CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
Um... quick question how does one become a hellcat?
First of all you need to be a cat morph.

You MIGHT a vagina, not sure, since i almost always play female.

Then you need to explore the Volcanic crater until you run into a hellcat, you then need to lose to it.

This triggers a scene and sets you up for what happens next.

Keep exploring the crater and sooner or later (much, Much, MUCH later) you will get an event where you get the option to shadow a hellcat. Do so.

This event has to be repeated a total of 3 times to get the transformation and due to its rarity it can take up to an hour of playtime to do, so enjoy the grind.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Is this mod still getting more content? I tried UEE because they were going to add Loppe expansion but it doesn't look like they have bothered.. Will this one do it? Loppe and Uma feel incomplete.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I hate discord, bunch of people talking utter nonsense all while I'm trying to find out more about the actual game. Anyway I looked yesterday on discord and couldn't find anything to do with updates.

• Sad

Lazyrick

Nov 19, 2017
To be a necromancer its a 7 tier wisdom skill what dose that mean?
tier 7 just refers to what level you need to be to unlock it. every 6 levels is a tier, so you need to be level 42 to unlock necromancer. it also has a couple other requirements like needing 175 points in Wisdom, plus some other things. you can see all the requirements for a perk by going to the Perk Database, an option under the Perks tab.

Reactions: Satyrs-Maze

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
First of all you need to be a cat morph.

You MIGHT a vagina, not sure, since i almost always play female.

Then you need to explore the Volcanic crater until you run into a hellcat, you then need to lose to it.

This triggers a scene and sets you up for what happens next.

Keep exploring the crater and sooner or later (much, Much, MUCH later) you will get an event where you get the option to shadow a hellcat. Do so.

This event has to be repeated a total of 3 times to get the transformation and due to its rarity it can take up to an hour of playtime to do, so enjoy the grind.
Thanks for the info I was also able to do it as a male

Satyrs-Maze

Apr 2, 2021
I was on the discord and I seen notes about a corrupted queen bee I'm pretty sure it wasn't referred to coc 2 but ik the bee girl takes you to the hive and its a bad end and if your a male/ herm bee morph you get taken to the hive/ bad end do you have to keep fighting her?

kcorb34

Oct 12, 2015
so, what is the most recent save editor that works for this modded version? i have been using an older one for a while but i can no longer do anything on it( add perk points).

oro

Sep 9, 2021
Hello i am new to xianxia and i have a problem:
i wanted to know which image pack i have to use and how to install it, i tried using the ones mentioned in the wiki but it didn't work.
sorry if it's a dumb question

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
New update. Getting internal mutations has changed; you now buy them from Evangeline, your alchemist who curses you if you don't invite her to your camp. But you have to jump through a lot of hoops.
1) Evangeline's affection needs to be high enough that she'll talk about her father. You raise her affection by talking to her. A lot. I know she's a boring conversationalist with only three topics, but you have to talk to her a few dozen times anyway.
2) You need to spar with her.
2a) To spar with her, you need to build a sparring ring. Evangeline won't give you the prompt to build a sparring ring, but Dinah will. So you should get Dinah, too.
3) Give Evangeline a bunch of money, until the "just do it" prompt comes up.
4) Tell Evangeline to "just do it". Evangeline will then work up to level 6.
5) Profit! Er... Evangeline's profit. She'll sell you the internal mutations now, but you have to cough up 500 g per mutation. And you'll still want to spend perks on internal chimerization. Yes, I know that's not a word.

Ancient Lurker

Jan 21, 2021
New update. Getting internal mutations has changed; you now buy them from Evangeline, your alchemist who curses you if you don't invite her to your camp. But you have to jump through a lot of hoops.
1) Evangeline's affection needs to be high enough that she'll talk about her father. You raise her affection by talking to her. A lot. I know she's a boring conversationalist with only three topics, but you have to talk to her a few dozen times anyway.
2) You need to spar with her.
2a) To spar with her, you need to build a sparring ring. Evangeline won't give you the prompt to build a sparring ring, but Dinah will. So you should get Dinah, too.
3) Give Evangeline a bunch of money, until the "just do it" prompt comes up.
4) Tell Evangeline to "just do it". Evangeline will then work up to level 6.
5) Profit! Er... Evangeline's profit. She'll sell you the internal mutations now, but you have to cough up 500 g per mutation. And you'll still want to spend perks on internal chimerization. Yes, I know that's not a word.
Lol, I guess I won't be having any internal mutations from there on. Fuck Evangeline, I hope she dies in a gutter.:mad:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You not need to rise her affection to 30% jsut sparing once to levle her up. Shirne visit is only if you want try gamble to get item that would replace need of 500 gems per mutation perk. And many ppl was rather happy to not spend tons of perk points into mutation perks. But i suppose there can be still some that would feel unhappy with only needing to get chimera body perk with eprk points. and for negative effects of mutations can be used ring, necklace, crown bought from merchant sitting in Journey to the East that will negate 1-3 pts of mutation effects.

0.8s PC
0.8s PC (Mega)
0.8s APK

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Trying to obtain internal mutations for the first time, following only the sparse directions buried in the changelog, was very frustrating for me. That's why I posted the how-to guide; to spare other people the confusion and aggravation.

JTecx

Mar 5, 2020
Mmm, just sayin, her curse is no longer a thing either. And you also can just get the injection from the Dilapilated Shrine in the battlefields instead of paying the 500 gems.