CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Venus corruption sex makes PC gain corruption? Ehh never know it since never went this way. Even making get bad end in normal uncorrupted ver once costed me PC i needed to reset back in vanilla days.

For perk as with always: someone writing and then coder can add it. What way to get it would be best iyo Coalsack? mutation (or item use) / event / lvl-up?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Maybe tied to the consumption of Marae's pearl, or training 10 times with Jojo after gaining his third perk?

Of Venus, what would be a similar name, but not aplying to a giant, male, anthro turtle?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Marae Pearl already giving one perk...but visiting corrupted one giving PC two perks so it wouldn't be too much of overdoing to put 2nd perk on Marae Pearl.

As for the name... Varus? (you mean similar name for female or male? I still confused if you asking for other female name that may replace Venus or name for male version of her)

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
@Coalsack I actually want options to bimbo characters like Ceraph, Valupa, the Factory Omnibus, Akbal, the Huntsman (you already turn him into a trap, might as well include an all the way means too), Kelt, Zetaz. I am not opposed to trap variants and the like but I want to do to them what they do to the rest of the world, rendering them inert. Again though I would love to see more trap and bro content, and if you want more make some cool characters man. I'm bi but honestly I want the bimbo content because I feel like it is the ultimate victory over them, they capture, rape, and destroy the minds of their victims nothing short of Bimbofication would bring justice to those they have corrupted. Plus then you can expand your harem at your base without pissing off your normal crew. Now saying this, if you could cook up a trapification potion for them as well that would allow me to experiment and have some fun.

sluttycricket

May 21, 2016
Longtime player and lurker, wanted to give a shout out to whomever did the new Bimbo Skirt... way cool!

A couple suggestions that I don't know how to code (I'm working on learning C# for Unity myself):

1. The ability for the champion to whore themselves out in Tel'arande or the Bazaar for gems. Would be great at the beginning game. Granted sometimes it seems like it takes way too long to find Tel'arande and the Bazaar and I'm half starved by the time I get there to buy food...
2. The ability for the champion to voluntarily hand milk / play with their own tits to help sustain lactation. I've always ran into problems with this, and even masturbating doesn't always play with your tits nor can you do it if not horny. Perhaps a sub-button of the masturbate menu?
3. The ability to bottle your own lactated milk to make food for yourself. It's established that human milk is quite popular as a beverage, but you can't drink your own even if you're putting out liters a day? Seems odd.

Otherwise awesome stuff! Would love to see more at the Bazaar as I always end up a little succubified and well, yeah. Reasons.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I'm having trouble triggering a scene, and I'm not sure if it's in revamp or vanilla, so I'll just ask here. In a save find I once had, when the PC started breastfeeding an imp, the imp would start to change into a female, but I would never have enough milk to finish the TF. I then lost the save, and have been unable to trigger it again., despite editing in as much milk as my character could stand. What do?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Coalsack Venus broify into Mars xD What about this...sorta word play since venus is femine planet so masculine planet would be mars.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
@Coalsack So you are trying to make certain characters more feral in form? Not a bad concept but would only work in certain cases.
Would like to make some suggestions though, might want to consider creating more mobs for the game like Cat folk, equine morphs, ect. Goblins, Imps, and the regions 1 maybe two unique mob characters are really engaging. Like Fall Of Eden has a wider variety of mobs.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
@Coalsack So you are trying to make certain characters more feral in form? Not a bad concept but would only work in certain cases.
Would like to make some suggestions though, might want to consider creating more mobs for the game like Cat folk, equine morphs, ect. Goblins, Imps, and the regions 1 maybe two unique mob characters are really engaging. Like Fall Of Eden has a wider variety of mobs.
mobs are hard to make though do to their larger size and state variations. but if you want more mobs you cold probably do a mob from the dungeons and towns do to pre existing coding
example of these would be phenix mob from helias quest and a scubas clan from owaka

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
Longtime player and lurker, wanted to give a shout out to whomever did the new Bimbo Skirt... way cool!

A couple suggestions that I don't know how to code (I'm working on learning C# for Unity myself):

1. The ability for the champion to whore themselves out in Tel'arande or the Bazaar for gems. Would be great at the beginning game. Granted sometimes it seems like it takes way too long to find Tel'arande and the Bazaar and I'm half starved by the time I get there to buy food...
2. The ability for the champion to voluntarily hand milk / play with their own tits to help sustain lactation. I've always ran into problems with this, and even masturbating doesn't always play with your tits nor can you do it if not horny. Perhaps a sub-button of the masturbate menu?
3. The ability to bottle your own lactated milk to make food for yourself. It's established that human milk is quite popular as a beverage, but you can't drink your own even if you're putting out liters a day? Seems odd.

