First off, there's no need to be disrespectful. Not everyone conforms to your schedule and looking at past posts would show you it can take a while to get a response.having such a great time thanks for no help
Secondly, as Fenoxo stated in a site post last month, most modern browsers have been cutting back on support for Adobe Flash, which is what this mod is made in and runs through. Refer to the post here: https://www.fenoxo.com/difficulties-running-the-game/ for more info and a download link for a standalone version of the Adobe flash player.
Once you've got that, you'll have to configure Windows (which I assume you're operating, you didn't specify), to use that standalone .exe to run the mod. That should get it working.
As an aside, I have no idea what "drag into browser tabs" means either. This is just how I got it working for me.
Last edited:
