CoC: Vanilla Plus (Release #04 for CoC 1.0.2)

Should The Black Cock be added? (Based on quality; at least 70% = pass)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Something tells me that it would end up being Revamp 2.0, so... My suggestion - make a toggle like silly mode for new content.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think with way it's going atm it's already dangerously near been Revamp 2.0. I may be wrong or may be quite right on this.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I can lock content behind Debug where people can check and test content.

The Black Cock is a very old submission and there were originally plans to add it to vanilla CoC before CoC got abandoned for TiTS.

All future polls would last 2 weeks instead of 1 week. I can't find the option to delete the entire poll. Must be the bugged permissions.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Gating stuff behind debug/silly mode or some "yes/no" toggle seems ideal at least.

Honestly, and this is just my opinion, if Kitteh intends to make this separate from Revamp and not a "Revamp 2.0" as it were, any Revamp content added should be minimal enough that such a toggle would be largely unneeded. If people really want Revamp content, then we should be pointing them to Revamp itself. Again, just me bluntly spurting out the noise in my head, so just roll your eyes and ignore me if I'm out of line here.

Also, happy freakin New Year!

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The second release is out now, with more changes! Check the change log. The Black Cock is gated behind debug for the time being as beta content. If it's good enough then it'll be open even without debug.

I'll continue to fix bugs and until the poll issues are sorted out, this might be on hold.