Otherwise awesome stuff! Would love to see more at the Bazaar as I always end up a little succubified and well, yeah. Reasons.
i agree with whoring yourself their is bitterly the beginning trait of whore and slut, it makes complete sence and shouldn't be that hard i mean all the champion would have to do would walk out to the rode and say cum ten gems a load and goblins would jump for joy

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
mobs are hard to make though do to their larger size and state variations. but if you want more mobs you cold probably do a mob from the dungeons and towns do to pre existing coding
example of these would be phenix mob from helias quest and a scubas clan from owaka
Sorry I meant more hostile NPC's mobs are a little too much to ask for cause of the crazy involved.

PML845

May 4, 2017
Hey, I've been trying to access the Bathing, Sleeping, and basic Dinner Scenes for Anzu but they're not activating. Have they not been fully implemented yet?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
The first one isn't finished yet, and I don't know the status of the last two, so I guess that they're not coded yet.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Damien Soulfire For new hostile mobs to fight more toruble would be think about and writing down some post fight scenes for win/lost than enc itself. Unless we want go for easy path of change name of monster and reuse of other exisitng encounters scenes.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015

More than making them feral, I'm pointing towards making them more like anthro animals.

About the mob creatures, the main truouble regarding them is the fact that you've to handle multiple combat options, since they all attack at once, and each turn, the chances of failing/missing a hit, if a spell was launched, and the damage/lust inflicted or received have to be calculated for each element of the mob.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
More than making them feral, I'm pointing towards making them more like anthro animals.

About the mob creatures, the main truouble regarding them is the fact that you've to handle multiple combat options, since they all attack at once, and each turn, the chances of failing/missing a hit, if a spell was launched, and the damage/lust inflicted or received have to be calculated for each element of the mob.
Question: How would Soren hypotehtically react to the idea of being mpreg'd himself?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
@Zevos I'm not sure. I guess that, being a dominant male, he'll be reasonably opposed to the idea, since it goes against his view of himself as the breeder, but as a very remote posibility, and after finding a way of making him mpreg-able, he could be lured into accepting the idea. A loooot of coaxing and an over-the-top lust burning his body would be necessary for it, tough.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
@Coalsack maybe PC/Soren could wager on it. One grape each, then wrestle to be on top. Since he is a preggophile, so maybe he'll be disposed to consider himself sexier when pregnent, and be more agreeable to the idea afterwords.

Last edited:

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
@Coalsack Do you think you could make an Xpack of the Deepwood Kitsune where you can Bimbo/Bro/Futa/Trapify and bring back to your camp? Also the same for Akbal if you could :3

Natar

May 5, 2017
I'm having trouble triggering a scene, and I'm not sure if it's in revamp or vanilla, so I'll just ask here. In a save find I once had, when the PC started breastfeeding an imp, the imp would start to change into a female, but I would never have enough milk to finish the TF. I then lost the save, and have been unable to trigger it again., despite editing in as much milk as my character could stand. What do?

I have been able to get to that situation in Revamp mod using editor and debug mode. Basically you need more than lactation being demon-morph. I could trigger that with Corruption 45 and lactation 1,440 mL. If you are interested then there is complete scene.

Standing over the fallen creature you lean forward and grab him by the horns, forcing his face against your immense tits. He protests wildly for a few moments, until you tire of this game. Pushing him back to the ground, you step on his chest, keeping him pinned. You start massaging your nipple and quickly feel your corrupt milk building up. Timing things just right, you pinch your nipple one last time, causing a small eruption of milk to shoot out, just as you give the imp a swift kick to the gut.

The kick knocks the wind out of the little demon, causing him to gasp. His mouth opens just long enough and wide enough for the corrupt milk to go straight down his throat. The reaction is almost instant; his eyes go wide with horror and disgust, but quickly change to awe and desire. The poor thing tries to get up from under you but can’t escape.

You lean down, and allow the imp to stand back up. He immediately throws himself against your breast, and begins to suckle on the closest hefty cherry-like nub. You give a gentle moan and bask in the sensation of nursing the imp’s insatiable hunger. You notice the imp’s member slowly shifting to a semi-hard state, and chuckle, gently patting his bald head encouragingly.

