told only yeti looked to be lil off with that.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Amazon Statue would involve some benefits to str stat or (muscle) tone values? Also for Sayian TF it may be worked on when Liadri or someone else make some work for monkey race addition.

On bright side I alsmot sorted out partial fur/scales/chitin display... or so I think. Nah Lia told only yeti looked to be lil off with that.
Well actually I was thinking about the Amazon losing less stamina and restore more if it while have the "Amazon body" perk it's like bro body but no bro brains.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Spike razor So like only Bimbo Body perk but with effects of Bro Body? Hmmm I must think over such thing.

@CascadeRX You would need to have either nomral or mystic jewel, one fox tail and 20+ int. Only those are req. things to get 2nd tail. Also make sure it's Fox Jewel or Mystic Jewel you using to get 2nd tail not Fox Berry.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
@Ormael So do I use it without going to the shrine?

Shrine is currently only used for getting 7th or 9th tail. It cannot be used to grant 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or 8th tail. Which is rather silly to me and something i'm pushing against in development channels atm.

Zakanard96

Mar 16, 2016
A little curiosity
Will dual wielding weapons ever be a thing? I always thought it was the only thing that CoC combat system lacked.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
@Spike razor So like only Bimbo Body perk but with effects of Bro Body? Hmmm I must think over such thing.

@CascadeRX You would need to have either nomral or mystic jewel, one fox tail and 20+ int. Only those are req. things to get 2nd tail. Also make sure it's Fox Jewel or Mystic Jewel you using to get 2nd tail not Fox Berry.
Good luck

Zavos

May 7, 2016
A little curiosity
Will dual wielding weapons ever be a thing? I always thought it was the only thing that CoC combat system lacked.
Yes. Duel weapons are being looked. Tho its not an immediate priority, and i'm not sure if its going to be a weapon flag or weilding two one handed weapons.

Reactions: Zakanard96

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@CascadeRX Yeah shrine as Zev said only needed for getting 7th and 9th tail on enlighted kitsune path.

@Zakanard96 Their will be treated as single weapon item but with desc of been pair of the same looing weapons. It was some troubles that we had with addint them fast so I put it backto to-be-done list. Possibly not in next to be released version their will come but in next 6-12 weeks I think.

NeoUsui

Mar 11, 2017
I don't know if I'm allowed to post a question here, but I'll post it anyway.....
So, I've only played this game since 36 hours ago, doing my best on the pure human-male route. Until that time when I was rejected and told "I can't go to bed with you *bla bla bla* find a way to be male again." by Amily. Then I checked my appearance and saw a virgin twat down there......
I honestly don't know how in the heavens did I get a vagina, but, is there a way to return to being male? I would love to hear your suggestions. If there're none then I'm afraid I need to start over.......putting my lvl.54 character to a waste *sob sob* :'(

Heavenoverhell

Aug 28, 2016
@NeoUsui You can use incubi drafts, mino blood, and a few others tfs.

Also got a personal question, I'm a little confused about how to unlock the archery double strike perk. I read in the changelog that its the same way to unlock double attack yet even if i unlock that i cant find double strike anywhere. Wondering if theres a level requirement or something I'm missing

Last edited:

Zakanard96

Mar 16, 2016
@Zakanard96 Their will be treated as single weapon item but with desc of been pair of the same looing weapons. It was some troubles that we had with addint them fast so I put it backto to-be-done list. Possibly not in next to be released version their will come but in next 6-12 weeks I think.

I'm looking forward to it ;)

Quixe

Dec 13, 2015
I'm personally a fan of CoC mods of anykind. Especially any that removes Excellia form the game >:D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Heavenoverhell Archery double strike req are: perk Evade, perk Runner, speed 50+

@Quixe I not sure if any mod would be adding anytime soon option to remove her from the game. Well easy way is not to take her atm after beating minotaur king.

Zakanard96

Mar 16, 2016
I'm personally a fan of CoC mods of anykind. Especially any that removes Excellia form the game >:D

I think that she should be expanded into a slave or a follower. I mean.. Excellia was the most known character of COC, and she wasn't even implemented until the very end of the game, i find it awkward and funny.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Excellia is one of CoC...srt of trade marks that made Fen go nuts cuz she was quite much canon breaking. But as for expanding her Fen himself said he is fine about expanding her and would be still need permission form her other author (well fen is considered as 1/2 as he coded her ingame so the orginal author is the other 1/2). And that other author so far not replied on msg on FA so on discord we...well assuming he is ok (if he wouldn't feel he allow us to work on her would reply smth).

Thus Excellia like MItzi (that goblin cocksleeve from drider boss) would be slave when we would expand her. But this req. someone brave (or jsut with enough spare time) and at least decent writing skills express wish to work on her. Other writers that could work are atm slight busy with their won pet projects.