CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Dipped my toes in Xianxia today, and while I've yet to commit to it the Mindbreaker path in particular is very appealing to me. Flayers are fun and even moreso if they're sexy.

Though... has content been written yet where the Champ starts converting people for the Sisterhood?

Jackal9955

Jan 9, 2019
Dipped my toes in Xianxia today, and while I've yet to commit to it the Mindbreaker path in particular is very appealing to me. Flayers are fun and even moreso if they're sexy.

Though... has content been written yet where the Champ starts converting people for the Sisterhood?
Yes you can, Right now I think it is the Goblin Assassins and the Male Fetish cultists that you can convert, Which are found on the lake boat.

Trogladonis

Sep 19, 2020
It seems that fully forming a clone drops your level back to 59. After this I can continue to level up again but I am effectively locked out of gaining any more perks.

Legowaffles

Nov 9, 2019
Anyone know what this weakness is, and how I can remove/fix it? Can't find it anywhere in CoCEd, so I assume I can't do it in there.

Untitled.png

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
@Legowaffles

I believe that the Weakened and Drained debuffs can be cured by the healer NPCs (Luna/Ayane).
If you are unlucky enough to get the 'Damaged' debuff, then you'll need to get it purged after building a shrine at the Temple, or get it remvoed by Ayane

Performance Artist

Jan 14, 2022
Appreciate the mod and has been playing at the highest difficulty since I discovered it (despite the description I doubted it's the intended difficulty www)

Anyway since then I have been trying to find more viable strats that works consistently under such difficulty beside the Titanic Strength and the Blood Mage strat which finally made viable in a more recent patch.

And then the bull strength perk took my attention (kink asides) and I am wondering is the perk yet unimplemented/WiP or something I have yet to figure out to access?

Also the aphrodisiac pod in the Zetas Dungeon bad end and its alternative interaction/escape which is one of the highlight content for me in original CoC which doesn't exist in the mod is quite disappointing, is it possible to bring it back I wonder?

PS: Alot of flat damage weapon and skills which usually don't scale well with the stats will lose their effectiveness on NG+ environment and so on. Is that something planned to look into? Like the guns and fluid based racial specials especially Lacta Bovine's/Lactoblaster.

Last edited:

Tsul

Aug 21, 2018
For some reason, I can't raise my Alraune Score past 6 so can do the full TF. Can anyone helps?

And before anyone said it, I already use over 300 Mara Fruits without much success. Already have the arms, lecks, flower, wings, ears and skin but still stuck at 6.

Leonidas

Jan 19, 2022
NoWhere Land
I'm having a hard time getting to the Xuviel and succubus expac content. I can't seem to get the necklace from being defeated and can't get it from Giacomo

either.... what am I doing wrong?

AlphaCheese

Jan 20, 2022
Need help with easter bunny egg-bag mutation, have 10 herm-bunny girl score but as soon as i get easter bunn? balls the bunny girl drops to zero and easter bunny also at zero. Got all the bunny parts, the balls, no wings/antenna and 1 human cock. Am i missing something?

Reactions: Leonidas

USELESS

Nov 10, 2021
It's a reference but still doesn't change the fact that I can't TF still even with new char. Still stuck at 6 with arms, legs, ear, skin, hair and wing. The others apparently doesn't count into the point.
I had similar issues once, growing a vagina pushed me over the 6 threshold

Performance Artist

Jan 14, 2022

Follow up from the last post, the lactoblaster with the new perk added int and wis scaling, my initial impression are pretty positive that it might be viable option for my Xianxia difficulty run, now what it remain is the lust-focused strat and possible addition for male equivalent of lactoblaster. (Possible for milk/cum NG+ ascension option rework to increasing fluid cap or base fluid multiplier? Since flat bonus is practically useless in grand scheme of thing especially when it is still limited by the cap)

Regarding the perk is still remained unanswered www.

Wensber

Dec 13, 2020
Is the Building Prestige ascension perk bugged? It looks like it has the internal mutations perk text and doesn't give more prestige slots or im slots. I also can't purchase the stage 2 building prestige cause it says i don't yet have the stage 1 building prestige.

Last edited:

JTecx

Mar 5, 2020
Is the Building Prestige ascension perk bugged? It looks like it has the internal mutations perk text and doesn't give more prestige slots or im slots. I also can't purchase the stage 2 building prestige cause it says i don't yet have the stage 1 building prestige.
Yeah, that one's my bad. It's fixed in the beta builds, so you can either download that, or maybe wait until Orm pushes the next public build. Until then, my apologies on that one.

KorupyKitsune

Dec 25, 2019
So, I might just be being an idiot, but I'm seeing a line in the "Stats" page that says "Conversion (5 stat points to 1 perk point) counter: 0", but I'm not finding anything on how to actually convert your stat points into perks. Trying to search through the thread hasn't turned anything up for me (probably G.I.->G.O.), and I did do a quick test ascension to see if there was anything that was previously hidden that got unlocked, but I didn't see anything obvious about unlocking the ability to use this.

I've kinda reached a point in my current play through where I've already gotten permanence on all the special Perks I want and don't particularly feel like ascending again since there's no real long-term gain on this character other than increasing my stat-caps, which is /meh, so my stat points have just kinda been building up.

JTecx

Mar 5, 2020
So, I might just be being an idiot, but I'm seeing a line in the "Stats" page that says "Conversion (5 stat points to 1 perk point) counter: 0", but I'm not finding anything on how to actually convert your stat points into perks. Trying to search through the thread hasn't turned anything up for me (probably G.I.->G.O.), and I did do a quick test ascension to see if there was anything that was previously hidden that got unlocked, but I didn't see anything obvious about unlocking the ability to use this.

I've kinda reached a point in my current play through where I've already gotten permanence on all the special Perks I want and don't particularly feel like ascending again since there's no real long-term gain on this character other than increasing my stat-caps, which is /meh, so my stat points have just kinda been building up.
Go to HxD, there's a person in the bar that does that.

Reactions: KorupyKitsune

sjor

Feb 1, 2022
"Unlock: Endurance (1st Stage)" appears to be bugged. It's stated as +5 Max Fatigue per level, but -seems- to give +5ish Max Fatigue per point of Speed.

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this. Literally only registered to post. Cheers.

edit: Also "Archer's Stamina I" (+1 Max Fatigue per point of Speed) doesn't seem to increase Max Fatigue at all. Tried at 50ish Speed and 185 Speed.

Last edited:

Arcane Howitzer

Jan 8, 2016
There's a strange bugged interaction between Straddle (the one where you jump on a stunned opponent and do minor Lust damage for several turns) and the Displacer Beast tentacles. At some point during the Straddle it says you latch your tentacles onto their breasts and start sucking milk out, followed by the opponent taking their turn (without a line break between them; it's all one paragraph). On my following turns, the only thing I can do is Feed, restoring a small amount of Health, dealing Lust damage similar to the Straddled Teases, and giving me 2 Corruption. This repeats until the opponent loses by Lust damage, which happens very slowly unless they can knock me out first.
Oh, yes, and the opponent is completely free to act while this is happening. I just have to sit there and take it for however long it takes to defeat them through Lust at less than half Tease damage per turn.

This does still happen with male opponents, tested it on the dragon guy who shows up everywhere after you clear his dungeon.

• Wow
Reactions: Lone Wolf115