CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Finche

May 24, 2021
I'm about as demonic as I can get and Alvina says I'm too pure. Advance study broken?
I could be wrong but if you have the perk Racial Paragon try going into appearance should see a tab that says set race pick demon or devil that should work.

Valelira

May 24, 2021
I literally tried everything I could. I started a new save after reinstalling. Bugs out there I will need help. Only thing broken for me that I notice

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
you might need to have unlocked the ability to create soulstones too, though I am not 100% sure on that one, if thats the case you need ot have released the Gargoyle in the ruined cathedral and also found the temple of the gods in the high mountains and read the book there to find out where the recipe pieces are. (zetaz lair and a dungeon in one of the corrupted areas)

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
Curse was lowering your health in battle by 100 points per turn, making it almost impossible to play without save editing or allowing her into your camp. Maybe it was changed and now curse does something else, but still, 50% chance of encounter and guaranteed debuff is not how you supposed to make players interested in your character.
And any interest I had in the mod was just killed there and then. Forcing residents in your camp under threat of what is a VERY nasty debuff is a instant turnoff.

Satyrs-Maze

Apr 2, 2021
Anyone know how to become Cheshire cats and also if you have metamorph when you transform can you keep your special magic powers when you ascend

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Dinah, the hostile cat-merchant and later follower, sells wonder-fruit. I believe that lets you become a Cheshire cat.
You lose metamorph on ascension, BUT you can buy natural metamorph and genetic memory for all your new lives with ascension points. Also, you can buy some transformations, piece by piece. This is expensive, and you may feel your points are better spent elsewhere. Save your game and try it. It usually takes me a few tries before I create an ascension profile I'm happy with. Newer transformations are not implemented in genetic memory.

As for Evangeline, she is a bit heavy on the carrot-stick approach. But she is useful, and you can just ignore her when you don't need her.

Heads up: New release.

Reactions: frgig and FakeWheat

Satyrs-Maze

Apr 2, 2021
How to get ink spray and lizard regen are they not implented yet or am I missing the right ingredients

Betamax

Jun 5, 2021
Where can I get the bark for Siegweird's advanced study quest? Marae doesn't give it to you after the factory quest and she disappears afterward

Satyrs-Maze

Apr 2, 2021
ik to get grey magic you have to get grey sage to use grey spells dose blood magic work the same way?

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
To use blood magic, covert perks to super perks in the perk up menu and take the various blood-oriented hidden jobs. There are three, and each costs three perks. Yeah, it's expensive, and you need all three ranks to be able to learn all the blood spells and skills. You actually learn those spells and skills from the red manuscripts and crimson jade sold by Giocomo. I think that's his name.

To get Marae's bark, I think you have to win the game (beat up Lethice and maybe her little lizard, too) and then visit Marae again for a sparring match.

CoCEd is imperfect. Play around with it and see what works. Here's the latest version.

htimontop16

Oct 10, 2019
Frisco, TX
To use blood magic, covert perks to super perks in the perk up menu and take the various blood-oriented hidden jobs. There are three, and each costs three perks. Yeah, it's expensive, and you need all three ranks to be able to learn all the blood spells and skills. You actually learn those spells and skills from the red manuscripts and crimson jade sold by Giocomo. I think that's his name.

To get Marae's bark, I think you have to win the game (beat up Lethice and maybe her little lizard, too) and then visit Marae again for a sparring match.

CoCEd is imperfect. Play around with it and see what works. Here's the latest version.
That version of CoCEd doesn't work with my save for some reason.

luca

Jun 10, 2021
Is there something bugged about getting alicornum from Evangeline?
I have 1 unicornum and 4 mgsfr pills but she keeps saying I dont have the mats needed.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Perms that I confirmed just waste your ascension points without even giving you that relevant perk on the next ascension, and can be repurchased:
D.FireB.
D.IceB.
D.LightningB.
D.DarknessB.
MagicalV.
PurityBlessing
FerasB.S.
I could not find this in the change log. but testing it this seems to be fixed now. make sure to download the latest version from github

Reactions: Lone Wolf115