As the milk-flow from your first breast slows, the imp moves to the second, continuing to suckle gently. You feel two clawed hands reach up and begin massaging your chest, trying to stimulate more milk flow. You decide to help, and begin massaging yourself as well. The added stimulation seems to work, and the imp can hardly keep up with the flow, as some of the corrupt milk begins dribbling from the corner of his mouth.

You notice the imp’s once muscular belly has developed into a small round bulge, as if a layer of baby fat had formed over those toned muscles.

You chuckle at the still very hungry imp, and begin massaging your second row of tits, occasionally pinching your throbbing teats, drawing a few beads of milk from them. The imp makes short work of your first row of breasts and has moved towards your second.

“So eager to please, aren’t you?” you say teasingly, though not expecting an answer from the imp’s nipple filled mouth. As you suspected, the imp is far too busy feeding to answer. You debate punishing him for his rudeness. However, the pleasure of nursing is far too enjoyable to interrupt unnecessarily.

The imp’s belly has swollen much larger; his chest is also developing a thin layer of fat. You wonder how much more the little beast will feed, as he moves to your fourth breast.

You moan softly as the imp continues his work, although you do notice that he’s starting to have trouble keeping up with your flow, as a fair amount of your milk has ended up on your chest and the ground, rather than the imp’s belly. Giving him a small swat on his bald head, you point to the milk on the ground, which causes him to whimper in apology.

Nodding your acceptance, he continues his work much more carefully. He’s taking his time again instead of just sucking wildly. You reach down curiously, and tug on the imp’s perverse pecker but find that it’s shrinking. As you hold it, it shrinks more and more. You wonder what will happen to him if he continues to nurse.

You begin massaging your lowest row of breasts, fascinated by the idea of what will become of the imp when he milks you of all your corrupt milk. You feel the fluid flow begin, and the imp moves on to your pillowy milk-udders. He nurses passionately at your lavish teat, slurping down every drop of your milk.

Before you can even fully begin to enjoy the rest of the milking, it’s over. The imp takes one last, long gulp and falls backwards onto the ground. You watch, fascinated as the imp groans loudly in discomfort. His belly gurgles and visibly shifts as if his belly was full of large worms wiggling around. “Weird.” The imp begins to desperately claw at his testicles as they shrink so far that they vanish back inside of him. The apparent itching sensation he’s experiencing doesn’t seem to stop however, as he begins clawing out small patches of fur, until he reveals a new, moist virgin cunt.

The imp quickly penetrates his new orifice with two clawed fingers, gasping in the foreign ecstasy. As he plays with his new tool, his former cock vanishes inside of his body, just as his testicles did. The imp is crying out in the new found pleasure, and it seems like he’s enjoying his new form.

The gurgling of his stomach seems to have ceased, and his former muscular torso and abs are revealed again. However his nipples are now drooling an excessive amount of milk. The imp now appears to be a cunt-boy of some sort. You feel yourself grow flush with arousal as the imp experiences his final changes. Mooing loudly, the greater imp’s new clit quickly begins to expand, growing larger and fuller the more he fingers his virgin fuck hole.

It takes several minutes, but the imp reaches his orgasm. His clit is as large as an average cock (and appears to have stopped growing). He’s taken to using one hand to stroke off his clit like a cock, while his other hand fingers his new delicate pussy. He moos loudly as his new fuck hole leaks its girl goo all over the ground and his hand.

The imp weakly smiles at you one last time as he passes out, clearly very happy with how the events unfolded. You’re very pleased with the event as well. Picking yourself up, you gather your equipment and put your bimbo skirt back on.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
out of curiosity. any more will any more incest be added to the game?

Luckily for you, I've planned to give Soren (male variant of Sophie) a bit morre extensive incest content. The Mpreg expansion for Anzu will have a good amount of incest too. They'll be mosty m/m incest, so it may not be what you wanted.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
Luckily for you, I've planned to give Soren (male variant of Sophie) a bit morre extensive incest content. The Mpreg expansion for Anzu will have a good amount of incest too. They'll be mosty m/m incest, so it may not be what you wanted.
the male sophie one would make sense do to both the other ones being highly incest accessible

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I have been able to get to that situation in Revamp mod using editor and debug mode. Basically you need more than lactation being demon-morph. I could trigger that with Corruption 45 and lactation 1,440 mL. If you are interested then there is complete scene.

Standing over the fallen creature you lean forward and grab him by the horns, forcing his face against your immense tits. He protests wildly for a few moments, until you tire of this game. Pushing him back to the ground, you step on his chest, keeping him pinned. You start massaging your nipple and quickly feel your corrupt milk building up. Timing things just right, you pinch your nipple one last time, causing a small eruption of milk to shoot out, just as you give the imp a swift kick to the gut.

