CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

JediRanger

Jun 18, 2017
I downloaded the SWF file so that I could play on my android... but i cant seem to find a working SWF player. Which is the one currently in use, or did someone finally convert this into an apk?

Kizra

Jun 18, 2017
I downloaded the SWF file so that I could play on my android... but i cant seem to find a working SWF player. Which is the one currently in use, or did someone finally convert this into an apk?
I'm using webgenie to play it on my android, it works alright but is a bit fidgety. You can't hold a button to read the descriptions of things which is annoying.

I'm having a problem with this game though, regardless of what I try I don't get any sex options. Masturbate at camp has been replaced with Meditate and having lovers in my camp still leaves me with no sex options.
Its almost like I got the kid friendly version of a sex game lol

Am I missing something obvious?

monhold

Mar 12, 2017
I'm using webgenie to play it on my android, it works alright but is a bit fidgety. You can't hold a button to read the descriptions of things which is annoying.

I'm having a problem with this game though, regardless of what I try I don't get any sex options. Masturbate at camp has been replaced with Meditate and having lovers in my camp still leaves me with no sex options.
Its almost like I got the kid friendly version of a sex game lol

Am I missing something obvious?

Maybe you accidentally hit the SFW toggle in the gameplay options menu?

blegar1

Sep 1, 2015
Ok found a pricing problem. Basically when the pawn shop sells dragon-scale material, if you have Rathazul in your camp and you can craft the dragon-scale armor. You can sell the armor for 300 gems per piece meaning you can farm money every few days when the Pawn shop sells the dragon-scale since it only costs 12 gems to buy.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's thing that is sorta long existing loop. Not only Dragonscale but also one or more of materials that drops in vanilla too that are usable to make armors with Rath help can made into money maker.

Cole5

Jun 21, 2017
I'm apparently to stupid to use this mod, I installed it and whenever i pull it to a chrome tab it just trys to redownload it'sself

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
What do you mean installed? There's nothing to install as far as the game is concerned. You download the SWF somewhere on your hard drive and then open the file with a browser or flash player. Also, make sure that when you save the file to hard drive that it's actually saving it as an SWF and not an HTML file. If you're on a windows platform, just to be sure try selecting "All files" from the dropdown where it says "Save as type:" and adding ".swf" (without quotes, obviously) behind the file name.

Cole5

Jun 21, 2017
It's nto giving me the option to open it with anything, just wants me to go to the app store to open it with something, I legit hate W10 some days. It's a SFW file

Scratch that, Got it to work on...IE...now to make it work on Chrome.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Have you tried right-clicking on the file, selecting "Properties", the clicking on the "Change" button? What does it do when you do that?

Cole5

Jun 21, 2017
In Chome it just has a loop of downloading it's self instead of loading the page, i changed it to open with chrome and it does the same thing

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Might be some weird setting with Chrome then. Try going to the link below and getting the Flash Player projector for Windows and see if that will run the file.

https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html

When you've found the projector file, download it to your desktop -- or anywhere you want it for that matter, again no installation is required -- then right-click on the game file and mouse-over where it says "Open with..." and see if Adobe Flash Player shows up.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
NP. Glad it's working for you now.

Btw, if you happen to run into any issues with "Save File" or "Load File" (using the save slots should be fine), it's because most browsers run into issues with the way CoC makes hard saves now. If that's a problem, using the above flash player circumvents that issue. It's why I suggested it over asking if another browser worked. It's not really an issue unless you want to save the game that way, though. As I said, the regular 14 save slots still work fine with browsers.

Abi

May 5, 2017
Maybe you not have enough corruption? Also if am I right you need cock (being male/herm) to turn him into female centaures

chaincat

Mar 30, 2016
since you guys sorta took the metamorph from xianxia, will you carry over the soul sense ability or something similar? It'd be nice to visit Lumi whenever we need to.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
With as much that has gone into either mod, not likely. Even if they share something similar in game, something like that might easily be wildly different under the hood. The stuff you see that is shared is probably either stuff that was easy to be shared or simply part of the vanilla CoC each are built on anyways. Having those differences are kind of the point in having two mods to begin with anyways, if I may be frank. Any case, even something similar is probably a long shot given how much soul sense touches in Xianxia mod. I honestly haven't played Xianxia that much (sorry, Ormael), but from what I have I gather that souls sense is a pretty broad element of code and replicating it in another mod would take some -- or rather a lot of -- time and effort to do.

I won't presume to know whether or not either mod author would take issue with sharing their work with each other in such collaboration, but I get the feeling that that wouldn't be the issue if there was one.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
since you guys sorta took the metamorph from xianxia, will you carry over the soul sense ability or something similar? It'd be nice to visit Lumi whenever we need to.
In its current form, no. Its tied to soulforce, which is non-cannon in vanilla and extension revamp.

A similar feature might eventually come, but soul sense as is is not in the cards.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
[QUOTE="Sacredferro, post: 183990, member: 13]

I won't presume to know whether or not either mod author would take issue with sharing their work with each other in such collaboration, but I get the feeling that that wouldn't be the issue if there was one.[/QUOTE]
No issus. Writers can veto, but Orm and Kitteh have had no qualms thus far sharing content.

Crimmson_R

Dec 17, 2016
Hi, I have a little question.
Are there any benefits outside of perks for multuiple ascenisons ? Like any special events and stuff ?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
The stat caps get increased each ascending, though that's largely to make up for the general jump in levels enemies get. No scenes or events exclusive to ascension that I'm aware of, just a chance to do things differently. It's meant to be more like literally starting a new game with all your old gear and just bumping up the difficulty rather than walling off content behind beating the game once or twice with the same character.

Crimmson_R

Dec 17, 2016
The stat caps get increased each ascending, though that's largely to make up for the general jump in levels enemies get. No scenes or events exclusive to ascension that I'm aware of, just a chance to do things differently. It's meant to be more like literally starting a new game with all your old gear and just bumping up the difficulty rather than walling off content behind beating the game once or twice with the same character.
Right, thanks for the reply.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
In case Soul Sense be ported I think it would under the hood look at least 80-95% same as in Xianxia. But all that player see ingame would be much different to make it look much more like something that could be found in Revamp.

ParasiticKing

Jul 5, 2017
I can't run this for some reason? Everytime I go to drag it into my browser tabs it just opens to the page but I cant click anything, highlight text, scroll, ect?

Last edited:

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html

Once you're there, look for a link called "Flash Player projector" under your listed OS. It'll ask you to download an application. Once you've downloaded it, no installation is needed unless you've never installed Adobe before. Assuming you're on a Windows machine, right-click on the game file and select properties, then click on the "Change" button to define a default program to run that file type with. Look for Adobe Flash Player and select that. Then run the game. It should open the game with the player and not your browser. If you're on Linux or Mac, you need to look up how to set a default program to run files 'cause I don't know how to do that on those.

Bottom line, browsers are bad for CoC now. Use a stand-alone flash player of some sort and tell your OS to not use a browser to run CoC.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
ERROR: cockDescript Called But No Cock Present (in Bog / LizanRogueScene - [cock] before 'At your instance he picks up the pace') ___called in female\male fuction

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Good news! Version 1.4.8 has been released with more changes and fixes.

Cockatrices have been added, you can encounter them after talking to Benoit if you have encountered harpies and basilisks. Hehe COCKatrice. Okay now that is a lame pun. Also, lust damage indicator has been added to most enemies. If they act something that would raise your lust, it's shown in pink numbers.