The kick knocks the wind out of the little demon, causing him to gasp. His mouth opens just long enough and wide enough for the corrupt milk to go straight down his throat. The reaction is almost instant; his eyes go wide with horror and disgust, but quickly change to awe and desire. The poor thing tries to get up from under you but can’t escape.

You lean down, and allow the imp to stand back up. He immediately throws himself against your breast, and begins to suckle on the closest hefty cherry-like nub. You give a gentle moan and bask in the sensation of nursing the imp’s insatiable hunger. You notice the imp’s member slowly shifting to a semi-hard state, and chuckle, gently patting his bald head encouragingly.

As the milk-flow from your first breast slows, the imp moves to the second, continuing to suckle gently. You feel two clawed hands reach up and begin massaging your chest, trying to stimulate more milk flow. You decide to help, and begin massaging yourself as well. The added stimulation seems to work, and the imp can hardly keep up with the flow, as some of the corrupt milk begins dribbling from the corner of his mouth.

You notice the imp’s once muscular belly has developed into a small round bulge, as if a layer of baby fat had formed over those toned muscles.

You chuckle at the still very hungry imp, and begin massaging your second row of tits, occasionally pinching your throbbing teats, drawing a few beads of milk from them. The imp makes short work of your first row of breasts and has moved towards your second.

“So eager to please, aren’t you?” you say teasingly, though not expecting an answer from the imp’s nipple filled mouth. As you suspected, the imp is far too busy feeding to answer. You debate punishing him for his rudeness. However, the pleasure of nursing is far too enjoyable to interrupt unnecessarily.

The imp’s belly has swollen much larger; his chest is also developing a thin layer of fat. You wonder how much more the little beast will feed, as he moves to your fourth breast.

You moan softly as the imp continues his work, although you do notice that he’s starting to have trouble keeping up with your flow, as a fair amount of your milk has ended up on your chest and the ground, rather than the imp’s belly. Giving him a small swat on his bald head, you point to the milk on the ground, which causes him to whimper in apology.

Nodding your acceptance, he continues his work much more carefully. He’s taking his time again instead of just sucking wildly. You reach down curiously, and tug on the imp’s perverse pecker but find that it’s shrinking. As you hold it, it shrinks more and more. You wonder what will happen to him if he continues to nurse.

You begin massaging your lowest row of breasts, fascinated by the idea of what will become of the imp when he milks you of all your corrupt milk. You feel the fluid flow begin, and the imp moves on to your pillowy milk-udders. He nurses passionately at your lavish teat, slurping down every drop of your milk.

Before you can even fully begin to enjoy the rest of the milking, it’s over. The imp takes one last, long gulp and falls backwards onto the ground. You watch, fascinated as the imp groans loudly in discomfort. His belly gurgles and visibly shifts as if his belly was full of large worms wiggling around. “Weird.” The imp begins to desperately claw at his testicles as they shrink so far that they vanish back inside of him. The apparent itching sensation he’s experiencing doesn’t seem to stop however, as he begins clawing out small patches of fur, until he reveals a new, moist virgin cunt.

The imp quickly penetrates his new orifice with two clawed fingers, gasping in the foreign ecstasy. As he plays with his new tool, his former cock vanishes inside of his body, just as his testicles did. The imp is crying out in the new found pleasure, and it seems like he’s enjoying his new form.

The gurgling of his stomach seems to have ceased, and his former muscular torso and abs are revealed again. However his nipples are now drooling an excessive amount of milk. The imp now appears to be a cunt-boy of some sort. You feel yourself grow flush with arousal as the imp experiences his final changes. Mooing loudly, the greater imp’s new clit quickly begins to expand, growing larger and fuller the more he fingers his virgin fuck hole.

It takes several minutes, but the imp reaches his orgasm. His clit is as large as an average cock (and appears to have stopped growing). He’s taken to using one hand to stroke off his clit like a cock, while his other hand fingers his new delicate pussy. He moos loudly as his new fuck hole leaks its girl goo all over the ground and his hand.

The imp weakly smiles at you one last time as he passes out, clearly very happy with how the events unfolded. You’re very pleased with the event as well. Picking yourself up, you gather your equipment and put your bimbo skirt back on.
That's weird. I was a full demon morph with 100 corruption and I couldn't get the scene.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Damien Soulfire There is in other mod Kitsune follower bur she not have any bimbo/bro/futa-fication options. If Kitteh want I think Liadri will be not against to porting Ayane to Revamp too.